Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7902 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Nice time but not as good as Royal Caribbean by bjrivers

We have been on 8 other cruises all on Royal Caribbean ships. We were told that Celebrity was a ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Classic Celebrity by Sls56

Just returned from a week in Bermuda aboard the Summit. It was a wonderful cruise! Having read a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor Food, drinks package confusion, dissapointing trips by Smiths29

Departed Vancouver on 13th July, full of expectation destination Alaska. This being our 6th ... continue

Celebrity Century 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A beautiful cruise to Iceland, Faroe Is & Norway by rebno167

Having been on 26 cruises (23 different ships with different lines - Cunard, P & O, ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic & Aegean Adventure by Peter54

We were "Cruise Virgins" and therefore our experiences dictated our decision to consider further ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience with Celebrity Solstice to Alaska by BirdieB

Just got back from a cruise to Alaska. It was everything I hoped it would be. From beginning to ... continue

A wonderful port-intensive cruise by Lauren and John

We have just returned from a wonderful Adriatic cruise on the Silhouette. I'll try to highlight ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by petesrep

We have cruised 8 other times but this was our first Celebrity Cruise. We were very pleased with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hi De Hi..... by Olafsdottir

NEVER again will we cruise with Celebrity. This was our 2nd cruise on 'Eclipse' with the line ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review by OnTheGoGoGo

First time cruising with Celebrity. My wife and I have cruised with Royal, NCL and Oceania ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Alaskan Cruise by timecop

This was a 7 day cruise to Alaska leaving from Seattle, our 8th cruise, and our ... continue

Glorious Norway with our 10 year old daughter by BOSKER

We travelled by car to Harwich on the morning of departure. A small delay for car parking and we ... continue

Fabulous Fjords of Norway by cruiseral70

Celebrity Infinity Review 4 July 2014

There was a lot of negativity about the Infinity ... continue

Cruise virgins go to Norway by sourdough1

Never been on a cruise before so no preconceptions when we were invited to go with friends. Our ... continue

Alaskan Cruise Celebrity Century July 6-13, 2014 by crazytomatoes

This cruise was the second for my husband and I and the first for our children ages 20 and 17. ... continue

Celebrity Century 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely Cruise but a lot of up selling !!!!!!!! by thechecker

This was our first time on Celebrity and the cruise was great. There were some minor annoyances, ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Magical holiday! by Rigismum

Our family of four have just returned from a totally wonderful cruise on Celebrity Equinox, ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska the Best Way by North/South

Just returned from a wonderful experience aboard the Solstice on it's Summer Alaska itinerary. ... continue

Not Good Enough by Adz99

We were very excited to travel on-board the Equinox but were left disappointed ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise for the family by mleng

Overall:  We had cruised a total of 8 times in the past, on Carnival, Celebrity, and Royal ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Millennium to Alaska: The Good, The Bad, and The Buffet by cuti

To start, I'll say this: a trip or multiple trips to Alaska is a must. It's one of the most ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not great by Groovybusybee

We are a family group of five ranging from early 70's down to 17. Travelling from England we ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Solistice Alaska Cruise 7/4-7/11 by SarahCuda

Let me start off, by saying I really enjoyed my trip. I’ve always wanted to go on a cruise ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
'Modern Luxury', '5 star'. Celebrity most defiantly is NOT by cuan1

It was very clear from day on on our dated and untidy ship, that money was needed to be spend on ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Celebrity WOWS Again. by granddutchess

DH and I went out of Cape Liberty on 7/6/14 on the Summit. Embarkation was the easiest ever. We ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: