Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 8014 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good and not so good by journeys0404

Just came back fro Celebrity Summit the good and not so good.

We had 17 family member ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time aboard Celebrity. Terrific Time! by Crusing Bashi 48

First of all, Jim and I are senior citizens. We traveled with family, our daughter and her ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Ship...Great Cruise! by RickTex

First off, I am no novice to cruising. Have been on 13 cruises with five different lines, so I ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mediocrity seems to be Celebrity's standard... by Cathy924

The Red Dog Saloon (in Juneau and a must visit) has a sign "if our standards don't meet your ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Family of 4 Alaska Celebrity Millennium Cruise by lowderp@yahoo.com

Family of 4 with two boys ages 14 & 11 vacationed with Celebrity sea and land cruise. Ship ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Iceland & Fjord cruise by MACHIN

On the whole we didn't have a very good experience on this ship. My wife and I are both ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Ship. Subtle Differences by Tennisdoc

Solstice is not jam packed with athletic activities such as a climbing wall one gets on RC. But ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Definitely NOT a Luxury Cruise Experience by bigalgtcruising

We have cruised on various occasions with different cruise lines but over the past 3 years have ... continue

Marvelous Ship! Staff was terrific!! by nativetexan

Our group of 12 really enjoyed the Solstice in Alaska. We reserved 5 cabins - one Aqua Class ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 Not Rated
Excellent time on the Eclipse by AhoyBA50

Me and my husband had wanted to do a cruise sailing north Europe for a long time and the Eclipse ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
An enjoyable experience by haharev

My mom and I are both first-time cruisers and had a great experience on Silhouette.

All ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Time but by DONO51M

Having been on a number of cruises, with other companies it is always interesting to compare ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Baltic Capitals on Celebrity Eclipse; July 19th to August 2nd, 2014 by Cereocker

This is a wonderful cruise on a lovely ship, and the highlight for us was definitely St ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise by DaveEasternPenn

This cruise to the Eastern Mediterranean was our third Celebrity cruise (two on Silhouette, one ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Thumbs Up by jwh1

Took entire family with us for my husbands 70th birthday. 6 adults & 6 grandchildren ages 3 ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Previously Skeptical, Pleasantly Surprised by skinnyguide

Traveling with 3000 of my best friends and only visiting ports, is not exactly what I call ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Do not sail on Constellation!!!! by dinsmorehall

We were sold this cruise at a local cruise fair in September 2013 at the price of £3000 ... continue

Disappointed Celebrity Cruiser by HappySteve

This is the 4th. time we have sailed with Celebrity and we have cruised many times before with ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Ship, nice crew but awful disembarkation process by Pushka

We had a wonderful cruise for 7 nights onboard the Celebrity Equinox. Having the 123promo and ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Cruise, Amazing Itinerary, Onboard Activities Lacking by iHeartGlaciers

OVERALL

Had a great time aboard the Infinity. Good size and it amazingly never feels ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Why it is dangerous to sail the Infinity? by PhilHamburg

It is dangerous to advertise with a fine-sounding slogan ... It's dangerous if a cruise company ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
The worst cruising experience of my cruising career... by Midema

A little background. I've cruised with Royal Caribbean and Carnival and by far this was the most ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
What a shame!!! by aaronrob

It wasn't awful, it just was below average. This was my 24th cruise and we went with 11 family ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Novice cruiser by SanHal

My wife and I sailed the British Isles and were welcomed on board the Infinity by a photographer ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Different strokes for different folks by MexicoKaren

Not everyone goes on a cruise to (1) drink or (2) spend outrageous amounts of money shopping for ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: