P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1095 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good entertainment, dreadful food. by LINBY

We returned February 8 2014 after our 2 week cruise to the Caribbean. We have cruised many times ... continue

Azura 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Out of the comfort zone by russell jack

For our latest cruise we stepped out of our comfort zone of Celebrity and Fred Olsen to join ... continue

Azura 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
A British Ship for British Passengers by witzie

I don't know if it's P&O's intention to target only British customers, but that certainly ... continue

Arcadia 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Little England by newcruisa1

The cruise was a good value, winter holiday, the carribean ports and weather were great, but I ... continue

Ventura 02/14 Not Rated
Oceana to Caribbean - perfect way to escape winter by Host Sharon

Oceana to Caribbean, January 2014

Thursday 2 Jan

7°C

SW Force ... continue

Oceana 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Value by petemeat

I decided to take mum away as last year was pretty grotty and having been onboard Ventura before ... continue

Ventura 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unsteady by Slateedd

First cruise from Southampton 4 days of hell because of the weather and seas but when we got to ... continue

Oriana 02/14 Not Rated
great ship design-shame about the food by garyq

We came back from a cruise on the 12 jan-Firstly, we thought the Azura was a great ship cant ... continue

Azura 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
FUN IN THE SUN by janypoos

Just returned from a lovely relaxing fortnight in the sun. Ventura was as we remembered from a ... continue

Ventura 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding value, maximum enjoyment, 100% credit were credit is due by globetrotter15

This was our 4th cruise, second time with P & O.

We booked 12 weeks before we went ... continue

Azura 02/14 5+ out of 5+
If you like quality food, try another ship! by Tartanbuster

Having just read recent reviews about Ventura, I felt I had to add my experience of my husband ... continue

Ventura 02/14 Not Rated
A First Time Cruise by rbakerjones

Shall we, shan't we? We had heard mixed reports of cruising but, at the last minute and on a ... continue

Oriana 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Aurora Boringalis by Roundy78

We booked onto this 22 night cruise on P&O Aurora direct with P&O on a vantage fair with ... continue

Aurora 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
P & O not as good as Princess by mrsrockychick

Just got home from our 3rd P & O cruise, had a fantastic time but I do feel P & O is ... continue

Ventura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
I'd use P and O again, to cruise ... though a daylight-less cabin ... by Cerulean321

Background information

This was my maiden voyage on Azura and my first time in the ... continue

Azura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment Shabby ship by lotty14

Booked this for my husbands 50th birthday first time with P and O , not impressed , Done 6 ... continue

Ventura 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by ROYAL TIGER

My wife and I have cruised 30 + times mostly with Celebrity, RCL, Princess and Airtours when ... continue

Ventura 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Its a real shame. Are P&O loosing their touch? by harty2468

We have just arrived home last week from caribbean cruise on ventura,and after reading many good ... continue

Ventura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oriana, a friendly ship by keithjoy

This was only our second cruise, the first being on Oceana in July 2013, and we did enjoy it, ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ventura Caribbean Fly Cruise - 8/10 by h3rjp

Pre-Cruise (6/10)

I had a little time booked off work, so was essentially trying to find ... continue

Ventura 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
P & O Cruise Standards bottom of the heap by alpeg

Having cruised for over 25 years, several with P& O, we returned from this Christmas/New ... continue

Arcadia 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise E330 19/12/2013 by jaypo63

We felt we should write a small review in response to some of the negative reviews we have read ... continue

Oceana 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Azura Caribbean New Year Cruise by Magicdi

It was our first time with P & O and in the Caribbean, we have cruised on NCL and Carnival ... continue

Azura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean New Year on Azura :) by beach.princess

So im not long back from my Caribbean cruise on Azura and what i would do to be back there right ... continue

Azura 01/14 5+ out of 5+
P&O WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR STANDARDS ? by acruiserx

There were so many problems it is difficult to know were to start. The ship itself was clearly ... continue

Arcadia 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: