MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1950 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First Ever Cruise by walkingbad

We have just returned from our 1st ever cruise onboard the MSC Opera. Travelling with 3 children ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience!! by JCVL

I just read inner peace review, and I basically endorse all of their comments.

We are a ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not extremely pleased. by Bolar

This was was my fourth cruise, the first in Europe. I have cruised with RCCL on Enchantment and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise; do not believe all the negative reviews by claire21bear1985

I cannot believe the reviews I am reading with regards msc opera. We sailed the 9th of july as a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by dcsingl

I wanted to relate to you our experience on the MCS Opera. From the time we checked in we ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on MSC by prudence kitten

Like other reviewers we did consider cancelling after reading reviews. So glad we didn't, had a ... continue

Fantastic Cruise...Ignore Bad Reviews by AR02OUR

I read so many bad reviews before I went that I was dreading going. ALL I CAN SAY IS, WERE THESE ... continue

Why all the poor reviews? by mickw66

After reading some of the previous reviews we were a little concerned but need not have ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic ship, lots of bars and siiting spaces, acceptable food by spyrsyr

As we embarked from Piraeus and we were only about 50 persons, the embarkation procedures were ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall Pleasant Cruise by ddawson2014

Reviews seem all over the place on this one so I will do my best to alleviate some concern. You ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
PRETTY AVERAGE CRUISE by london lil

We travelled with friends as a group of four and sailed on the Armonia in July ... continue

MSC Armonia 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
GREAT CRUISE - DOESN'T DESERVE THE BAD REVIEWS by lesapp

We have just returned from the above cruise and was so glad that i didn't cancel my cruise based ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Too many people and not so well maintained by Anqders

Just back from our one week cruise with Orchestra, and we are a little disappointed I must say. ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Good for the price. by bagwell

Went on a 1 week cruise from Kiel in the baltic sea. Our second with MSC – we tried the ... continue

MSC Orchestra 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time cruise for 50th birthday by gazinhx4

Wasn't sure what to expect but turning up at the port with one suitcase lost in transit wasnt ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience by Chuckm31

We were a little apprehensive about booking this cruise because of the mostly negative reviews ... continue

MSC Musica 08/14 5+ out of 5+
APPALLING by orlando1234

First and last cruise with MSC, thought price was to good to be true when booking and it was! ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
OUR FIRST AND LAST CRUISE WITH MSC NEVER AGAIN!!!! by welovetocruise24

Embarkation at Venice was a nightmare. unorganized with passengers pushing ,shoving and queue ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
DOWNGRADE NOT AN UPGRADE by GOLDSURFER

Booked this cruise for myself partner Maureen and my friend and his wife to give them a taste of ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lots of good points - but quite a few bad ones too! by Moi 123

MSC has some pretty bad reviews, and I'm pleased to report that we had a very pleasant time on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pretty poor by CJH84

Just back from our first ever cruise, have to say we were utterly disappointed.

Food on ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Decent time let down by the ship by michaelborn

Just returned from ten night cruise from Southampton taking in Holland and Norway.

First ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Cruises - Excellent by Eurolord

I have cruised with MSC before on Lirica and enjoyed it a lot. This cruise on Opera was just as ... continue

Honeymoon in MSC Sinfonia by anis

We just came back from Honeymoon trip on MSC Sinfonia (7days tour ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Fantasia - what a joke by charlenethornberry

Although I had read some very bad reviews we decided to give MSC a chance. What a mistake! If ... continue

MSC Fantasia 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: