Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Avalon Waterways Cruise Reviews: 119 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Danube Cruise by JoeLynn

My wife and I recently completed a Danube River cruise aboard the Avalon PoetryII. This was our ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
AVALON CENTRAL EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE FROM PARIS TO PRAGUE 8/1/14 - 8/12/ by sasha4906

My husband and I have been avid ocean cruisers for many years, and decided to try a new cruising ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Paris - Normandy Beaches by yuntrips

This was our first ever cruise experience and overall we loved it. If you've never tried river ... continue

Avalon Creativity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhine river from Amsterdam to Basel Aug 2014 by reader8855

We just got back from our fabulous cruise on the Rhine River from Amsterdam to Basel. We sailed ... continue

Avalon Affinity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Most excellent Germany cruise by CaroleSS

We did a cruise that isn't too popular.....we did a land tour beginning in Munich, boarded the ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Dream vacation come true!! by geo212

Let me start out in the order of events during my families amazing time in Paris and northern ... continue

Avalon Creativity 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Fabulous Trip by KittenQ

Our trip started in Prague. It is a beautiful city, with lots to see and do, especially if you ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Avalon did not disapoint by marlene.girvan

We sailed with Avalon "Scenery" for a river cruise through Burgundy and Provence, embarking on ... continue

Avalon Scenery 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Romantic Rhine in Seven Days Basel to Amsterdam by Got2Cruise

The Avalon Felicity Basel to Amsterdam affords the cruiser a taste of the many delightful small ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Impressed by the Impression! - Budapest to Amsterdam by rudeman

Introduction  This was our first, ever, river cruise, having been on 11 previous ocean ... continue

Avalon Impression 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Grand France, Avalon Scenery and Avalon Creativity by tassietravellers

The Grand France cruise is actually made up of 2 separate cruises, therefore 2 ships, 2 crews , ... continue

Avalon Scenery 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by laurettann

All my friends do Viking so I liked being different and felt that Avalon was a step up. The ship ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful - the Best River cruise we have done! June 14th - June 28th by Memsahib27

We have done several river cruises - this the second with Avalon Waterways. It was the best. The ... continue

Avalon Artistry II 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Our first, and last river cruise by Bluesky1212

After 3 days in Prague we were supposed to board the ship at Nuremberg for a cruise to Budapest. ... continue

Avalon Illumination 07/14 Not Rated
Excellent Ship and Staff by MrsTraveller

My husband and I have just returned from 2 glorious weeks on the Avalon Impression sailing from ... continue

Avalon Impression 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Floating in the mystical land of castles and vineyards. by reaughj

Wow! We boarded this brand new ship and were immediately impressed, the ship was beautiful, ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beyond Fabulous!! by 310Wahls14

We are 77 and74 respectively and we are in pretty good physical shape. Our trip down the Rhine ... continue

Avalon Felicity 07/14 Not Rated
River cruise for the disabled traveler by carolcosseboom

Both my husband and I are disable. We can only walk short distances, very short. So we purchased ... continue

Avalon Illumination 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous First River Cruise by Traveling Wifee

My husband and I took our first river cruise May 30 from Basel to Amsterdam aboard the Avalon ... continue

Avalon Affinity 06/14 5+ out of 5+
You will enjoy this cruise by Bellagio5151

We spent 8 days cruising from near marseille up the Rhone river to the Saone river. Our trip ... continue

Avalon Scenery 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Why did we wait so long to do a river cruise? by kfbishop

We did the Romantic Rhine Cruise, northbound (from Basel to Amsterdam), and there was nothing ... continue

Avalon Visionary 06/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time On The River; Avalon Central European Experience - Eastboun by Naval Aviator

While very experienced ocean cruisers this was my wife’s, mine and our traveling ... continue

Avalon Poetry II 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Perfection on the Seine by jkadventures

After forty-something ocean cruises, and a continuing disappointment of the direction our ... continue

Avalon Creativity 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Avalon Rhine River Cruise by Losingcontrol36

Review of our Avalon Cruise taken in April 2014.  Our itinerary was from Basel to ... continue

Avalon Felicity 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Expectations exceeded! by Meadbh

I recently completed a 12 day vacation with Avalon, consisting of two nights in Budapest at the ... continue

Avalon Vista 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Avalon Waterways
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Avalon Waterways
Write a cruise review about: