P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1262 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mostly good by insanemagnet

Never been on a cruise before (of any sort), so unsure how it would compare to normal holidays(I ... continue

Ventura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The beauty of cruising evidently lays in the eye of the beholder by Duncruisin'

As a “first-time” cruise experience, we feared it may be somewhat of a disaster ... continue

Ventura 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great holiday by TonyMccourt

My wife and I decided to experience a fly/ cruise with P&O and made our way to Venice to ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent by andrewu18

I'm not normally one to partake in writing reviews etc but after seeing some of the negative ... continue

Azura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beat expectations by charmquark

Having read disparaging reviews of the age of the ship, I was expecting to see evidence of that, ... continue

Aurora 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding! by dale64

Cruised Genoa-Venice in July for 7 nights.  This was the first cruise for my wife and I, ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic by the roller

We sailed to Spain and France, even being in Bordeaux on Bastille Day which was amazing. The ... continue

Adonia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just what we wanted by Allie1960

We had booked this cruise last minute as a much needed break after a difficult personal time. We ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
P+O Ventura by grahamfl

Great ship and excellent staff. Drinks well priced. It is a bit too big tho! even on the 14th ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD TIMES by Forever 21

I have cruised once before on Ventura and I had just as good a time this year.

On my ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous in every way. Just what we needed to relax by barbnpooh

As usual, P & O provided excellent service from all their staff and crew. Our cabin steward, ... continue

Oriana 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruisers - Norway by purplekim

A lovely cruise, the ship is tired and a little old, but we liked it, not too big that you get ... continue

Oriana 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Care home cruise! by amvmonty

This is the third cruise we have had with P & O over 7 years but the adults only Arcadia was ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norway and the Arctic Circle: As near perfect as it gets! by Clodia

Just returned from 2 week cruise on the Oriana to Norway and the Lofoten Islands in the Arctic ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Outdated Azura by beagles

Having just returned from our holiday on the Azura never been on a cruise with P & O before ... continue

Azura 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Benefit Street afloat by Walker J

The ship was lovely, but 100's of kids of all ages was a nightmare, most of them looked as if ... continue

Azura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Canaries with Azura by harry37

The booking in was by letters and in spite of trepidation it only took about half an hour . We ... continue

Azura 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent! by Kate Bonney

OMG!! I LOVED THIS CRUISE!!! This is our third cruise line company, having previously ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
So what happened to Guernsey? by woodside2012

Embarkation @ Southampton was brilliant. Cabin F235 ok for 2, very clean, you do need earplugs. ... continue

Aurora 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No complaints by Kymm monkhouse

Having read many reviews on here I was tempted to cancel!!! However we reluctantly went ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very good, with a few tweaks could be excellent. by gladwell

Thoroughly enjoyed our Cruise, the organisation onboard and disembarking for the Shore, was ... continue

Ventura 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable July cruise to the Fjords on Oceana! by The Kraken

My wife and I cruised on the Oceana to the Mediterranean just before Christmas 2013 and ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A week in the stunning Fjords by swansong49

Having done a recent mini cruise aboard Azura, our first experience with P & O, we were ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated
Exceeded all expectations by kaf1sh

Having read several reviews, we were very concerned that we had made a poor choice in booking a ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: