P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1207 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Fantastic Cruise by RomeoPapa

Before I write my review I’d just like to say that we are a married couple in our late ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Faultless! by jamesandhayley

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 7 night cruise around Italy on the P&O Ventura ... continue

Never again by GiggleBee

After traveling with Royal Caribbean a few times me and my Auntie decided to give P&O ago, ... continue

Oceana 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
by jenniefriend

I am very disappointed in this, my first (and last) Cruise. I was mistakenly confident, when ... continue

Ventura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Ventura ----- Venice,Kotor, Corfu, Civitavacchia (Rome),Ajaccio, Genoa by hi ho happy

My wife and I have done a number of cruises all over the world and congratulate P and O Ventura ... continue

Another great cruise by pammi57

We sailed from Southampton 8th June to Guernsey, Cherbourg,Oporto and La Coruna.

Check ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
P&O Ventura - Decent cruise but there are more out there by Harveymoon

I have cruised twice before with NCL - the Epic (fabulous) and the Jade (very good). However I ... continue

Ventura 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st time P & O by River54

Having previously sailed with Princess, Cunard and Celebrity we looked forward to a cruise to ... continue

Azura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pennypinching & horrible by wessex_wench

INTRODUCTION - I had built my Mother and Son's expectations up so high telling them what a ... continue

Azura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Lots of improvement required - Disappointed by philr67

I have sailed on P&O's Arcadia and Ventura and cruised with RCI,NCL, Cunard and Thomson. ... continue

Aurora 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Argonaut77

This was our first visit to the Norwegian Fjords, on a 7 day cruise from Southampton with ... continue

Azura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just Perfect by LesleyP

Having never cruised before we were not sure what to expect but it was delightful. We had a ... continue

Azura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Norway Fjords & Arctic circle X411 by Nefie

This was our third cruise with P&O & second time on Oriana, embarkation at Southampton ... continue

Oriana 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amazing week by PMG1

Having just read the last review I am astounded at what was written as we were on the same ... continue

Pleasantly Surprised. by Hasthagotnowtmoist

Aurora was the smallest cruise liner I’d sailed on for quite some time so I was somewhat ... continue

Aurora 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
P & O Ventura Never Again ! by Tres98

I have been on many cruises but this is my first on a P & O ship and it will definitely be ... continue

Ventura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent Baltics Cruise by P&O - supported by great weather! by Navsteve

We embarked from Southampton on the Arcadia. It's a great ship - not huge and also no children - ... continue

Arcadia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic first Cruise by Teamspirit

We had a lovely first cruise aboard the Oriana. The staff were all very attentive, especially in ... continue

Oriana 06/14 Not Rated
Never P and O again by caj65

We booked our cruise on Azura at the very last minute and was told by the travel agent that we ... continue

Azura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Ventura free-falling standards: Genoa-Venice-Genoa May 2014 by Reggub321

We thought that we would try a fortnight in the Eastern Med/Adriatic and see Venice from a ... continue

Ventura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Goodbye P&O by cruisingazstyle

Last year we fancied a change and despite reservations enjoyed two cruises with P&O having ... continue

Ventura 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Far exceeded our expectations!!! by Noodles66

Having read the negative reviews we set off for our cruise with a little ... continue

Excellent by JasperSnowden

Read many negative and positive reviews from people on the same cruise before I left o went with ... continue

Azura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Inedible Food, Sullen, Surly staff, Decrepit ship by Theasarius

I have never used P&O before, having had great cruises in the past with Royal Caribbean. The ... continue

Aurora 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Azura - OK if you're retired by Stanley17

This was our first full cruise with P&O having previously mainly cruised with Princess and ... continue

Azura 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: