Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7916 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We had realistically high expectations -- which were exceeded! by May B

We decided to do Celebrity's 13-day package. It starts with two nights in Quito, moves to seven ... continue

Celebrity Xpedition 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A MUST READ for the Beginner, Intermediate and Seasoned Cruiser by TimeTraveller2000

Being a seasoned traveller, I like to share my experiences on these types of Forums ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not Impressed With Celebrity Reflection 7/1/14-7/14/14 by sweetpea143

We're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o teenage son. We've cruised frequently over the past 14 years, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
Selections & choices by norah50

Norway and Baltics back to back.

Celebrity has a priced options approach with a constant ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise marred by messy disembarkation by dani negreanu

We are a well travelled couple (63, 64), who came lately to cruising, mainly because no ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Favorite cruise! by lucy711

This was my third cruise- my husband and I previously were on Princess and Royal Caribbean. ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 Not Rated
LOVED this Cruise! by raejc

We are just back from an absolutely fantastic vacation aboard the Celebrity Reflection. She is a ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent cruise, superb food by normadams

My wife and myself cruised from southampton to Iceland and the fjords and excuse the pun but ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
DISSATIAFIED WITH CELEBRITY REFLECTION 7/04/14 SAILING by sweetpea143

For background information, we're a family of 3 with a 17 y/o son and have cruised Disney, ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 Not Rated
First time cruise and we were impressed by hooverdoover

Did not know what to expect but the cruise impressed us, from the boarding process to staff, how ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice time but not as good as Royal Caribbean by bjrivers

We have been on 8 other cruises all on Royal Caribbean ships. We were told that Celebrity was a ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Classic Celebrity by Sls56

Just returned from a week in Bermuda aboard the Summit. It was a wonderful cruise! Having read a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor Food, drinks package confusion, dissapointing trips by Smiths29

Departed Vancouver on 13th July, full of expectation destination Alaska. This being our 6th ... continue

Celebrity Century 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A beautiful cruise to Iceland, Faroe Is & Norway by rebno167

Having been on 26 cruises (23 different ships with different lines - Cunard, P & O, ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Adriatic & Aegean Adventure by Peter54

We were "Cruise Virgins" and therefore our experiences dictated our decision to consider further ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience with Celebrity Solstice to Alaska by BirdieB

Just got back from a cruise to Alaska. It was everything I hoped it would be. From beginning to ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful port-intensive cruise by Lauren and John

We have just returned from a wonderful Adriatic cruise on the Silhouette. I'll try to highlight ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by petesrep

We have cruised 8 other times but this was our first Celebrity Cruise. We were very pleased with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hi De Hi..... by Olafsdottir

NEVER again will we cruise with Celebrity. This was our 2nd cruise on 'Eclipse' with the line ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Reflection July 4th Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Review by OnTheGoGoGo

First time cruising with Celebrity. My wife and I have cruised with Royal, NCL and Oceania ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Alaskan Cruise by timecop

This was a 7 day cruise to Alaska leaving from Seattle, our 8th cruise, and our ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Glorious Norway with our 10 year old daughter by BOSKER

We travelled by car to Harwich on the morning of departure. A small delay for car parking and we ... continue

Fabulous Fjords of Norway by cruiseral70

Celebrity Infinity Review 4 July 2014

There was a lot of negativity about the Infinity ... continue

Cruise virgins go to Norway by sourdough1

Never been on a cruise before so no preconceptions when we were invited to go with friends. Our ... continue

Alaskan Cruise Celebrity Century July 6-13, 2014 by crazytomatoes

This cruise was the second for my husband and I and the first for our children ages 20 and 17. ... continue

Celebrity Century 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: