MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1865 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The Yacht Club - A ship within a ship by Cruising Jamie

My husband and I recently returned from our second sailing aboard MSC Divina. Our first was on ... continue

MSC A TERRIBLE TASTER CRUISE WEEKEND by TJM.LVM

Like other passengers on this ship, we too have been on a number of cruises, so know how things ... continue

Opera: on a pretty high note by Bungee Bungalow

So there it was - Monday, the 26th - my date for boarding the MSC Opera. We travelled to ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Fantasia by davymcb

Having read the reviews about this company and ship myself and my wife were worried, but from ... continue

MSC Fantasia 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Not what I expected - some good, but some bad too. by helenbrinkworth

I wanted to start this review by saying that my first experience of cruising (this trip) ... continue

MSC Fantasia 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Diabolical by 5563hill

Hi, we are not new to cruising and have previously used p&o , Cunard , royal Caribbean and ... continue

Had a great time by keeponcruisin48

Having sailed with the usual suspects (Celebrity, NCL, RCCL, Princess, Cunard) this was our ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever! by 48mojo

Although only a 3 day cruise, we lost most of our leisure time to queues.

Good ... continue

MSC Opera-What a performance by Flinniwagger

I have just returned from a two night cruise from Southampton to Guernsey on the MSC Opera and ... continue

MSC.....not for me! by BTJ

Just returned from a mini cruise from Southampton to St Peter Port in Guernsey. We have been on ... continue

First Time Cruisers by amandamabey

This was our very first cruise so we have nothing to compare to

Embarkation was a bit ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
THE DIVINA WAS DIVINE by RoePost

This is my review of our week on the MSC DIVINA, May 10, Western Caribbean.

I wont speak ... continue

No improvement after MSC Opera comes to the UK by GT_FC

We decided to do this cruise to 'test' MSC as we had heard bad things, but also good things ... continue

DONT USE MSC LINE by caballero50

This was our first ever cruise and a 2 nigh "taster cruise", this has put us off cruising for ... continue

Where do I begin? by mozart0404

I was so looking forward to this little break but it went wrong from the beginning. First thing ... continue

Relaxing cruise with European flare by sperez424

This was our second MSC cruise on the Divina. This ship is beautiful with a European style and ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful ship..but thats it by britinsweden

I chose this cruise primarily for the itinerary..but also because of the ship, and certainly ... continue

MSC Preziosa 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Service not included !!!! by shaung

Firstly, this is not something that I normally do, but having just got back from a Taster cruise ... continue

MSC Opera 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fiasco! by Gazzoowen

We've been on a couple of cruises before, and this was our first (and last) time with ... continue

What a Difference Nearly a Year makes by addis2912

Last Year I was compelled to write a glowing report about my time on MSC Opera. I had read a lot ... continue

What has Changed MSC? Very Dissapointed! by Speakers1

My husband and I decided to treat the family to a two night mini cruise to Guernsey on MSC Opera ... continue

MSC = MUST SURVIVE CRUISE by WRBY

BACK HOME FROM SHORT BREAK - best news ever, we are a family of 12 travelling to celebrate a ... continue

MSC Divina provides an excellent cruise experience by tbro421

This May four of us enjoyed a seven day western Caribbean cruise on the MSC Divina. We booked ... continue

MSC Divina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
In many ways disappointing, but still enjoyable! by DDMason

We have been on around 10 cruises in the past incuding NCL, RCI, Carnival and Princess. This was ... continue

MSC Preziosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
One of the best cruises!!! by juliaclark

The cruise was awesome overall, and of course there there always will be something that people ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: