Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7450 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity has deteriorated badly by EOMOM

It had been 3 years since we cruised Celebrity and are planning a few long and expensive cruises ... continue

Perfect respite from winter by Holly2

We are frequent Celebrity cruisers who booked this cruise during a well timed Special for New ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
South America,Panama Canal to Miami. by D.T.B.

Our first Cruise on one of the Millennium Class Ships. I can see why they at a Favorite of ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Recent criticisms simply didn't happen to us by cruisingsince94

My wife and I decided to give Celebrity a try after 16 cruises with Royal Caribbean. We have not ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Coast Cruise on Celebrity Century by cactuscrusier

This was our ninth cruise with Celebrity in the last five years. Things got off to a rough start ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrible experience by Haasie

We just got off the Celebrity Century and had a really bad over all experience. We chose this ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
So bad at Happy Hour guests gathered to laugh and share horror stories by 4jaded

I was unfortunate enough to pay for a 14 day Cruise on the Celebrity Infinity from Santiago ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by mennis

We are a couple in our early 60's, both retired, enjoy first class trips and great service. Our ... continue

Second Time Around by Cruise a holic

We just completed our second voyage on the Celebrity Silhouette. We sailed on her in January ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER!!!!! Pacific Coast Cruise on Celebrity Century by SarahHarris818

I would like to preface this review by saying that my husband and I are avid travelers and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
12 night New Zealand Fjordland cruise on celebrity solstice 10 March 2 by Singapore couple

My wife & I decided to sail again with Celebrity Cruises, having sailed five cruises ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not great but good by kllychpmn

after reading all the bad recent reviews of the celebrity century we were not looking forward to ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship - Great Food by EmeraldaBlaine

My husband and I along with 6 other friends/family just returned from a cruise aboard the ... continue

Reflections on the Reflection- E Caribbean~ 3/2014 by autigerinnc

First, we've cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean, HAL, and Princess. The Reflection was certainly ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise, overall by popovova

My wife and I enjoyed our Western Celebrity March 23-30, 2014 cruise a great deal. Overall, the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean on Equinox - wonderful by Seabournboy

I have always been of the opinion that nothing is 100% perfect but the Equinox and its staff ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the new Celebrity by Fast Alongside

We will limit the topic of this review to primarily the subject of the changes Celebrity has ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ship boarding almost ruined the trip! by coachwife

we traveled the west coast, visiting beautiful California cities. But arriving at the port and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful short cruise by neeko

Having sailed on the Summit on 2 previous cruises we were a little hesitant to try another M ... continue

Another Pleasant Experience by Council Man

Embarkation: This our 19th cruise and 5th Celebrity cruise. The embarkation was very smooth and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rating the Refection by yomamad

As loyal Celebrity Solstice Ship customers I regret to report only a 3 -3/4 stars rating for the ... continue

Great Cruise with a couple of issues by revrick3

I am a veteran of 8 cruises on 5 different cruise lines so I can compare with ease. The ... continue

Overall review by kentuckynohio

We had a very good time cruising with Celebrity. It was our first time after two trips on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Phenomenal Entertainment - Outstanding Cruise Director and Activities by DancinFool

There are plenty of reasons to take a cruise vacation - my husband and I love it for the ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sophisticated, but boring by hal9341

I spent my birthday week on board Reflection. It's a gorgeous ship, and some aspects of the ... continue

See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: