MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1717 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Mitigated feelings because of bad customer experience by Lucile H.

We were a group of 58 people, friends and families, all gathered mostly by my in-laws for a week ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A nice surprise by Lolliepops01

We just returned from a week on the MSC Divina, visiting Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. The ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina DROP DEAD BEAUTIFUL! by Beadman

MSC Divina

THE BEGINNING

I left West Virginia snow and all for sunny ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Go for the experience, not the food by hotdog647

From its graceful lines outside to the elegant décor inside, the Divina is a beauty to ... continue

Few frills, few faults by sands8kc

After reading some of the reviews, our expectations were not that high but thought that, for ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Surprisingly Outstanding Cruise! by bjhorton

I have been on all the major mid-priced cruise lines for a total of nearly 40 cruises. ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC MUSICA, What a Pleasand & Wonderful Trip It's Been by cabodm

We are from the US.... Maine, specifically. We've been on Carnival & Norwegian and have been ... continue

MSC Musica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, but food was a disgrace to Italian cuisine by mike@sea

After more than 30 cruises mostly on RCL and NCL, the time was right to try out an "Italian" ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Brilliant Itinerary by ayorkshire

Poor pre cruise service fom MSC UK

Quick & easy embarkation 11.30am, cabin was ready ... continue

MSC Lirica 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Divina - I'd do it again! by pictonite

Early in 2013, our friends from England contacted us to say that they were contemplating a ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Back to Back Feb 22 to March 8th - Good but not great by MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

Smoothest and quickest we have ever experienced, port staff were efficient ... continue

EXCELLENT CRUISE by JOCKYDOO

We booked last minute and paid £199 each for an inside cabin but were upgraded to an ... continue

MSC Armonia 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Lumpy Pillows, Mediocre Food, Repetitive Show, Aloof Staff by sylvanr

My spouse and I had been on 5 previous cruises. We had been on enjoyed cruises with both ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not as bad as it sounds! Good Caribbean cruise by Mar Praia Sol

I was probably on the same sailing as BobK1 since we didn't disembark at Tortola which was a ... continue

MSC Musica 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bad Food , Worse service by shanita

My husband and i booked our first cruise to portugese islands for 3 nights on 28th Feb from ... continue

MSC Opera 03/14 Not Rated
Fantastic Fantasia Cruise by JemIB66

We boarded the Fantasia in Genoa, having flown to Milan from the UK. The transfer provided by ... continue

MSC Fantasia 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Buyer beware by Fletcherda

This was my 11 cruise but first on the MSC Divina. It was a charter group of 3000 passengers, ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic holiday by Madgej

Went on Divina and after reading some of the reviews we were a put off by some of the negative ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Agree not for English speaking travelers or Non French travelers by BobK1

This was our first cruise in while (last one to Tahiti).W got back home late afternoon ... continue

MSC Musica 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st time cruisers by Ann campbell

Found the ship so clean it was a pleasure to be on board cabin staff very attentive and staff in ... continue

MSC Divina 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worse cruise we were ever on by blondeboyz

This was a full week chartered cruise for our group. We numbered close to 3,000 and this was our ... continue

MSC Divina 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship with awful food and beverage and awful staff by RaySatCruise

MAY I BE BLUNT ?

-Beautiful ship. Simply sumptuous.

-Great ... continue

MSC Divina 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Divine Cruise on the MSC Divina by glomarrone

The elegant MSC Divina is the newest and largest (4,000+ passengers) of the 12-ship fleet of the ... continue

MSC Divina 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship, shorthanded crew. by patriotemt

I have been on 6 cruises so far, all seven days, and all Caribbean and I have never experienced ... continue

MSC Divina 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Gorgeous Ship, too bad that the service and food did not match!! by dechuel

We recently went for a week long cruise on the MSC Divina. The ship itself is a marvel and ... continue

MSC Divina 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: