Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 8060 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Very dissapointed... by fdxmiguel

Writing this review on my last day on the 11night med cruise. Young European Family with 2 kids ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Reflection cruise by KathyW

We have just come back from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Celebrity Reflection visiting ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really? Just how bad can the food and entertainment get? by anintelman

Let me predicate this review by saying two things: (1) We live in the Vegas area so we dine in ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time Celebrity cruisers...loved Alaska and Solstice! by LisaSp

My parents treated my family of 4 to a cruise (My husband and I are 45, our daughter is 15 and ... continue

Celebrity 14 nights in the Med by Pimpernel27

Firstly, I disagree with a lot of the other reviews for this cruise. However, there were areas ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful ship by lucky rose

This was our fifth cruise with celebrity and our third on eclipse. We love to sail from ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Loved it.....except! by Runaway Rose

Well, this has been a cruise we have dreamed of for quite some time. We (Hubby) and I have done ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved it by daisymay1960

We had cruised before and hated it said never again.

We had a week touring by ourself ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity disappoints... by smstrutt

We have sailed aboard several Celebrity cruise ships, but this was our first time on the ... continue

Celebrity - you're slipping by Gladys146

Just got back from two weeks in the Western Med on the Eclipse. This was our third cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Once in a lifetime vacation - literally. by gblotter

Just back from the August 8th sailing of Solstice to Alaska. In this review, I will specifically ... continue

Celebrity Infinity British Isles - Less Than Expected by SDTraveler56

After a superb experience cruising the Mediterranean last year aboard the Celebrity Silhouette, ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very fun experience! by knmezzo15

We had a great time on our 7 night Celebrity cruise. A few things to mention. Our dinners were ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by Sun Worhsipper

We have just returned from a wonderful 11 night cruise with Celebrity Reflection. The cruise ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The staff made this Celebrity Solstice cruise really delightful for us by mikeandlindaR

This was our third voyage to Alaska in the past 33 years. The first one was as a family on a ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Highly recommend! by nadinekeller

Just returned from 11 night med cruise with family. There were eight of us traveling including ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Didn't quite live up to expectations .... by cheshuntcruiser

Just returned from 14 night cruise around the Med. First time on Celebrity, and had wanted to ... continue

Cold Scotland by finemusic

I was a bit apprehensive after reading many negative reviews.Overall we had a very good ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Alaskan family cruise -review and tips for families by Docmommy

First of all, let me say that the Celebrity Solstice is my favorite ship thus far. My husband ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Too rich by cpegaso942740

I have to agree expensive paintings and jewelery auctions were a bit too much. The casino was a ... continue

Good cruise line - but avoid Bermuda by bigalgreen

Had a family cruise... with 7 cabins. Do not recommend Select Dining... especially for a medium ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First and Last time by Stroppymare

This cruise was chosen for a family holiday, likely to be the last we will all share together, ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Cruise to Italy, Greece and Turkey by sunluva7

This was my 10th cruise and my husband's 7th, but our first on Celebrity as well as our first ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another lovely Celebrity ship by flyingEd

The actual ship is typical Celebrity, nothing faddy just a great looking, classy ship. Staff are ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit to Bermuda by dreadnot

Just back, 8/3- 8/10 , Summit to Bermuda. First ,finding the Port. A disaster. Sent directions ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: