P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1089 Ship Name Date Member Rating
11 nights on the Oceana cruising to the Med by diamondc3

My wife, two teenage daughters and I recently spent 11 nights on the Oceana cruising to the Med. ... continue

Oceana 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great holiday by HuddersfieldLiz

Arrived in Barbados after a good flight and prompt transfer to the Azura. Cabin was excellent ... continue

Azura 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Butlins sur Mer by Rodger the Cabin Boy

NIce ship, though odd design, with no big atrium like RC ones have. However, one big plus is the ... continue

Azura 03/14 Not Rated
First timers. by Janis Buckley

Just arrived home from our first cruise. 1-14th March. We stayed on the Ventura. Being first ... continue

Ventura 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean cruise with P & O by cockney10

We have just returned on the Ventura going round the Caribbean. After reading previous reviews ... continue

Ventura 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Halfway around the world on 'Arcadia' by goodwinmacc

We joined Arcadia in Los Angeles, at the start of the second sector of her World Cruise, and ... continue

Arcadia 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worth waiting for by lemoncello

The wife and I are in our late 60's and have been travelling internationally, and extensively, ... continue

Arcadia 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Halfway around the world on 'Arcadia' by goodwinmacc

Arcadia 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Tired Lady by Invernessian

Having read the reviews by edinburgher and galazio we felt that we should add our opinion of the ... continue

Adonia 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
What a let down! by cdrennan

Please watch out for upgrade. The cabin we had chosen suited us but we were upgraded without our ... continue

Aurora 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
A happy cruise review by c.withy

When myself and Husband and two friends had booked our cruise with the fantastic "Getaway" ... continue

Ventura 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise by Dollyquirke

We travelled direct to Barbados it was lovely not to see our cases again, which as first time ... continue

Azura 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Adonia - Dad's Army sets sail by galazio

We are seasoned cruisers but had never sailed with P&O before; after experiencing the ... continue

Adonia 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
LIFE ON THE OCEAN(A) WAVES by tartanexile81

We've cruised to the on Oceana for three years now but this time it had been shortened to 28 ... continue

Oceana 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Return to P and O by Talfryn

Cruised 3 times with P and O in the early 2000 decided then to try other companies So then ... continue

Azura 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Feb 2014 - 28 Night Caribbean Cruise from Southampton by ob1k

Brief review of our experience with P&O Oceana, (we are both below age 40)

What a ... continue

Oceana 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Who said what? by FORESTFLAME

After reading a damning review on the azura only 4 weeks ago, I wonder if there are 2 ships with ... continue

Azura 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor entertainment on board, would only recommend for retirees! by anotherguitarist

Firstly, I'd like to say that myself and my partner (both 26) were travelling on this 14-day ... continue

Pacific Jewel 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
guest review by nepaltrekker

VACATION WAS 14 DAYS VISITING 9 ISLANDS

MY WIFE AND I FLEW FROM GATWICK, ONLY 4 OUT OF 7 ... continue

Azura 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
My first cruise by Jeff Wood

Started well, flight to Barbados on the new Thomson Dreamliner was fantastic. We had the Premium ... continue

Azura 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Mmmmmm, needs a refit and that includes the staff! by ballina44

We had 13 nights which was certainly enough. Our only other cruise was with Cunard and the ... continue

Aurora 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good Ship, Great Staff, Terrible Guests by paulbiom

This was our first trip to the Caribbean and our first on Ventura although we are experienced ... continue

Ventura 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
A quick mini cruise by demonjohn

Never having cruised before we decided on a very short mini cruise on Arcadia,during its world ... continue

Arcadia 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
P&O are far better than Celebrity and other cruise lines. by Colin King

I am surprised when I read reviews of cruises by certain P&O passengers, some of which seem ... continue

Ventura 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Standards dropping. by Bren99

The cruise didnt start very well, we checked in at Manchester airport at 07:15 only to be told ... continue

Azura 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: