Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7438 Ship Name Date Member Rating
12 night New Zealand Fjordland cruise on celebrity solstice 10 March 2 by Singapore couple

My wife & I decided to sail again with Celebrity Cruises, having sailed five cruises ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not great but good by kllychpmn

after reading all the bad recent reviews of the celebrity century we were not looking forward to ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Ship - Great Food by EmeraldaBlaine

My husband and I along with 6 other friends/family just returned from a cruise aboard the ... continue

Reflections on the Reflection- E Caribbean~ 3/2014 by autigerinnc

First, we've cruised Carnival, Royal Caribbean, HAL, and Princess. The Reflection was certainly ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Outstanding Cruise, overall by popovova

My wife and I enjoyed our Western Celebrity March 23-30, 2014 cruise a great deal. Overall, the ... continue

Eastern Caribbean on Equinox - wonderful by Seabournboy

I have always been of the opinion that nothing is 100% perfect but the Equinox and its staff ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising on the new Celebrity by Fast Alongside

We will limit the topic of this review to primarily the subject of the changes Celebrity has ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ship boarding almost ruined the trip! by coachwife

we traveled the west coast, visiting beautiful California cities. But arriving at the port and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful short cruise by neeko

Having sailed on the Summit on 2 previous cruises we were a little hesitant to try another M ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Pleasant Experience by Council Man

Embarkation: This our 19th cruise and 5th Celebrity cruise. The embarkation was very smooth and ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rating the Refection by yomamad

As loyal Celebrity Solstice Ship customers I regret to report only a 3 -3/4 stars rating for the ... continue

Great Cruise with a couple of issues by revrick3

I am a veteran of 8 cruises on 5 different cruise lines so I can compare with ease. The ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall review by kentuckynohio

We had a very good time cruising with Celebrity. It was our first time after two trips on ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Phenomenal Entertainment - Outstanding Cruise Director and Activities by DancinFool

There are plenty of reasons to take a cruise vacation - my husband and I love it for the ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sophisticated, but boring by hal9341

I spent my birthday week on board Reflection. It's a gorgeous ship, and some aspects of the ... continue

Still Love the Equinox! by Podie

We did a Med cruise on Equinox when she was brand new and she still looks great. Unfortunately ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity standards by antwerpia

Just returned from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection. Even though the overall ... continue

Celebrity Siihouette by Pennstatedj

Just complete our 31 first cruise on Celebrity. It was great as usual. The ship was beautiful, ... continue

Millennium meltdown by Skyoz

Just disembarked Celebrity Millennium after a 14 day Northbound Asian Allure cruise.

On ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on Celebrity - Officially my favorite! by lesssnowmorecruise

Best cruise line we have been on! Class act!

We used the cruise line's airport to pier ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Now that's a ship!!! by bestcp

Wow! Wow! Wow! Maybe I am easily impressed but I have been on cruise ships before (3 actually) ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Millennium South East Asia Northbound Cruise by scarlettpossum

We have just returned from this cruise and absolutely loved it. This was our third cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Millennium South East Asia Northbound Cruise by scarlettpossum

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Awesome Vacation by jbone31

We sailed on the Reflection leaving Miami on March 15. We arrived at the Port of Miami by 1030 ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great Celebrity cruise! by ericksondl

This was our third sailing on the Celebrity Reflection (we have also done 3 other Celebrity ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: