Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews: 108 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Impressed by the Impression! - Budapest to Amsterdam by rudeman

Introduction  This was our first, ever, river cruise, having been on 11 previous ocean ... continue

Avalon Impression 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by laurettann

All my friends do Viking so I liked being different and felt that Avalon was a step up. The ship ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful - the Best River cruise we have done! June 14th - June 28th by Memsahib27

We have done several river cruises - this the second with Avalon Waterways. It was the best. The ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first, and last river cruise by Bluesky1212

After 3 days in Prague we were supposed to board the ship at Nuremberg for a cruise to Budapest. ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 Not Rated
Excellent Ship and Staff by MrsTraveller

My husband and I have just returned from 2 glorious weeks on the Avalon Impression sailing from ... continue

Avalon Impression 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Floating in the mystical land of castles and vineyards. by reaughj

Wow! We boarded this brand new ship and were immediately impressed, the ship was beautiful, ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beyond Fabulous!! by 310Wahls14

We are 77 and74 respectively and we are in pretty good physical shape. Our trip down the Rhine ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 Not Rated
River cruise for the disabled traveler by carolcosseboom

Both my husband and I are disable. We can only walk short distances, very short. So we purchased ... continue

Avalon Illumination 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous First River Cruise by Traveling Wifee

My husband and I took our first river cruise May 30 from Basel to Amsterdam aboard the Avalon ... continue

Avalon Affinity 06/14 5+ out of 5+
You will enjoy this cruise by Bellagio5151

We spent 8 days cruising from near marseille up the Rhone river to the Saone river. Our trip ... continue

Avalon Scenery 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Why did we wait so long to do a river cruise? by kfbishop

We did the Romantic Rhine Cruise, northbound (from Basel to Amsterdam), and there was nothing ... continue

Avalon Visionary 06/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time On The River; Avalon Central European Experience - Eastboun by Naval Aviator

While very experienced ocean cruisers this was my wife’s, mine and our traveling ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfection on the Seine by jkadventures

After forty-something ocean cruises, and a continuing disappointment of the direction our ... continue

Avalon Creativity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Expectations exceeded! by Meadbh

I recently completed a 12 day vacation with Avalon, consisting of two nights in Budapest at the ... continue

Avalon Vista 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent trip!! by sshortliffe

We thoroughly enjoyed our cruise from the moment we arrived in Paris to the time we got on our ... continue

Avalon Scenery 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very enjoyable by minou57

We just did the European Splendor Itinerary over multi rivers and enjoyed it very much. We were ... continue

Avalon Luminary 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Trip to Central Europe by ljshome

This was our first river cruise on any line. Before deciding, we researched many options and ... continue

Avalon Panorama 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing On Board Personnel by garymonli

Returned from a river cruise on Avalon Waterways Artistry II. This ship is a little over a year ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Best Vacation EVER!!!! by thomlin

Where do I start? As the title says, we feel that this was our best vacation ever! We've ... continue

Avalon Felicity 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Magnificent! by Kenster

We chose to do a Rhine River Cruise to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. It could not have ... continue

Avalon Affinity 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by kena02

Just returned from a river cruise on the Avalon Expression. Fabulous chauffer service from home ... continue

Avalon Expression 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, excellent crew, amazing itinerary! by okaner

We just got back from our Paris to Normandy cruise with Avalon and have nothing but positive to ... continue

Avalon Creativity 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Danube Land-Cruise Oct 2013 by bagwilltravel55

Others have described the boat in detail, so I'll only add the differences that we experienced. ... continue

Avalon Affinity 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Rivercruise by thewildscot

Avalon Creativity is a wonderful boat to be on. The room was comfortable and use of space is ... continue

Avalon Creativity 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
A haunting October trip down the Danube has us saying BOO by tbarkers@sbcglobal.net

First, let me say that the crew of the Avalon Visionary were wonderful. They did everything in ... continue

Avalon Visionary 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Avalon Waterways
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Avalon Waterways
Write a cruise review about: