Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7442 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity Millennium South East Asia Northbound Cruise by scarlettpossum

We have just returned from this cruise and absolutely loved it. This was our third cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Millennium South East Asia Northbound Cruise by scarlettpossum

Awesome Vacation by jbone31

We sailed on the Reflection leaving Miami on March 15. We arrived at the Port of Miami by 1030 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great Celebrity cruise! by ericksondl

This was our third sailing on the Celebrity Reflection (we have also done 3 other Celebrity ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An honest review of the Equinox by jcook

My husband and I have been on 7 cruises, 3 Royal Caribbean, 2 Princess and now 2 Celebrity. We ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Millennium--buyer beware by draegerb

Concierge Class Veranda Cabin  Sailing date 3/16/2014 Hong Kong to Singapore

Us: ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Best Cruise Ever! by Dcorrell02

Between my husband and I we have been on over 30 cruises and by far Celebrity is the best! We ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very nice cruise - was nervous based on earlier reviews by ddonalds

We took the LONG flight to get to Singapore, but the cruise was worth it.... We spent one night ... continue

A Welcoming Ship and a Great Cruise by mrte62

This was our seventh cruise, third on Celebrity, and the largest ship we have sailed. We ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A few do's and don'ts! by babysmama

Myself and 2 other ladies had a wonderful time aboard The Century. I prefer smaller ships and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect by mamakinrocks

We just got off of the 3/15 sailing. Our plan was to go to New Orleans, but after a major ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 Not Rated
First time Celebrity Cruiser by Medic5emt

We were very pleased with the friendly crew, and Celebrity. The Eclipse is a big ship, but does ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship by tribbs1

We cruised on the March 8 sailing with three other couples. As we were cruising withouth any ... continue

First time Celebrity Cruise by Miss Bunny

We travelled on Celebrity Eclipse cruise on March 08 to the Southern Caribbean. We were in Aqua ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Illusion of Substance Cruise by greylockgal

It has been a week since I returned from this cruise and the more I think about my experiences ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Reflection Reflections by Elisgirl

Immediate gratification.  I had previously experienced three other cruises (a new Princess ... continue

Amazing Experience! by ameelker

Our friends were talking for many years, trying to convince us to go on a cruise with them. We ... continue

Best of 35-40 Cruises We Have Been On by lmcwn

Can't say enough about Celebrity. We were sailing the day Royal Caribbean acquired Celebrity and ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship , great cruise by steveandreb

My wife and I traveled on the Celebrity Reflection from March 15-March 22, 2014. The stops were ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad but not great by yeah-its-us

My wife & I decided to sail with Celebrity Cruises this time, having sailed a number of ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 Not Rated
Disappointed by jbeaver

Just got off this ship yesterday 3/22/14. I have to say my husband and I were disappointed in ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
by barbjd106

This was a seven night cruise celebrating my husband's birthday. Our son joined us as he had a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Go West Young Man by WiseChoices

My wife and I cruised March 9-16, 2014 on the Celebrity Silhouette with our 16 year old son on a ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Ship! by Saltwaterdevotee

Reflection is decidedly the most beautiful vessel in the Celebrity fleet. We went onboard and ... continue

Are We Really on Celebrity??? by Saltwaterdevotee

It never crossed my mind that the third of March would be Spring Break for some schools! ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 50 - 74 See reviews 100 - 124

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: