Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7473 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Celebrity A+ Canyon Ranch Spa F- by Bawston

Over the last four years my wife has gotten me into cursing and now I'm hooked. To date, we have ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Elegant Ship by ilanas

This was our 4th cruise - 3rd with Celebrity & sailed once on RCL.

We loved every ... continue

Pacific Coast Cruise Mar. 29 2014 by WineandRoseLady

The Century is an older, smaller ship. It’s in OK shape; the chrome around the bathroom ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by annehaj

We had a wonderful time. The ship was beautiful. food delicious, activities plentiful, the ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Southbound Asian Cruise: March 16, 2014 by CruisingBrian

I am a fan of Celebrity Cruises. I try to cruise with them once a year and absolutely love the ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Celebrity: Average Cruise Experience by tv24

We boarded in Hong Kong for a 14-day cruise to Singapore via Viet Nam and Thailand. This was our ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great destination! by JoBrum

I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The ... continue

Great cruise by bbz

This was the third cruise for us on the Solstice, and about the 6th with Celebrity. First, ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Pacific Coastal March 29 Depart by steventdo

While some of the bad reviews are overboard (no pun intended) Most are somewhat accurate. Of ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with some small disappointments by ondeckatsea

This March 22, 2014 Eclipse cruise was very nice overall and we enjoyed it. It got us out of the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Incredible Week on The Reflection! by Maggs07

Just got off of the Reflection and what an amazing week! This was our second cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Dining Room Issues by lindsmith27@hotmail.com

Have just returned from this cruise...there are certainly great things to say about the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by luvscorgis

My husband took me on a cruise to New Zealand to Australia to celebrate my 60th birthday. We are ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise, but Celebrity is nothing special compared to other lines by VegasMark

•Background information

My wife and I traveled on this voyage. We are mid-30s and ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pure relaxation by cruzcutie

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: