MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1867 Ship Name Date Member Rating
One of the best cruises!!! by juliaclark

The cruise was awesome overall, and of course there there always will be something that people ... continue

An anniversary cruise to remember by Fachechi2

The embarkation procedure was much quicker on this trip (although the time spent waiting for the ... continue

MSC Fantasia 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent relaxing cruise. by alli

Road access to the Port of Miami seems to have deteriorated since our last visit, signage from ... continue

Loved the ship! by belz

I just spent a week on this ship in early May and I loved it! This is a very nice ship. From the ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Poor service + poor quality and variety of food = no reason to sail MS by TravlGrl

Of my 30 cruises, this one easily ranks in the bottom three. I’ll jump straight to the ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina May 10th sailing by Laurnat

Just got off the the Divina from a 7 day western Caribbean sailing.

This is our second ... continue

Just ok by mustang2x

I have been many times on Royal Caribbean and I now know why I will not go back to MSC

I ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoying Divina by Jay Swift

I usually pass on reading long reviews. Now I find myself writing one. Our latest adventure took ... continue

Never again by another_journey

Just returned from a two night cruise, (it was billed as a get aquatinted cruise) its was my ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship and thats about it... by sabastianprimo

On a beautiful Saturday morning we came to Miami and begun to embark unto the MSC Divina. The ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
14 days on the Divina and we're ready for more! by American Bear

The Divina receives the 'American Bear' award for 'Best Entertainment Value at ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE POOR REVIEWS OF THE DIVINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by RENOBOYS

I am amazed at some of the poor reviews I've read about the Divina. We thoroughly enjoyed our ... continue

Happy Cruiser by LJPJKJ

Our trip ended a week ago and we still have a smile on our faces from just thinking about the ... continue

Sophisticated but Lacking by wmarsh9280

Booking: Booked on-line. My reservation was one of the few which could not be accessed on-line ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
A Great Surprise by scout6675

Due to the mixed, and not too great reviews, we expected very little. Boy, were we pleasantly ... continue

JW and Jerome's Ah-Mazing! MSC Divina Advenutre by cruiseguys2009

For us and our experience, The MSC Divina was Ah-mazing! Albeit less than half the cost of any ... continue

MSC DIVINA WONDERFUL by mKatie

We travel and cruise a lot. Our very recent cruise on the MSC Divina was wonderful. As others ... continue

Totally Amazing by Leeannegrobler

We have just today returned from a 7 day cruise on the MSC Preziosa. We are not cruise gurus, ... continue

MSC Preziosa 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Ship by jsinflsunshine

I will give you a perspective which comes from a couple who are well traveled; however, are ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
One of the best cruises by balunbustingbear

I'm usually not one to write a review, however, before the cruise I was reading up on the ... continue

Will never sail with MSC again by PFKC

In March this year [2014] my husband and I joined a fly, stay, cruise package on the MSC ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very good voyage with MSC Poesia by travelberlin

I have been at the MSC Poesia before so I knew what to expect in terms of condition of the ship. ... continue

MSC Poesia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never again MSC by cliffordw

It all started with at least an hour and a half standing in line to check in. On arrival at the ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC PREZIOSA by Gwendy

This was our second cruise in a row with MSC. We are Australians so that may make a difference, ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC Doesn't Care by lynntrash

MSC Magnifica – April 2014 – Out of Hamburg

Background  I would prefer ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: