Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 8066 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Too rich by cpegaso942740

I have to agree expensive paintings and jewelery auctions were a bit too much. The casino was a ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise line - but avoid Bermuda by bigalgreen

Had a family cruise... with 7 cabins. Do not recommend Select Dining... especially for a medium ... continue

First and Last time by Stroppymare

This cruise was chosen for a family holiday, likely to be the last we will all share together, ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Cruise to Italy, Greece and Turkey by sunluva7

This was my 10th cruise and my husband's 7th, but our first on Celebrity as well as our first ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another lovely Celebrity ship by flyingEd

The actual ship is typical Celebrity, nothing faddy just a great looking, classy ship. Staff are ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit to Bermuda by dreadnot

Just back, 8/3- 8/10 , Summit to Bermuda. First ,finding the Port. A disaster. Sent directions ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful time on the Summit by RoosterJay5

Had a fabulous time on the Summit, from NJ to Bermuda.

This is the second time that we ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Disappointing from top to bottom by azcruisepro

My wife and I sailed on Celebrity for a second time, the first was 2002 during its inaugural ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise with fabulous ports by phillytraveler29

My husband and I and another couple just returned from the 12 day cruise of the Baltic ports. We ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous First time cruise by dancebluecat

Celebrity Silhouette is a beautiful sleek floating palace, this was a first ever cruise and we ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
SUMMIT REVIEW AUG. 3 by lulu99

this was our 3rd cruise. The first 2 with Royal C. My husband and I had a balcony room and our 3 ... continue

Good and not so good by journeys0404

Just came back fro Celebrity Summit the good and not so good.

We had 17 family member ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time aboard Celebrity. Terrific Time! by Crusing Bashi 48

First of all, Jim and I are senior citizens. We traveled with family, our daughter and her ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship...Great Cruise! by RickTex

First off, I am no novice to cruising. Have been on 13 cruises with five different lines, so I ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocrity seems to be Celebrity's standard... by Cathy924

The Red Dog Saloon (in Juneau and a must visit) has a sign "if our standards don't meet your ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise but a few issues.... by Rocu1

A group of 6 of us including two 17 year olds and their grandfather, recently cruised with ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous cruise in every way by Abuelita2012

I have made 117 cruises on most of the ships of the world, the small and large. I went on this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Alaskan Cruise by cahemmet

We were on a family vacation with 15 people ages 9 to 74. This was a first time cruise for my ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise however Porto Torres should be eliminated by AlexNI

Embarkation was efficient & cabins were available around midday. This was my second cruise ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise with Celebrity by gerryincork

We overnighted in the lovely Hotel Lunetta in Rome before embarkation in Civitavecchia the next ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfect Weather in the Baltic! by SWORRUB1

Have been back 4 weeks now so have had time to reflect on what was originally planned for my ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
ON REFLECTION, A SERENDIPIDITOUS 11 DAYS and 10 NIGHTS by heathercer

I relied heavily on Cruise Critic reviews and deck plans to organise our Celebrity Reflection ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
1st time cruise-a BIG Win! by Themitt

Smiling as I returned from 1st cruise on Celebrity Solstice departing from Seattle. Easy breezy ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family of 4 Alaska Celebrity Millennium Cruise by lowderp@yahoo.com

Family of 4 with two boys ages 14 & 11 vacationed with Celebrity sea and land cruise. Ship ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Iceland & Fjord cruise by MACHIN

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: