P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1251 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great itinerary, but average on-board experience by Pickypj

First the good: the itinerary was spectacular, and we all had the trip of a lifetime. We also ... continue

Oceana 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Ports of call great, ship just ok by libby60

we booked a last minute deal with p and o to the baltic as it had 2 days in st petersburg..if i ... continue

Azura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Niall Fleming

We booked a short Norwegian Fjords tour on the Arcadia. The Arcadia is adults only but the ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyable Cruise. by Nannals

First time with P& O and must say the experience was great, Cabin on deck 10 B 362 was fine, ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not good enough P&O. by Traveller-man

It had been a few years since we cruised with P&O (Aurora both times) and we took this ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful by McGrathJacqueline

My husband and I have just returned from our wonderful cruise on po cruise ship ventura. This ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful first cruise Oceana by Pammy1.k

This was our first cruise was unsure what to expect. Check in was well organised and timely. We ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely horrid! by kkma1387

To temper what I am about to write, I will start by saying I never write reviews as I am aware ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Azura cruise on 14th June 2014 by rnbal

This was our second cruise and first time with P&O, the Azura is a very nice ship as and ... continue

Azura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A kettle is not enough.... by Cloudyrain

We booked a fly cruise and BA schedule flights were included. Sadly we flew into Nice and had to ... continue

Ventura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by annietraveller

This was our 3rd cruise on Oriana and our 7th with P&O. The check-in was very quick and ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Azura a pleasant ship by A. Stringer

We have just returned from lovely 14 day cruise on the Azura to the Mediterranean. Dropping off ... continue

Azura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Iceland Extravaganza - NOT by oxfordexplorer

Just came back from Iceland - 12 nights. As we have booked on line before with P and O did not ... continue

Arcadia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Slooowboat to Iceland by heathcharnock

P&O cost cutting is becoming more and more evident.

Our cruise to Iceland in perfect ... continue

Arcadia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice one Oriarna by broacher47

My wife and myself have just returned from a Baltic cruise on the Oriarna , I must say we both ... continue

Oriana 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, good food, friendly staff but just too crowded for us by cswhite

This was our seventh cruise having previously been on 4 Royal Caribbean ships, P & O Aurora ... continue

Ventura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
poor service by zoombagger

My wife and myself are both seasoned travellers, and have cruised many times before. It was our ... continue

Ventura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Fantastic Cruise by RomeoPapa

Before I write my review I’d just like to say that we are a married couple in our late ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Faultless! by jamesandhayley

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 7 night cruise around Italy on the P&O Ventura ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again by GiggleBee

After traveling with Royal Caribbean a few times me and my Auntie decided to give P&O ago, ... continue

Oceana 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
by jenniefriend

I am very disappointed in this, my first (and last) Cruise. I was mistakenly confident, when ... continue

Ventura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Ventura ----- Venice,Kotor, Corfu, Civitavacchia (Rome),Ajaccio, Genoa by hi ho happy

My wife and I have done a number of cruises all over the world and congratulate P and O Ventura ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise by pammi57

We sailed from Southampton 8th June to Guernsey, Cherbourg,Oporto and La Coruna.

Check ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
P&O Ventura - Decent cruise but there are more out there by Harveymoon

I have cruised twice before with NCL - the Epic (fabulous) and the Jade (very good). However I ... continue

Ventura 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st time P & O by River54

Having previously sailed with Princess, Cunard and Celebrity we looked forward to a cruise to ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: