MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1957 Ship Name Date Member Rating
As our first cruise, good but can improve by surferride

It was the first time we went for a cruise both me and my wife and a group of friends (8 in ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Eastern Mediteranean Cruise by geochez

I find it hard to believe that I was on the same cruise as other reviewers on this site because ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Ignore the bad reviews! by STEPHEN01

Just took my 7th cruise and decided to try MSC (we have previously cruise Celebrity, RCI, NCL). ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but some of the staff were so rude by Jimmycricket

As the title says the ship is beautiful and amazing in its features and presentation. Underneath ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some good and some bad parts. by Sjodilson

We just came back from our cruise with MSC Preziosa. It was our second cruise with MSC and also ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great for families and young couples by LMJR

Readers should know that this review is by a woman of a certain age who is not particularly ... continue

First Ever Cruise by walkingbad

We have just returned from our 1st ever cruise onboard the MSC Opera. Travelling with 3 children ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience!! by JCVL

I just read inner peace review, and I basically endorse all of their comments.

We are a ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not extremely pleased. by Bolar

This was was my fourth cruise, the first in Europe. I have cruised with RCCL on Enchantment and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise; do not believe all the negative reviews by claire21bear1985

I cannot believe the reviews I am reading with regards msc opera. We sailed the 9th of july as a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by dcsingl

I wanted to relate to you our experience on the MCS Opera. From the time we checked in we ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on MSC by prudence kitten

Like other reviewers we did consider cancelling after reading reviews. So glad we didn't, had a ... continue

Fantastic Cruise...Ignore Bad Reviews by AR02OUR

I read so many bad reviews before I went that I was dreading going. ALL I CAN SAY IS, WERE THESE ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Why all the poor reviews? by mickw66

After reading some of the previous reviews we were a little concerned but need not have ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ship, lots of bars and siiting spaces, acceptable food by spyrsyr

As we embarked from Piraeus and we were only about 50 persons, the embarkation procedures were ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall Pleasant Cruise by ddawson2014

Reviews seem all over the place on this one so I will do my best to alleviate some concern. You ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

MSC Armonia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
GREAT CRUISE - DOESN'T DESERVE THE BAD REVIEWS by lesapp

We have just returned from the above cruise and was so glad that i didn't cancel my cruise based ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not so well maintained by Anqders

Just back from our one week cruise with Orchestra, and we are a little disappointed I must say. ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good for the price. by bagwell

Went on a 1 week cruise from Kiel in the baltic sea. Our second with MSC – we tried the ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience by Chuckm31

We were a little apprehensive about booking this cruise because of the mostly negative reviews ... continue

MSC Musica 08/14 5+ out of 5+
APPALLING by orlando1234

First and last cruise with MSC, thought price was to good to be true when booking and it was! ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST AND LAST CRUISE WITH MSC NEVER AGAIN!!!! by welovetocruise24

Embarkation at Venice was a nightmare. unorganized with passengers pushing ,shoving and queue ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
DOWNGRADE NOT AN UPGRADE by GOLDSURFER

Booked this cruise for myself partner Maureen and my friend and his wife to give them a taste of ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: