Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7929 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Cruise by medontelord

Let me begin by saying the ship is absolutely beautiful and we have no complaints whatsoever ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wouldn't do it again by allisontucciarone

Let's start with the positives. The boat is new, clean and very well maintained. We had a ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Perfectly Adequate, a bit disappointing. by thejollygonzo

My family booked two cabins (solstice 7153 and solstice 8341) for a week long alaska voyage last ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lovely trip to Bermuda on the Summit by JandKMom

We had a wonderful time and the weather mainly cooperated, despite Hurricane Arthur – one ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time with Celebrity.....Loved It by LIMPIT

Brief Profile : We reside in Essex, UK, young minded early 50`s, have previously cruised with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity you're the best! by wheeljammer

The cruise was a joy from the time we arrived at the dockside! Registration was a breeze and we ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great views, great cruise! by mjjgjward

The Constellation, while obviously aging, was clean and operating well for our cruise up the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise but we will stick with Princess by CruiseWizz

Our second Celebrity cruise to Bermuda (we last sailed Celebrity Zenith 15 years ago) was very ... continue

Fantastic Cruise by debk68

My DH, 50, myself 46, and my twin daughters 17.

We arrived at the port around 11:30. ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Lovely Cruise by j.a.m.

The Celebrity Solstice cruise to Alaska the week of 6/27/14 was as beautiful an Alaskan ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Smooth Sailing by gmann163

My husband and I recently sailed on a 10 day cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. We were in ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved Celebrity by Maxine1

This was our first time on Celebrity and we would definitely cruise with them again. We are ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Always liked the Summit, still do... by LOP

Needing to get away for a bit, we arranged to meet friends for this cruise.

Celebrity ... continue

Amazing cruise on Celebrity Eclipse by lise1

We have just completed the Baltic Sea cruise aboard the beautiful Celebrity Eclipse. This was ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not quite as I expected by cosmics

The embarkation was smooth for our 11 night Eastern Mediterranean cruise was fairly smooth yet ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't meet our expectations by russianrex

We cruised on Celebrity Millennium for a 7 night Alaskan cruise in June 2014. This was our first ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointed in Celebrity by Gourman46

There were four adults in our party, staying in adjoining balcony staterooms (7192, 7194), in ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Get out your wallet and put in your earplugs by chumdiver

I have had 8 cruises and my wife has had over a dozen. We cruised on the Celebrity Infinity only ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Abandon this ship! by kwhitt

I have taken approximately 21 cruises in the last 20 years and this was my first negative ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Baltic Cruise by cartervan

After many years of looking at various Baltic Cruise possibilities, we finally chose the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NOT AS GOOD AS USUAL by Tybro

We've cruised Celebrity several times and it has always been great. This ship was a bit of a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Constellation to Norway and Arctic Circle. Great time by Redman1947

I hate long drawn out reviews so I'll simply provide our good and bad about the ship. The ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Summit did not disappoint by Robin Gail

My husband and I are in our early 60"s and travelled with our 8 year old grandaughter. We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Just a few by Lauragent

Booked this ship as we did not want to sail on Norwegian with 4,000 passengers.

Food was ... continue

First time cruise with Celebrity Equinox by percypig

We have just returned for our first ever cruise and i thought i would share a few points for the ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: