MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1970 Ship Name Date Member Rating
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

MSC Armonia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
GREAT CRUISE - DOESN'T DESERVE THE BAD REVIEWS by lesapp

We have just returned from the above cruise and was so glad that i didn't cancel my cruise based ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not so well maintained by Anqders

Just back from our one week cruise with Orchestra, and we are a little disappointed I must say. ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good for the price. by bagwell

Went on a 1 week cruise from Kiel in the baltic sea. Our second with MSC – we tried the ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
MSC provide a cheap and not so pleasant cruise by Southoztraveller

This MSC cruise was the 4th of 4 cruises during 10 weeks in Europe. I have left writing this ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience by Chuckm31

We were a little apprehensive about booking this cruise because of the mostly negative reviews ... continue

MSC Musica 08/14 5+ out of 5+
APPALLING by orlando1234

First and last cruise with MSC, thought price was to good to be true when booking and it was! ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST AND LAST CRUISE WITH MSC NEVER AGAIN!!!! by welovetocruise24

Embarkation at Venice was a nightmare. unorganized with passengers pushing ,shoving and queue ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
DOWNGRADE NOT AN UPGRADE by GOLDSURFER

Booked this cruise for myself partner Maureen and my friend and his wife to give them a taste of ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lots of good points - but quite a few bad ones too! by Moi 123

MSC has some pretty bad reviews, and I'm pleased to report that we had a very pleasant time on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pretty poor by CJH84

Just back from our first ever cruise, have to say we were utterly disappointed.

Food on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Decent time let down by the ship by michaelborn

Just returned from ten night cruise from Southampton taking in Holland and Norway.

First ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Cruises - Excellent by Eurolord

I have cruised with MSC before on Lirica and enjoyed it a lot. This cruise on Opera was just as ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Honeymoon in MSC Sinfonia by anis

We just came back from Honeymoon trip on MSC Sinfonia (7days tour ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - what a joke by charlenethornberry

Although I had read some very bad reviews we decided to give MSC a chance. What a mistake! If ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
We loved it!!!! by innerpeace

After reading the reviews I was a bit concerned, but I am so happy that I did not find any of ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise with MSC but never again by Kuciaam

We chose MSC Musica as it fitted with our vacation dates and those of friends that we were ... continue

MSC Musica 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
A dream holiday on MSC Opera by PhilipH1

My wife and I have just returned from an outstanding cruise.

Yes the embarkation process ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise by windycorner

I too have a number of cruises under my belt and I'm wondering if I ve been on the same ship as ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
GO AND BREAK A LEG by beevor69

We have just returned from a cruise on the OPERA. The best advise I can give to anyone who is ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Seasoned family cruisers with teenagers review MSC Splendida by Seasoned-Cruisers

A bit about us:

We traveled as a party of 8, two families with children aged 19-22. We ... continue

MSC Splendida 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Again - Self Loading Cargo Treatment. Worst cruise experience by Flying is for Planes

I have wondered why there are such varying reviews for MSC and I think I have established ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC- never again! by Araminta

My husband and I, along with another couple, have just returned from an 8 day Mediterranean ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: