P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1251 Ship Name Date Member Rating
P+O Ventura by grahamfl

Great ship and excellent staff. Drinks well priced. It is a bit too big tho! even on the 14th ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
GOOD TIMES by Forever 21

I have cruised once before on Ventura and I had just as good a time this year.

On my ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous in every way. Just what we needed to relax by barbnpooh

As usual, P & O provided excellent service from all their staff and crew. Our cabin steward, ... continue

Oriana 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First Time Cruisers - Norway by purplekim

A lovely cruise, the ship is tired and a little old, but we liked it, not too big that you get ... continue

Oriana 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Care home cruise! by amvmonty

This is the third cruise we have had with P & O over 7 years but the adults only Arcadia was ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Norway and the Arctic Circle: As near perfect as it gets! by Clodia

Just returned from 2 week cruise on the Oriana to Norway and the Lofoten Islands in the Arctic ... continue

Outdated Azura by beagles

Having just returned from our holiday on the Azura never been on a cruise with P & O before ... continue

Azura 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Benefit Street afloat by Walker J

The ship was lovely, but 100's of kids of all ages was a nightmare, most of them looked as if ... continue

Azura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Canaries with Azura by harry37

The booking in was by letters and in spite of trepidation it only took about half an hour . We ... continue

Azura 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent! by Kate Bonney

OMG!! I LOVED THIS CRUISE!!! This is our third cruise line company, having previously ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
So what happened to Guernsey? by woodside2012

Embarkation @ Southampton was brilliant. Cabin F235 ok for 2, very clean, you do need earplugs. ... continue

Aurora 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
No complaints by Kymm monkhouse

Having read many reviews on here I was tempted to cancel!!! However we reluctantly went ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Very good, with a few tweaks could be excellent. by gladwell

Thoroughly enjoyed our Cruise, the organisation onboard and disembarking for the Shore, was ... continue

Ventura 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Unforgettable July cruise to the Fjords on Oceana! by The Kraken

My wife and I cruised on the Oceana to the Mediterranean just before Christmas 2013 and ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A week in the stunning Fjords by swansong49

Having done a recent mini cruise aboard Azura, our first experience with P & O, we were ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated
Exceeded all expectations by kaf1sh

Having read several reviews, we were very concerned that we had made a poor choice in booking a ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Almost converted by branscombe

My wife and I have always said that cruising is not for us. We like to do our own thing ... continue

Azura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Cruise by malcnsall

Embarkation was slick and efficient. We drove to Southampton, free parking was part of the deal. ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fabulous Cruise by sheilabrindle

First of all don't take any notice of negative reviews you've to do it yourself and you'll find ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Two old cruisers by twooldcruisers

A little late but here we go, disappointed with the Ventura the transfers were good from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Norway and Iceland - a really cool cruise! by dun123das

As usual, we travelled down to Southampton on the previous day and stayed, for the first time, ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very, very nice cruise ... BUT... by Rufio43

... there were a couple of hiccups, which I feel it may be helpful for people to know ... continue

Azura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Good Cruise on Oriana to Iceland by londonnorman

We sailed from Southampton to Norway,Iceland ,the Faroes and Orkneys on P&O Oriana.The ... continue

Genoa-Venice Ventura June 2014 by cowan_ian

This was to be our first cruise, so with 2 adults and 2 seventeen year olds, we took advice from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: