P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
P&O Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1250 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Excellent value for money. by 3**8

We have been on several P&O ships over the years, and three times on Arcadia. We have also ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Cutting corners will not work by rich12

Oh dear......

What has happened to P&O?

This was our 10th cruise with ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Oceana Iberian peninsula cruise August 2014 by kittyblack

Just returned from 10 day cruise on Oceana with my partner. We can say overall we were very ... continue

Oceana 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st time cruise excellent for the family by welshlady10

First time on a cruise bit daunting what to expect! P & 0 are very organised from embarking ... continue

Fjord cruise with friends by Vanessa1234

After reading the reviews we did start to panic !!!!! We went with friends aged between ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 Not Rated
Is the P & O way the right way? by B15mark

I heard loads of good things about this operator, I wondered what all the fuss was about, no new ... continue

Oriana 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Fjords Cruise on Arcadia by Maw56048

My partner and I have literally just come back from a cruise to the Fjords on Arcadia and both ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A touch disappointed by Andrei11

I will try to be as balanced as possible. Let me start by saying that we are in our 40's and ... continue

Azura 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Was it a Strictly Good Cruise? by shjs1011

Having cruised with a number of cruise lines - we returned to P&O this year.Let me say now ... continue

Azura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great experience for first time cruise by igc1959

My wife Tracey ,daughter Olivia (11) and I decided to treat ourselves to an Italian cruise ... continue

Holiday of a lifetime! by annemarie87

My boyfriend and I were new to cruising this year and have just disembarked the Ventura ship ... continue

Oriana 25th july 2014 to Canary Islands / Agadir by Alan Gosforth

We enjoyed our 14 nights on Oriana.

For:

Really wide promenade deck with ... continue

Oriana 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent cruise on P and O Azura by ccpm

Another last minute booking on Azura and at cruise 12 I feel I now make it work for ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A FANTASTIC 14 DAY CRUISE ON THE ARCADIA TO THE BALTICS by evelynb23

On reading some of the previous reviews we were worried what we had let ourselves in for, but ... continue

Arcadia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Venice to Venice by susanparker711@gmail.com

This was our second cruise, the first last year was on the Azura and we did not expect the ... continue

Mostly good by insanemagnet

Never been on a cruise before (of any sort), so unsure how it would compare to normal holidays(I ... continue

Ventura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The beauty of cruising evidently lays in the eye of the beholder by Duncruisin'

As a “first-time” cruise experience, we feared it may be somewhat of a disaster ... continue

Ventura 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great holiday by TonyMccourt

My wife and I decided to experience a fly/ cruise with P&O and made our way to Venice to ... continue

Excellent by andrewu18

I'm not normally one to partake in writing reviews etc but after seeing some of the negative ... continue

Azura 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beat expectations by charmquark

Having read disparaging reviews of the age of the ship, I was expecting to see evidence of that, ... continue

Aurora 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Outstanding! by dale64

Cruised Genoa-Venice in July for 7 nights.  This was the first cruise for my wife and I, ... continue

Fantastic by the roller

We sailed to Spain and France, even being in Bordeaux on Bastille Day which was amazing. The ... continue

Adonia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Just what we wanted by Allie1960

We had booked this cruise last minute as a much needed break after a difficult personal time. We ... continue

Azura 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
P+O Ventura by grahamfl

Great ship and excellent staff. Drinks well priced. It is a bit too big tho! even on the 14th ... continue

GOOD TIMES by Forever 21

I have cruised once before on Ventura and I had just as good a time this year.

On my ... continue

See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50
Read more about P&O Cruises
Write a cruise review about: