MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1937 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Memorable by ruthchoo

This is our 6th cruise but first time with MSC. We have sailed on Princess, Royal Carribbean and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Poor by ChuckVL

This was our 3rd cruise. All have been with MSC. In 2012 we cruised the Mediterranean for 7 days ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent by vsstorm

Let me start by saying we (my wife and I) have been on 25 cruises over the past 15 years. We ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A memorable 7 days by Cruiserlyn

I am now back from my Msc Fantasia cruise to the Eastern Med in May & am happy to file this ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bad Experience by simonlake

Having sailed on the Opera 2 years we expected the same experience but were sadly disappointed. ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC should SEAAAAAA its way out of the United States... by nancpanc01

I never write reviews on anything but I was compelled to talk about the atrocious cruise I took ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by Sara_P

This was the first and probably last cruise I will ever go on. When we got to our cabin only one ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina 2-Night Sailing by hblakesl

This 2-night cruise on MSC Divina was a great taste of the MSC experience and already has me ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Divina May 2014 by Daverso

After much research my wife and I thought we would try the MSC cruise line. We have been on over ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by bogyhi

Our cruise on the MSC Opera left Southampton on May 26, 2014 and returned to the same port on ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 Not Rated
Cruise from hell by Make every day count

Before I critique my cruise aboard the MSC Divina from May 19, 2014 to June 7, 2014 I would like ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Couples Cruise by maridol

Overall, wonderful experience as first time cruising with MSC.

Loved ship layout and ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Feels Like you’re in the Mediterranean by edonnelly210

When I walked onto the MSC Divina I was speechless. The beauty of the whole ship was amazing! ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 Not Rated
Ship Very disappointing !! by DnJDorset

Cruised 8 times with other lines before incl. Cunard, RCL & Fred Olsen. MSC Opera was ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina needs to get a few things sorted - apart from the food by olivia09

Brilliant !! Yes you could say that about the majority of this cruise from Miami all the way ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Divina -- A Detailed Review by Petersonfcu

My wife and I took a nineteen-day repositioning cruise from Miami to Brazil on the Divina. We ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 Not Rated
Fantastic Cruise, well worth the money. by kstares

Just returned home after a Magnificent 11 day cruise. Having never been to Europe and having ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely BRILLIANT! by ComboUK

Having read the negative reviews just one month before we sailed my partner and our two friends ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic cruise by julpax

Last year we cruised with friends in the Western Med with MSC and had a wonderful holiday. This ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Caution by wiedeman

Beautiful room, but when you ask for a balcony room and they charge you for a balcony room, they ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVES ABOUT MSC PREZIOSA by cruiselogic

Just came back from cruise on May 23 with Preziosa to Bari<Katalon,<Izmir>>I said ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Yacht club family suite vs Norwegian Epic Haven family suite by benjuju

This was our first time with MSC in the yacht club, but last summer we went with NCL Epic in ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
What's not to like by SailorSamtheman

Having read the reviews below we were very apprehensive about going on this cruise but these ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Nightmare of a cruise by anne.dennis1@ntlworld.com

Our nightmare began as soon as we arrived at the port! Arriving 12 o’clock, to discover ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Time by malapai

After reading previous reviews, I almost didn't want to go. However, everything must have ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: