MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1861 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Just ok by mustang2x

I have been many times on Royal Caribbean and I now know why I will not go back to MSC

I ... continue

Enjoying Divina by Jay Swift

I usually pass on reading long reviews. Now I find myself writing one. Our latest adventure took ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again by another_journey

Just returned from a two night cruise, (it was billed as a get aquatinted cruise) its was my ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship and thats about it... by sabastianprimo

On a beautiful Saturday morning we came to Miami and begun to embark unto the MSC Divina. The ... continue

14 days on the Divina and we're ready for more! by American Bear

The Divina receives the 'American Bear' award for 'Best Entertainment Value at ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE POOR REVIEWS OF THE DIVINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RENOBOYS

I am amazed at some of the poor reviews I've read about the Divina. We thoroughly enjoyed our ... continue

Happy Cruiser by LJPJKJ

Our trip ended a week ago and we still have a smile on our faces from just thinking about the ... continue

Sophisticated but Lacking by wmarsh9280

Booking: Booked on-line. My reservation was one of the few which could not be accessed on-line ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Surprise by scout6675

Due to the mixed, and not too great reviews, we expected very little. Boy, were we pleasantly ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
JW and Jerome's Ah-Mazing! MSC Divina Advenutre by cruiseguys2009

For us and our experience, The MSC Divina was Ah-mazing! Albeit less than half the cost of any ... continue

MSC DIVINA WONDERFUL by mKatie

We travel and cruise a lot. Our very recent cruise on the MSC Divina was wonderful. As others ... continue

Totally Amazing by Leeannegrobler

We have just today returned from a 7 day cruise on the MSC Preziosa. We are not cruise gurus, ... continue

MSC Preziosa 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship by jsinflsunshine

I will give you a perspective which comes from a couple who are well traveled; however, are ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
One of the best cruises by balunbustingbear

I'm usually not one to write a review, however, before the cruise I was reading up on the ... continue

Will never sail with MSC again by PFKC

In March this year [2014] my husband and I joined a fly, stay, cruise package on the MSC ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very good voyage with MSC Poesia by travelberlin

I have been at the MSC Poesia before so I knew what to expect in terms of condition of the ship. ... continue

MSC Poesia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again MSC by cliffordw

It all started with at least an hour and a half standing in line to check in. On arrival at the ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC PREZIOSA by Gwendy

This was our second cruise in a row with MSC. We are Australians so that may make a difference, ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Doesn't Care by lynntrash

MSC Magnifica – April 2014 – Out of Hamburg

Background  I would prefer ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
2014 Cruise to the Edge -- must repeat this great experience by DaveInSanFran

MSC Divina - April 7 to 12 2014 - Miami/Cozumel - On the Blue, Inc. - Cruise to the ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Review by Mahmoniker

Nine night cruise Amsterdam to Amsterdam. Six ports. One cancelled after we booked without ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 Not Rated
NEVER AGAIN by debada

I have cruised wih many other Companies but this was my first & last cruise with ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Magnifica/Western Europe Review by Mahmoniker

There seems to be little information on MSC cruises so I am sharing out balcony experience on ... continue

MSC Magnifica 05/14 Not Rated
MSC Divina: Stylism Over Comfort and Convenience by cruisetrail

Background: we are travel professionals that have cruised with all major cruise ... continue

Cape Town to Southampton - what a disappointment! by cruisingman14

Just returned from this repositioning cruise with MSC Opera. The service/organisation was ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: