Celebrity Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Celebrity Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Celebrity Cruise Reviews: 8045 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First time on Celebrity by BJS

We did a back to back boarding on Aug 10th, 2014 These were our 29th & 30th cruises (24 on ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a Cruise!!! by Oakton Girl

Our family of 7 (grandparents, parents, and 3 children-ages 2, 8, 10) sailed on the Summit to ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 Not Rated
Comparisons between Celebrity and HAL by cruiser948

Experienced cruisers here, 9 cruises on HAL, 2 on QM2 (one of these was a transatlantic ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Celebrity - your standards are slipping by Ade Expertcruiser63

This review is based upon our 3rd cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse , our previous cruises being ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Celebrity Summit earns a B: great food, underwhelming facilities by lawdude11

Firstly, as this was our first cruising experience please excuse the wide eyed newby take on our ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 Not Rated
Awful Experience by John5ive

In one sentence, we felt we were living on a floating prison fuelled by money making ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
This year it's about the beaches by uccman39

This was the second year in a row that my wife and I chose a summer cruise in Europe. We wanted ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
No major complaints for Celebrity and really loved Bermuda by Stan_Cooper

This cruise kind of fell on our laps, being exactly at the right time, to a destination we ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
An average cruise by Kp270

This was our first cruise and we'd been very much looking forward to it. We'd been on a couple ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity needs to join this century! by Fran1395

This was our 7th cruise, but first with Celebrity. Probably will be my last along with several ... continue

Celebrity Infinity 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Up to Celebrity Standards by elcidkid

We knew before the cruise this ship should not be compared to our previous sailing on the ... continue

Celebrity Constellation 08/14 Not Rated
Our fouth enjoyable Summit cruise! by Cruise a holic

We were driven to the port from our LI home but a celebrity arranged car service. Since we were ... continue

Celebrity Summit 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Eclipse - standards remain high by Yorkshireproud

Just got back from a 2 week Med cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse, so reluctantly adjusting to ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Well maintained modern ship. by houseflag

After a amazing three day stay in Venice joined the ship on 2 August for 7 days,,arrived early ... continue

Celebrity Silhouette 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic & Amazed by Dicko200468

From reading the reviews on here think I must have been on another cruise to them. All I can say ... continue

Very dissapointed... by fdxmiguel

Writing this review on my last day on the 11night med cruise. Young European Family with 2 kids ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Reflection cruise by KathyW

We have just come back from an excellent 11 night cruise on the Celebrity Reflection visiting ... continue

Celebrity Reflection 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really? Just how bad can the food and entertainment get? by anintelman

Let me predicate this review by saying two things: (1) We live in the Vegas area so we dine in ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time Celebrity cruisers...loved Alaska and Solstice! by LisaSp

My parents treated my family of 4 to a cruise (My husband and I are 45, our daughter is 15 and ... continue

Celebrity Solstice 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity 14 nights in the Med by Pimpernel27

Firstly, I disagree with a lot of the other reviews for this cruise. However, there were areas ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful ship by lucky rose

This was our fifth cruise with celebrity and our third on eclipse. We love to sail from ... continue

Loved it.....except! by Runaway Rose

Well, this has been a cruise we have dreamed of for quite some time. We (Hubby) and I have done ... continue

Celebrity Century 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved it by daisymay1960

We had cruised before and hated it said never again.

We had a week touring by ourself ... continue

Celebrity Millennium 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Celebrity disappoints... by smstrutt

We have sailed aboard several Celebrity cruise ships, but this was our first time on the ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Celebrity - you're slipping by Gladys146

Just got back from two weeks in the Western Med on the Eclipse. This was our third cruise on ... continue

Celebrity Eclipse 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Celebrity
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Celebrity Cruises
Write a cruise review about: