MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1943 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Mixed Bag - To put it nicely! by TracyGorman

There's so much to say, and since we just got back this afternoon from the cruise, I wanted to ... continue

MSC Divina Experience by rick0307

Just got back from my first trip on the MSC Divina Sailing from Miami Fl August 2nd thru the 9th ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never again on MSC by ehogan

We chose this cruise as a prelude to an extended vacation in England since it conveniently ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Family Vacation After World Cup by nieves

We took this wonderful cruise, after the last game of the world cup. Been a avid cruiser, I saw ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
MCS Splendida 2014 by NHSlug

Ship very clean and modern, entertainment very good, room service good, evening dining service ... continue

MSC Splendida 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst holiday by elinsonv

This summer my friends and I took a cruise to the Norwegian fjords on board MSC Magnifica and ... continue

MSC Magnifica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not the worst by Extant

The bad

The food was of institutional quality. Looked nice, but tough, not cooked enough ... continue

What a beautiful ship and beautiful ports. by Chrisdrew1

I have to say I read a lot of reviews and I was a little concern about taking the MSC, I was ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A very enjoyable cruise by cruisebug17

We cruised on the MSC Orchestra in July on a northern Europe itinerary from Kiel.

We ... continue

MSC Orchestra 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
An excellent ship and cruise... pity about some of the staff. by georgiokyriacou@gmail.com

This was a fantastic cruise which I thoroughly enjoyed. Our cabin (balcony suite) was really ... continue

MSC Lirica 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise, amazing ship & itinerary by HRHmanchester

I was a little concerned reading these reviews before our holiday but having now returned from ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
As our first cruise, good but can improve by surferride

It was the first time we went for a cruise both me and my wife and a group of friends (8 in ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
MSC Eastern Mediteranean Cruise by geochez

I find it hard to believe that I was on the same cruise as other reviewers on this site because ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise - Ignore the bad reviews! by STEPHEN01

Just took my 7th cruise and decided to try MSC (we have previously cruise Celebrity, RCI, NCL). ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but some of the staff were so rude by Jimmycricket

As the title says the ship is beautiful and amazing in its features and presentation. Underneath ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Some good and some bad parts. by Sjodilson

We just came back from our cruise with MSC Preziosa. It was our second cruise with MSC and also ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great for families and young couples by LMJR

Readers should know that this review is by a woman of a certain age who is not particularly ... continue

First Ever Cruise by walkingbad

We have just returned from our 1st ever cruise onboard the MSC Opera. Travelling with 3 children ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great experience!! by JCVL

I just read inner peace review, and I basically endorse all of their comments.

We are a ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not extremely pleased. by Bolar

This was was my fourth cruise, the first in Europe. I have cruised with RCCL on Enchantment and ... continue

MSC Preziosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise; do not believe all the negative reviews by claire21bear1985

I cannot believe the reviews I am reading with regards msc opera. We sailed the 9th of july as a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by dcsingl

I wanted to relate to you our experience on the MCS Opera. From the time we checked in we ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time on MSC by prudence kitten

Like other reviewers we did consider cancelling after reading reviews. So glad we didn't, had a ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Cruise...Ignore Bad Reviews by AR02OUR

I read so many bad reviews before I went that I was dreading going. ALL I CAN SAY IS, WERE THESE ... continue

MSC Opera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: