Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7451 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The hits, the misses and a few tips. :) by mld685

San Juan, St. Thomas, St Maarten  Aqua Class cabin 1576 and 1574  Ages range from mid ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Connie was great by HI75msp

Went on this cruise to celebrate our 34 Wedding anniversary.

1) we stayed at Ft ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing cruise by chester19

So glad we chose Celebrity and the Constellation. Beautiful ship, amazing cleanliness, which I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Cruise was okay if you were brain dead... by cruisedad007

Ship is nice and clean. Its a good looking ship that felt new and cared for. The food was very ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Solstice Exceeded All Expectations ! by Tardustraveller

We have only previously done a small ship cruise (sadly no longer trading) which we were ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good but room for improvement by Dianelo

Just back yesterday from a 5 day cruise on Constellation to Key West and Cozumel.

I ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Elegant Ship by ilanas

This was our 4th cruise - 3rd with Celebrity & sailed once on RCL.

We loved every ... continue

Pacific Coast Cruise Mar. 29 2014 by WineandRoseLady

The Century is an older, smaller ship. It’s in OK shape; the chrome around the bathroom ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise by annehaj

We had a wonderful time. The ship was beautiful. food delicious, activities plentiful, the ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship! Bland Food by Chicago Girl

We sailed out of Miami on March 29 bound for the islands of Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, & St. ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
San Juan/Southern Caribbean Back to Back on Different Ships: Week 1 on by Kat in CA

Our background: We are young-ish seniors who have been on five previous cruises. Our vacation ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Southbound Asian Cruise: March 16, 2014 by CruisingBrian

I am a fan of Celebrity Cruises. I try to cruise with them once a year and absolutely love the ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Celebrity: Average Cruise Experience by tv24

We boarded in Hong Kong for a 14-day cruise to Singapore via Viet Nam and Thailand. This was our ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great destination! by JoBrum

I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The ... continue

Great cruise by bbz

This was the third cruise for us on the Solstice, and about the 6th with Celebrity. First, ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Pacific Coastal March 29 Depart by steventdo

While some of the bad reviews are overboard (no pun intended) Most are somewhat accurate. Of ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with some small disappointments by ondeckatsea

This March 22, 2014 Eclipse cruise was very nice overall and we enjoyed it. It got us out of the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Incredible Week on The Reflection! by Maggs07

Just got off of the Reflection and what an amazing week! This was our second cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Dining Room Issues by lindsmith27@hotmail.com

Have just returned from this cruise...there are certainly great things to say about the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by luvscorgis

My husband took me on a cruise to New Zealand to Australia to celebrate my 60th birthday. We are ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: