MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1951 Ship Name Date Member Rating
We loved it!!!! by innerpeace

After reading the reviews I was a bit concerned, but I am so happy that I did not find any of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise with MSC but never again by Kuciaam

We chose MSC Musica as it fitted with our vacation dates and those of friends that we were ... continue

MSC Musica 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
A dream holiday on MSC Opera by PhilipH1

My wife and I have just returned from an outstanding cruise.

Yes the embarkation process ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
GO AND BREAK A LEG by beevor69

We have just returned from a cruise on the OPERA. The best advise I can give to anyone who is ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Seasoned family cruisers with teenagers review MSC Splendida by Seasoned-Cruisers

A bit about us:

We traveled as a party of 8, two families with children aged 19-22. We ... continue

MSC Splendida 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Again - Self Loading Cargo Treatment. Worst cruise experience by Flying is for Planes

I have wondered why there are such varying reviews for MSC and I think I have established ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC- never again! by Araminta

My husband and I, along with another couple, have just returned from an 8 day Mediterranean ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not for couples, ok for familys - noisy & loud! by kngg0001

We travelled as a family of four with two toddlers with friends also having two ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Good the Bad and the Ugly by Pyer

This was our 1st Cruise chosen for the ports of call-Puglia,Greece,Turkey (Istanbul) and ending ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't just survive it..... Loved it!! by Debs Auld

As others have said, some of the reviews below were starting to make me a bit jittery. This is ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5+ out of 5+
I'd Do It Again! by adria1755

This short cruise was a very special occasion. It was to celebrate with my grandson for his ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Memorable by ruthchoo

This is our 6th cruise but first time with MSC. We have sailed on Princess, Royal Carribbean and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor by ChuckVL

This was our 3rd cruise. All have been with MSC. In 2012 we cruised the Mediterranean for 7 days ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent by vsstorm

Let me start by saying we (my wife and I) have been on 25 cruises over the past 15 years. We ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A memorable 7 days by Cruiserlyn

I am now back from my Msc Fantasia cruise to the Eastern Med in May & am happy to file this ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bad Experience by simonlake

Having sailed on the Opera 2 years we expected the same experience but were sadly disappointed. ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC should SEAAAAAA its way out of the United States... by nancpanc01

I never write reviews on anything but I was compelled to talk about the atrocious cruise I took ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by Sara_P

This was the first and probably last cruise I will ever go on. When we got to our cabin only one ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina 2-Night Sailing by hblakesl

This 2-night cruise on MSC Divina was a great taste of the MSC experience and already has me ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Divina May 2014 by Daverso

After much research my wife and I thought we would try the MSC cruise line. We have been on over ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by bogyhi

Our cruise on the MSC Opera left Southampton on May 26, 2014 and returned to the same port on ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 Not Rated
Cruise from hell by Make every day count

Before I critique my cruise aboard the MSC Divina from May 19, 2014 to June 7, 2014 I would like ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Couples Cruise by maridol

Overall, wonderful experience as first time cruising with MSC.

Loved ship layout and ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: