Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7475 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
CELEBRITY CENTURY by laurencekorn

The cabin crew and the wait staff were very good and helpful. Boarding went quickly. ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice but a little underwhelming by Twinmum

This was only the 2nd cruise for my husband and myself so we did not have a great idea of what ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First and last cruise on Celebrity by c2ruisers

Having cruised numerous times, but never on Celebrity, we decided to give them a try on an 8 ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Best Food EVER!! by Sailin'Showman

We just returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean from 3/29 to 4/5 and found the Reflection the ... continue

Century Still Rocks = Old Fashioned Cruising by curtdesilets

We just returned from our March 29 Pacific Coast sailing. It was wonderful. My overall rating is ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox and 6 Western Caribbean Ports - VERY Detailed Review by CaribbeanBound

Part I - Precruise

A. Cruise Critic

I admit it. I over-research every port and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Impressed with Celebrity by LanSluder

Overall, I’m impressed with Celebrity. It seems a big step up from the mid-level lines ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation, but Celebrity Disappointing by Pabbboo

This was cruise #4, first with Celebrity. I am 36 yrs old, and my wife and I do like to have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Just got back from a sailing to the southern Caribbean on the Celebrity Summit. I am a fairly ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
So glad I didn't cancel by jaynemeade

This was the first time my husband and I had been on a cruise so we didn't have anything to ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Wheelchair Friendly Sky Suite 2134 by dmccue

I Loved it.

We arranged for an accessible Sky Suite in case the accessible Veranda rooms ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity or Wow ?!?! by Cotognini

Travellers - 2 adults 1 Child with Special Needs and a Service Dog  Cabin - 1026 Accessible ... continue

Truly Modern Luxury on Celebrity Sihouette by grtfldave

My DW and I are in our mid 40's. We've been on 11 cruises (1 NCL, 1 Princess, 7 Royal Caribbean ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good by beckmau

We joined 6 of our friends for a cruise beginning at Valparaiso, through the canal to Miami in ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not my best holiday. by Co3Ka7

We arrived to board the Celebrity Millenium on the 16th of March in Hong Kong looking forward to ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Millennium South Pacific Southbound by jim&carolyn

This was our fourth cruuise with Celebrity and our second cruise on the Millennium. I will start ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Give us one good reason to try another cruise line?! by reilly mr. happy

We are avid cruisers in our early/mid fifties having completed 25 plus cruises on various lines ... continue

First Cruise for Us -- Very Nice by Relaxinsun

This was our first cruise and it exceeded our expectations.

The cabin was very nice ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Week of Delight and Relaxation by locksofcurls

This was an excellent cruise. It is our fourth with Celebrity and we were thrilled with the ... continue

Great trip!! by KJPort

We are a couple in our early 40's on our first cruise. We were also on our honeymoon. We were ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 Not Rated
Celebrity has deteriorated badly by EOMOM

It had been 3 years since we cruised Celebrity and are planning a few long and expensive cruises ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: