Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7909 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Millennium to Alaska: The Good, The Bad, and The Buffet by cuti

To start, I'll say this: a trip or multiple trips to Alaska is a must. It's one of the most ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not great by Groovybusybee

We are a family group of five ranging from early 70's down to 17. Travelling from England we ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Solistice Alaska Cruise 7/4-7/11 by SarahCuda

Let me start off, by saying I really enjoyed my trip. I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
'Modern Luxury', '5 star'. Celebrity most defiantly is NOT by cuan1

It was very clear from day on on our dated and untidy ship, that money was needed to be spend on ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity WOWS Again. by granddutchess

DH and I went out of Cape Liberty on 7/6/14 on the Summit. Embarkation was the easiest ever. We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
An honest opinion by cish39

First, let me say that I am not very hard to please. But I do like to get my money's worth when ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Summit to Bermuda - A solid 7 out of 10 by newmommy2

Summit, Bermuda – June 29, 2014  Overall a good cruise, a solid 7 out of ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 Not Rated
Could have and should have been better. by EnigmaPDX

Our Cruise – Celebrity Summit –Roundtrip from Port Liberty to Bermuda– June 29 ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Slightly Disappointed by Aidenjacq

This was our first time on Celebrity and the cruise was good. We flew into Venice and the pier ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Cruise to Remember! by OhOceanicShip1

We sailed on the Celebrity Eclipse 21 June - 5 July. It was my 3rd cruise (first with ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what we expected by devoncruiselady

We have cruised many times before, mainly with Princess Cruises but also with Royal Caribbean, ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall, delighted with this cruise; just a few suggestions by onesycamore

This was the feedback we gave to Celebrity:

Food and service in MDR were excellent ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5+ out of 5+
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly by DebbraLee

Although my husband and I have traveled the world, this was our first cruise. We decided to ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Walk the Plank by eveliat

It was supposed to be the best vacation ever; prefaced by three incredible sails enjoyed with ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Star failed to shine by CptnSpalding

We are seasoned travellers, having enjoyed many cruises on many lines and were disappointed with ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords Constellation Cruise (June 26-July 8) by cruzers j&n

I’ve seen many questions on the boards inquiring how an Oceania cruise compares with a ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good as ever by 4eric

This was a 50th anniversary cruise my sister arranged for many in our family, there were about ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
One way Cruise from Vancouver to Seward-Stinky Stateroom by seelos

This is the 4th time hat we have cruised to Alaska. The first three were from either Seattle or ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Constellation Norway Fjords Cruise by redingtonbeachcruisegal

This was our 5th cruise, first on Celebrity. We previously cruised on Regent, Oceania and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norway Fjord Cruise by Jrdebush

This was our second cruise with Celebrity, and our first on the Constellation, a slightly ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ship and Ports Fantastic by michinoz

I am a regular Celebrity cruiser and the ship and ports on this cruise exceeded my expectations. ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Celebrity Experience by CocoaJon

My family and I tried Celebrity for the first time. We had read mixed reviews prior to booking. ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Busy cruise on great ship by Two UK Cruisers

We booked direct with Celebrity and then organised our flights for London Heathrow and hotel ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
by snowyboy

Our second cruise with Celebrity the first being on the Century an older ship than the Eclipse ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Infinity to Faeroes, Iceland, Shetlands & Norway by Londoner51

This is a very long review, so I shan’t be surprised if you lose the will to read on, or ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: