Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7473 Ship Name Date Member Rating
April 6, 2014 - Western Caribbean by Elizabeth0829

I am a solo traveler. I flew in from Boston on the morning of 6 April and took the transfer bus ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Experience for a Very Fair Price by Fridaynightlights

As I read some of the negative comments about the Century I wonder if they aren't written by ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great for a quick getaway. by angelpower

I'm a newbie here, but have been reading reviews for a few years now and I'd like to take this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise aboard the Equinox! by 4cats4me

Just returned yesterday.  It was a great cruise. Equinox is still in great shape. Saw some ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Cruises Constellation - below average cruise by Azbighands

We wanted to provide positive and negative feedback after completing our Celebrity Constellation ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not your money worth by gisele56

Having been on different cruiseline ,we found that this cruise was the less enjoyable one.We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not Good. SO MANY Missing Details. by JonesyOUT

When I checked into my stateroom I was appalled at how filthy the room was. On the vanity chair ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Revisit by heidi4411

This is our second cruise with this ship. We also cruised with this ship last year. We were ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise! by akowilm

We chose a getaway cruise, 5 nights to Key West and Mexico, with several friends. We were in ... continue

Beautiful ship - great Cruise! by cynergi

Wow - this was our 12th cruise (We use Holland, Princess, Lindbladt and Celebrity) and the ship ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Missing Music by mose9090@gmail.com

We've been on 5 Celebrity cruises (about 15 total) , three on Aqua Class. We've been on this ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fabulous first cruise by Nattybugle

We are a Kiwi couple in our late 40's who wanted to try a cruise to see if it was for us. And we ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A mixed bag with a great itinerary by az_tchr

A couple of thoughts to start. I saw lots of complaining about passengers being concerned about ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pacific Coast Cruise...wonderful! by sandesurf

Admitting, my friend and I are not seasoned cruisers, but know what we like and ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 5+ out of 5+
The hits, the misses and a few tips. :) by mld685

San Juan, St. Thomas, St Maarten  Aqua Class cabin 1576 and 1574  Ages range from mid ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Connie was great by HI75msp

Went on this cruise to celebrate our 34 Wedding anniversary.

1) we stayed at Ft ... continue

Amazing cruise by chester19

So glad we chose Celebrity and the Constellation. Beautiful ship, amazing cleanliness, which I ... continue

Cruise was okay if you were brain dead... by cruisedad007

Ship is nice and clean. Its a good looking ship that felt new and cared for. The food was very ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Solstice Exceeded All Expectations ! by Tardustraveller

We have only previously done a small ship cruise (sadly no longer trading) which we were ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but room for improvement by Dianelo

Just back yesterday from a 5 day cruise on Constellation to Key West and Cozumel.

I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not what Celebrity used to be by Spending it'll

Celebrity used to be known for its customer service and its food. Our cruise lacked ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not what it says on the tin by mikell311

The on board comedian on our cruise, made a funny comment that some people travel 3000 miles to ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit – back to back by Freedom55

March 29 to April 12 2014

Pre Cruise

We flew in a day early and stayed at the ... continue

Celebrity Summit 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Infinitely better than reported! by CSGuy44

My wife and I, along with five other couples recently completed a 14 night cruise from ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity Century Pacific Coastal cruise was very enjoyable by joanieg1

This is my second cruise on the Century. Took the same cruise March 2013 from San ... continue

Celebrity Century 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: