P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1263 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Very enjoyable once again by Mrsmoran69

We've done several cruises but never flown before so this one was a first for us. Check in and ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First cruise - loved it! by jwvoid

As a first time cruising couple travelling with a 2 year daughter we were a little sceptical ... continue

Perfect Introduction to Cruising and Guernsey by Poppet52

We joined the Arcadia at Southampton for our very first cruise. Embarkation was fairly swift, ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderfull first time cruise by mal mcclure

This was our first cruise & after reading some reviews we were a little worried what we ... continue

Aurora 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruise with teens by bookwormmaureen

Our second cruise, but first with teens (15 and 16) - we had a fabulous time. Loads to do for ... continue

Oceana 08/14 Not Rated
Just about perfect by darren4963

Just returned home from a 12 cruise to the Canary's on board Aurora.

Found the ship to ... continue

Aurora 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazing August on Arcadia ! by cruiseadicts

Well here's a true review of our time aboard the beautiful,elegant Arcadia. Thanks to all the ... continue

Excellent value for money. by 3**8

We have been on several P&O ships over the years, and three times on Arcadia. We have also ... continue

Cutting corners will not work by rich12

Oh dear......

What has happened to P&O?

This was our 10th cruise with ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Oceana Iberian peninsula cruise August 2014 by kittyblack

Just returned from 10 day cruise on Oceana with my partner. We can say overall we were very ... continue

Oceana 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st time cruise excellent for the family by welshlady10

First time on a cruise bit daunting what to expect! P & 0 are very organised from embarking ... continue

Fjord cruise with friends by Vanessa1234

After reading the reviews we did start to panic !!!!! We went with friends aged between ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 Not Rated
Is the P & O way the right way? by B15mark

I heard loads of good things about this operator, I wondered what all the fuss was about, no new ... continue

Oriana 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Fjords Cruise on Arcadia by Maw56048

My partner and I have literally just come back from a cruise to the Fjords on Arcadia and both ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A touch disappointed by Andrei11

I will try to be as balanced as possible. Let me start by saying that we are in our 40's and ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Was it a Strictly Good Cruise? by shjs1011

Having cruised with a number of cruise lines - we returned to P&O this year.Let me say now ... continue

Azura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experience for first time cruise by igc1959

My wife Tracey ,daughter Olivia (11) and I decided to treat ourselves to an Italian cruise ... continue

Holiday of a lifetime! by annemarie87

My boyfriend and I were new to cruising this year and have just disembarked the Ventura ship ... continue

Ventura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice holiday, great ports of call by trinitytrees

We did our first p&o cruise in July to the baltics, cruised lots of times and been to ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just do not go on this ship by lesley.toye@yahoo.co.uk

we were on this ship last year and had a good time all round, food, staff, entertainment ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Med Cruise, Italy & Croatia by Blue eyed blonde

This was our first time cruising, and we had a wonderful time. Our balcony cabin on A deck was ... continue

Wonderful cruise from start to finish by Hollie13

a just returned from a 17 night Central M editerranean cruise, Cadiz, Ctania, Corfu, Split, ... continue

Aurora 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Oriana 25th july 2014 to Canary Islands / Agadir by Alan Gosforth

We enjoyed our 14 nights on Oriana.

For:

Really wide promenade deck with ... continue

Oriana 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent cruise on P and O Azura by ccpm

Another last minute booking on Azura and at cruise 12 I feel I now make it work for ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A FANTASTIC 14 DAY CRUISE ON THE ARCADIA TO THE BALTICS by evelynb23

On reading some of the previous reviews we were worried what we had let ourselves in for, but ... continue

See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: