Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7438 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Impressed with Celebrity by LanSluder

Overall, I’m impressed with Celebrity. It seems a big step up from the mid-level lines ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Vacation, but Celebrity Disappointing by Pabbboo

This was cruise #4, first with Celebrity. I am 36 yrs old, and my wife and I do like to have ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Just got back from a sailing to the southern Caribbean on the Celebrity Summit. I am a fairly ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing! by Cruiselover179044

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
So glad I didn't cancel by jaynemeade

This was the first time my husband and I had been on a cruise so we didn't have anything to ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Wheelchair Friendly Sky Suite 2134 by dmccue

I Loved it.

We arranged for an accessible Sky Suite in case the accessible Veranda rooms ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity or Wow ?!?! by Cotognini

Travellers - 2 adults 1 Child with Special Needs and a Service Dog  Cabin - 1026 Accessible ... continue

Truly Modern Luxury on Celebrity Sihouette by grtfldave

My DW and I are in our mid 40's. We've been on 11 cruises (1 NCL, 1 Princess, 7 Royal Caribbean ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good by beckmau

We joined 6 of our friends for a cruise beginning at Valparaiso, through the canal to Miami in ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not my best holiday. by Co3Ka7

We arrived to board the Celebrity Millenium on the 16th of March in Hong Kong looking forward to ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Millennium South Pacific Southbound by jim&carolyn

This was our fourth cruuise with Celebrity and our second cruise on the Millennium. I will start ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Give us one good reason to try another cruise line?! by reilly mr. happy

We are avid cruisers in our early/mid fifties having completed 25 plus cruises on various lines ... continue

First Cruise for Us -- Very Nice by Relaxinsun

This was our first cruise and it exceeded our expectations.

The cabin was very nice ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Week of Delight and Relaxation by locksofcurls

This was an excellent cruise. It is our fourth with Celebrity and we were thrilled with the ... continue

Great trip!! by KJPort

We are a couple in our early 40's on our first cruise. We were also on our honeymoon. We were ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 Not Rated
Celebrity has deteriorated badly by EOMOM

It had been 3 years since we cruised Celebrity and are planning a few long and expensive cruises ... continue

Perfect respite from winter by Holly2

We are frequent Celebrity cruisers who booked this cruise during a well timed Special for New ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
South America,Panama Canal to Miami. by D.T.B.

Our first Cruise on one of the Millennium Class Ships. I can see why they at a Favorite of ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Recent criticisms simply didn't happen to us by cruisingsince94

My wife and I decided to give Celebrity a try after 16 cruises with Royal Caribbean. We have not ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pacific Coast Cruise on Celebrity Century by cactuscrusier

This was our ninth cruise with Celebrity in the last five years. Things got off to a rough start ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrible experience by Haasie

We just got off the Celebrity Century and had a really bad over all experience. We chose this ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
So bad at Happy Hour guests gathered to laugh and share horror stories by 4jaded

I was unfortunate enough to pay for a 14 day Cruise on the Celebrity Infinity from Santiago ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise by mennis

We are a couple in our early 60's, both retired, enjoy first class trips and great service. Our ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Second Time Around by Cruise a holic

We just completed our second voyage on the Celebrity Silhouette. We sailed on her in January ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
WORST CRUISE EVER!!!!! Pacific Coast Cruise on Celebrity Century by SarahHarris818

I would like to preface this review by saying that my husband and I are avid travelers and ... continue

See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: