Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 8067 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First - but definitely not the last - cruise experience by shuriki

The bottom line: my 6 years old daughter was crying when we were leaving the ship - and asked me ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
10 Reasons why we are not cruisers! by Kpens98

We recently came back from our cruise from bayonne Nj to Bermuda. Having been to Bermuda on our ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not what I would expect from Celebrity Crusies by firelife98

As a treat, this year for our 15th wedding anniversary I decided to treat my wife and I to a ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Awful Constellation by 37 Hemlock

We have cruised the Celebrity Cruise Lines last year aboard of the “Reflection” and ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great First Time experience by montellano

We had never "cruised" before. I wasn't sure I was a "cruise guy." The thought of eating ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords remarkable, Infinity not by beppy

Norwegian Fjords-Celebrity Infinity August 15-25

We are experienced cruisers, this being ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lovely Cruise but Elite Doesn't Mean Much Any More by webecruzin2

Just returned from 7 nights on Silhouette eastern Med. and Greece sailing myself and ... continue

First Time on Solstice by dansedufeu

The main dining room food was 'eh. It seemed to be just a plated version of the buffet upstairs, ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjord Cruise by jetski226

We had an Aqua class cabin on Deck 9, which was fine except for the 'overhang', which made the ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise to the Norwegian Fjords by Abbey Cruisers

Having cruised for many years with other lines we decided to try Celebrity Cruises this ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Standards definately slipping by Cruise safe

Just got back from a two week cruise on the Celebrity Equinox and I have to say I wasn't ... continue

Celebrity Equinox 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Some changes observed by FloridaShari

After cruising on a sister ship, The Equinonox, in December, I noticed some changes.

The ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent family holiday by nmyerson

This was our first cruise with Celebrity having previously been on Royal Caribbean ships the ... continue

Beautiful Ship Wonderful Cruise Just Staff Problems by Lorraineblancolo

My husband and I have just returned from this Venice and Eastern European cruise on the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cutbacks but Still Good by FlyingHonu

My wife and I are in the 40’s range and this was our third Celebrity cruise, and our ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A fantastic 40th Birthday Trip for my Wife! by rbuenger

My wife and I spent 4 days in Venice prior to our boarding of Silhouette; taking in the sites of ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Celebrity by BJS

We did a back to back boarding on Aug 10th, 2014 These were our 29th & 30th cruises (24 on ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Miserable by choosetotravel

This was an experience that will lead us to seriously rethink whether we ever want to cruise ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A quiet holiday around the British Isles in an inside cabin by mtorremaules

We had already sailed with Celebrity Constellation and we already knew what to expect, so this ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a Cruise!!! by Oakton Girl

Our family of 7 (grandparents, parents, and 3 children-ages 2, 8, 10) sailed on the Summit to ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 Not Rated
Comparisons between Celebrity and HAL by cruiser948

Experienced cruisers here, 9 cruises on HAL, 2 on QM2 (one of these was a transatlantic ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity - your standards are slipping by Ade Expertcruiser63

This review is based upon our 3rd cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse , our previous cruises being ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit earns a B: great food, underwhelming facilities by lawdude11

Firstly, as this was our first cruising experience please excuse the wide eyed newby take on our ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 Not Rated
Awful Experience by John5ive

In one sentence, we felt we were living on a floating prison fuelled by money making ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
This year it's about the beaches by uccman39

This was the second year in a row that my wife and I chose a summer cruise in Europe. We wanted ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: