P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1206 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Unforgettable July cruise to the Fjords on Oceana! by The Kraken

My wife and I cruised on the Oceana to the Mediterranean just before Christmas 2013 and ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A week in the stunning Fjords by swansong49

Having done a recent mini cruise aboard Azura, our first experience with P & O, we were ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best experience of my life by LilyLow15

Yesterday I arrived home from my first ever cruise, I couldn't have been more sad to leave, not ... continue

Aurora 07/14 Not Rated
Exceeded all expectations by kaf1sh

Having read several reviews, we were very concerned that we had made a poor choice in booking a ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Genoa-Venice Ventura June 2014 by cowan_ian

This was to be our first cruise, so with 2 adults and 2 seventeen year olds, we took advice from ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful fjords aboard the Arcadia by Billybudgie

I've just returned from a wonderful cruise of the Norwegian fjords aboard Arcadia. We ate every ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great itinerary, but average on-board experience by Pickypj

First the good: the itinerary was spectacular, and we all had the trip of a lifetime. We also ... continue

Oceana 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Ports of call great, ship just ok by libby60

we booked a last minute deal with p and o to the baltic as it had 2 days in st petersburg..if i ... continue

Azura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norwegian Fjords by Niall Fleming

We booked a short Norwegian Fjords tour on the Arcadia. The Arcadia is adults only but the ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyable Cruise. by Nannals

First time with P& O and must say the experience was great, Cabin on deck 10 B 362 was fine, ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not good enough P&O. by Traveller-man

It had been a few years since we cruised with P&O (Aurora both times) and we took this ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful by McGrathJacqueline

My husband and I have just returned from our wonderful cruise on po cruise ship ventura. This ... continue

Ventura 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful first cruise Oceana by Pammy1.k

This was our first cruise was unsure what to expect. Check in was well organised and timely. We ... continue

Oceana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely horrid! by kkma1387

To temper what I am about to write, I will start by saying I never write reviews as I am aware ... continue

Arcadia 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Azura cruise on 14th June 2014 by rnbal

This was our second cruise and first time with P&O, the Azura is a very nice ship as and ... continue

Azura 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A kettle is not enough.... by Cloudyrain

We booked a fly cruise and BA schedule flights were included. Sadly we flew into Nice and had to ... continue

Ventura 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
A wonderful cruise by annietraveller

This was our 3rd cruise on Oriana and our 7th with P&O. The check-in was very quick and ... continue

Oriana 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Azura a pleasant ship by A. Stringer

We have just returned from lovely 14 day cruise on the Azura to the Mediterranean. Dropping off ... continue

Azura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Iceland Extravaganza - NOT by oxfordexplorer

Just came back from Iceland - 12 nights. As we have booked on line before with P and O did not ... continue

Arcadia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Slooowboat to Iceland by heathcharnock

P&O cost cutting is becoming more and more evident.

Our cruise to Iceland in perfect ... continue

Arcadia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice one Oriarna by broacher47

My wife and myself have just returned from a Baltic cruise on the Oriarna , I must say we both ... continue

Oriana 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, good food, friendly staff but just too crowded for us by cswhite

This was our seventh cruise having previously been on 4 Royal Caribbean ships, P & O Aurora ... continue

Ventura 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
poor service by zoombagger

My wife and myself are both seasoned travellers, and have cruised many times before. It was our ... continue

Ventura 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Fantastic Cruise by RomeoPapa

Before I write my review I’d just like to say that we are a married couple in our late ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Faultless! by jamesandhayley

My girlfriend and I have just returned from a 7 night cruise around Italy on the P&O Ventura ... continue

Ventura 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: