Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7435 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Welcoming Ship and a Great Cruise by mrte62

This was our seventh cruise, third on Celebrity, and the largest ship we have sailed. We ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A few do's and don'ts! by babysmama

Myself and 2 other ladies had a wonderful time aboard The Century. I prefer smaller ships and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect by mamakinrocks

We just got off of the 3/15 sailing. Our plan was to go to New Orleans, but after a major ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 Not Rated
First time Celebrity Cruiser by Medic5emt

We were very pleased with the friendly crew, and Celebrity. The Eclipse is a big ship, but does ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship by tribbs1

We cruised on the March 8 sailing with three other couples. As we were cruising withouth any ... continue

First time Celebrity Cruise by Miss Bunny

We travelled on Celebrity Eclipse cruise on March 08 to the Southern Caribbean. We were in Aqua ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Illusion of Substance Cruise by greylockgal

It has been a week since I returned from this cruise and the more I think about my experiences ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Reflection Reflections by Elisgirl

Immediate gratification.  I had previously experienced three other cruises (a new Princess ... continue

Amazing Experience! by ameelker

Our friends were talking for many years, trying to convince us to go on a cruise with them. We ... continue

Best of 35-40 Cruises We Have Been On by lmcwn

Can't say enough about Celebrity. We were sailing the day Royal Caribbean acquired Celebrity and ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship , great cruise by steveandreb

My wife and I traveled on the Celebrity Reflection from March 15-March 22, 2014. The stops were ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad but not great by yeah-its-us

My wife & I decided to sail with Celebrity Cruises this time, having sailed a number of ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 Not Rated
Disappointed by jbeaver

Just got off this ship yesterday 3/22/14. I have to say my husband and I were disappointed in ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
by barbjd106

This was a seven night cruise celebrating my husband's birthday. Our son joined us as he had a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Go West Young Man by WiseChoices

My wife and I cruised March 9-16, 2014 on the Celebrity Silhouette with our 16 year old son on a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Ship! by Saltwaterdevotee

Reflection is decidedly the most beautiful vessel in the Celebrity fleet. We went onboard and ... continue

Are We Really on Celebrity??? by Saltwaterdevotee

It never crossed my mind that the third of March would be Spring Break for some schools! ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First Celebrity Cruise by VetDrm

We are experienced cruisers, but this was our first on Celebrity. The Constellation is a pretty ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Illusion of Substance Cruise by greylockgal

This was my first cruise and I was traveling with two other women who are both avid cruise fans. ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Well worth it by lulu47

I have never cruised on the Celebrity line before as the price was always out of my budget, but ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Much better than expected! by mallen0477

My first cruise on Celebrity or any other cruise line for over 10 years. My pre-planning was a ... continue

Not Disappointed!!!!!!!!!! by PeterO

PROS:

The embarkation was very quick and well organized. The ship was very clean and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great Reflection Cruise by kennythekruiser

We took this same cruise last year and this year was just as great! We even stayed in the same ... continue

Another wonderful Celebrity Cruise by DaveEasternPenn

We just finished another great Celebrity Cruise on the Reflection. This was our second Celebrity ... continue

Way to turn 50, but some doubts about X by mdhaugh

My DH and I have an agreement that for our "milestone birthdays" we can celebrate them wherever ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: