Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 7438 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Southbound Asian Cruise: March 16, 2014 by CruisingBrian

I am a fan of Celebrity Cruises. I try to cruise with them once a year and absolutely love the ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another excellent Celebrity cruise! by CoralReef

We took a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Summit in March 2014. This was our 10th ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
So relaxing! by mduffy1834

Just returned from the 14-night Southern Caribbean cruise on the Eclipse and it was wonderful. ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Celebrity: Average Cruise Experience by tv24

We boarded in Hong Kong for a 14-day cruise to Singapore via Viet Nam and Thailand. This was our ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship--but lost jewelry by cruesser

My husband and I took this cruise without much information about Celebrity. We were very ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great destination! by JoBrum

I have always cruised with Princess and I must say, this was quite an experience for me. The ... continue

Great cruise by bbz

This was the third cruise for us on the Solstice, and about the 6th with Celebrity. First, ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good but not Great! by jgperegrine

My Wife and I just returned from the 3/30/14 sailing on the Silhouette. We had a very relaxing ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Equinox Birthday Cruise 3/24-4/4/14 by Eleris

I have been cruising with Celebrity since '99 and have enjoyed many major milestones with the ... continue

Pacific Coastal March 29 Depart by steventdo

While some of the bad reviews are overboard (no pun intended) Most are somewhat accurate. Of ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise with some small disappointments by ondeckatsea

This March 22, 2014 Eclipse cruise was very nice overall and we enjoyed it. It got us out of the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Incredible Week on The Reflection! by Maggs07

Just got off of the Reflection and what an amazing week! This was our second cruise with ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Dining Room Issues by lindsmith27@hotmail.com

Have just returned from this cruise...there are certainly great things to say about the ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise! by luvscorgis

My husband took me on a cruise to New Zealand to Australia to celebrate my 60th birthday. We are ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good cruise, but Celebrity is nothing special compared to other lines by VegasMark

•Background information

My wife and I traveled on this voyage. We are mid-30s and ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pure relaxation by cruzcutie

Just returned from a very relaxing week on the celebrity summit.We are a couple in our early ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceptional and wonderful; style and value! by Neilsnee

This was our first celebrity crews although we have cruise on HAL, RCI and NCL both in a mini ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 03/14 5+ out of 5+
March 29, 2014 Sailing...not up to previous standards by milesfromu

We had never been brand-loyal within the cruise industry, having sailed with Princess, HAL, ... continue

Celebrity Summit 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not up to Celebrity Standards! by green2u

I have sung the praises of Celebrity ever since I was wowed on a 2010 transatlantic cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
CELEBRITY CENTURY by laurencekorn

The cabin crew and the wait staff were very good and helpful. Boarding went quickly. ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice but a little underwhelming by Twinmum

This was only the 2nd cruise for my husband and myself so we did not have a great idea of what ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First and last cruise on Celebrity by c2ruisers

Having cruised numerous times, but never on Celebrity, we decided to give them a try on an 8 ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Best Food EVER!! by Sailin'Showman

We just returned from a 7 night Eastern Caribbean from 3/29 to 4/5 and found the Reflection the ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Century Still Rocks = Old Fashioned Cruising by curtdesilets

We just returned from our March 29 Pacific Coast sailing. It was wonderful. My overall rating is ... continue

Celebrity Century 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Equinox and 6 Western Caribbean Ports - VERY Detailed Review by CaribbeanBound

Part I - Precruise

A. Cruise Critic

I admit it. I over-research every port and ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: