MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1871 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Informative MSC FANTASIA review. by USN6390

I was a first time cruiser from the USA that lives in Spain. I will start off by stating that ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER Again - Self Loading Cargo Treatment. Worst cruise experience by Flying is for Planes

I have wondered why there are such varying reviews for MSC and I think I have established ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC- never again! by Araminta

My husband and I, along with another couple, have just returned from an 8 day Mediterranean ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not for couples, ok for familys - noisy & loud! by kngg0001

We travelled as a family of four with two toddlers with friends also having two ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Good the Bad and the Ugly by Pyer

This was our 1st Cruise chosen for the ports of call-Puglia,Greece,Turkey (Istanbul) and ending ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Didn't just survive it..... Loved it!! by Debs Auld

As others have said, some of the reviews below were starting to make me a bit jittery. This is ... continue

MSC should SEAAAAAA its way out of the United States... by nancpanc01

I never write reviews on anything but I was compelled to talk about the atrocious cruise I took ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again by Sara_P

This was the first and probably last cruise I will ever go on. When we got to our cabin only one ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina 2-Night Sailing by hblakesl

This 2-night cruise on MSC Divina was a great taste of the MSC experience and already has me ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5+ out of 5+
MSC Divina May 2014 by Daverso

After much research my wife and I thought we would try the MSC cruise line. We have been on over ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly by bogyhi

Our cruise on the MSC Opera left Southampton on May 26, 2014 and returned to the same port on ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 Not Rated
Cruise from hell by Make every day count

Before I critique my cruise aboard the MSC Divina from May 19, 2014 to June 7, 2014 I would like ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Couples Cruise by maridol

Overall, wonderful experience as first time cruising with MSC.

Loved ship layout and ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Feels Like you’re in the Mediterranean by edonnelly210

When I walked onto the MSC Divina I was speechless. The beauty of the whole ship was amazing! ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 Not Rated
Ship Very disappointing !! by DnJDorset

Cruised 8 times with other lines before incl. Cunard, RCL & Fred Olsen. MSC Opera was ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina needs to get a few things sorted - apart from the food by olivia09

Brilliant !! Yes you could say that about the majority of this cruise from Miami all the way ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Divina -- A Detailed Review by Petersonfcu

My wife and I took a nineteen-day repositioning cruise from Miami to Brazil on the Divina. We ... continue

MSC Divina 06/14 Not Rated
Fantastic Cruise, well worth the money. by kstares

Just returned home after a Magnificent 11 day cruise. Having never been to Europe and having ... continue

MSC Magnifica 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Absolutely BRILLIANT! by ComboUK

Having read the negative reviews just one month before we sailed my partner and our two friends ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Another fantastic cruise by julpax

Last year we cruised with friends in the Western Med with MSC and had a wonderful holiday. This ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Caution by wiedeman

Beautiful room, but when you ask for a balcony room and they charge you for a balcony room, they ... continue

MSC Fantasia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
ABSOLUTELY NO NEGATIVES ABOUT MSC PREZIOSA by cruiselogic

Just came back from cruise on May 23 with Preziosa to Bari<Katalon,<Izmir>>I said ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC Yacht club family suite vs Norwegian Epic Haven family suite by benjuju

This was our first time with MSC in the yacht club, but last summer we went with NCL Epic in ... continue

MSC Preziosa 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
What's not to like by SailorSamtheman

Having read the reviews below we were very apprehensive about going on this cruise but these ... continue

Nightmare of a cruise by anne.dennis1@ntlworld.com

Our nightmare began as soon as we arrived at the port! Arriving 12 o’clock, to discover ... continue

MSC Opera 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: