P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1094 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Out of the comfort zone by russell jack

For our latest cruise we stepped out of our comfort zone of Celebrity and Fred Olsen to join ... continue

Azura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
A British Ship for British Passengers by witzie

I don't know if it's P&O's intention to target only British customers, but that certainly ... continue

Arcadia 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Little England by newcruisa1

The cruise was a good value, winter holiday, the carribean ports and weather were great, but I ... continue

Ventura 01/14 Not Rated
Oceana to Caribbean - perfect way to escape winter by Host Sharon

Oceana to Caribbean, January 2014

Thursday 2 Jan

7°C

SW Force ... continue

Oceana 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Value by petemeat

I decided to take mum away as last year was pretty grotty and having been onboard Ventura before ... continue

Ventura 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Unsteady by Slateedd

First cruise from Southampton 4 days of hell because of the weather and seas but when we got to ... continue

Oriana 01/14 Not Rated
great ship design-shame about the food by garyq

We came back from a cruise on the 12 jan-Firstly, we thought the Azura was a great ship cant ... continue

Azura 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
FUN IN THE SUN by janypoos

Just returned from a lovely relaxing fortnight in the sun. Ventura was as we remembered from a ... continue

Ventura 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding value, maximum enjoyment, 100% credit were credit is due by globetrotter15

This was our 4th cruise, second time with P & O.

We booked 12 weeks before we went ... continue

Azura 01/14 5+ out of 5+
If you like quality food, try another ship! by Tartanbuster

Having just read recent reviews about Ventura, I felt I had to add my experience of my husband ... continue

Ventura 01/14 Not Rated
A First Time Cruise by rbakerjones

Shall we, shan't we? We had heard mixed reports of cruising but, at the last minute and on a ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Aurora Boringalis by Roundy78

We booked onto this 22 night cruise on P&O Aurora direct with P&O on a vantage fair with ... continue

Aurora 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
P & O not as good as Princess by mrsrockychick

Just got home from our 3rd P & O cruise, had a fantastic time but I do feel P & O is ... continue

Ventura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
I'd use P and O again, to cruise ... though a daylight-less cabin ... by Cerulean321

Background information

This was my maiden voyage on Azura and my first time in the ... continue

Azura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment Shabby ship by lotty14

Booked this for my husbands 50th birthday first time with P and O , not impressed , Done 6 ... continue

Ventura 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by ROYAL TIGER

My wife and I have cruised 30 + times mostly with Celebrity, RCL, Princess and Airtours when ... continue

Ventura 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Its a real shame. Are P&O loosing their touch? by harty2468

We have just arrived home last week from caribbean cruise on ventura,and after reading many good ... continue

Ventura 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oriana, a friendly ship by keithjoy

This was only our second cruise, the first being on Oceana in July 2013, and we did enjoy it, ... continue

Oriana 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ventura Caribbean Fly Cruise - 8/10 by h3rjp

Pre-Cruise (6/10)

I had a little time booked off work, so was essentially trying to find ... continue

Ventura 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
P & O Cruise Standards bottom of the heap by alpeg

Having cruised for over 25 years, several with P& O, we returned from this Christmas/New ... continue

Arcadia 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Fantastic cruise E330 19/12/2013 by jaypo63

We felt we should write a small review in response to some of the negative reviews we have read ... continue

Oceana 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Azura Caribbean New Year Cruise by Magicdi

It was our first time with P & O and in the Caribbean, we have cruised on NCL and Carnival ... continue

Azura 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean New Year on Azura :) by beach.princess

So im not long back from my Caribbean cruise on Azura and what i would do to be back there right ... continue

Azura 12/13 5+ out of 5+
P&O WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOUR STANDARDS ? by acruiserx

There were so many problems it is difficult to know were to start. The ship itself was clearly ... continue

Arcadia 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
No soul by welshcakes1953

The ship has no soul ( Or WOW factor as one guest told me ).

1. The ship.

Having ... continue

Azura 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: