MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1936 Ship Name Date Member Rating
FIRST AND LAST CRUISE by EBONY007

Well, where do i start with this one?? Should I start with the Travel agent who were so ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
My last MSC Cruise by kti007

After traveling on many other cruise lines before I decided to try the MSC Divina. We cruised ... continue

THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by valeriesabb

We sailed on the MSC Dvina, this was the worst service by far on any cruise I have ever been ... continue

Beautiful Experience! by cataarias

My overall experience with MSC Cruises was great...!!! i have a few complaints but in general it ... continue

Never Again, worst cruise experience ever! by whiskeycruisin57

Every year my family of 7+ travels on 1-2 cruises, we have been on over 12 with my grandparents ... continue

Well worth the very reasonable prices!! by CT Husky Lover

Sailed from Miami to St Martin, Puerto Rico and NCL's private island Great Stirrup Cay. Smooth ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd cruise on MSC Divina by pandagus

Key feedback points on both our 4/26/14 & 8/9/14 Caribbean cruises onboard MSC ... continue

So long MSC .... by ccna101

For bit half-of-the cost of my all-time RC,Princess, I ride this a second time, and may be the ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A nice week at sea by wgheath

We booked this cruise through a Groupon earlier this year. As the date of our sailing ... continue

Bad cruise by migquinones

We sail in jan-2014 and it was wonderfull,but on this new sail 8-9-14,they have change all ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
MSC DIVINA - Worst Cruise Experience, Ever! by Miami Adventure

Just returned from a 7 day cruise from Miami to St Martin aboard the MSC Divina. My wife and I ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Smooth sailing on the most beautiful ship ever by lorenzod

Smooth Sailing on the most beautiful ship ever

We had a very enjoyable cruise on the MSC ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall - Great cruise! by sg1812

I had to check the dates on the previous reviews to see if we had been on the same sailing - so ... continue

Loved our cruise on the Divina by Inishmore

Hi everyone. We sailed on the Divina for a 7 day cruise which departed Miami on August 2nd, ... continue

MSC DIVINA - BEWARE Nightmare Cruise by anam35

If you are planning a cruise, beware of the MSC Divina! This was the worst experience of my life ... continue

Brilliant by cathyhepple

Just returned from a seven night cruise on MSC Fantasia and it was amazing. First cruise ever ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great ship with great staff/service by allison h

Not sure what all those people writing negative reviews were expecting.

The main ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Divina, not so divine!! by jc01

Embarkation:

We arrived at port of Miami around 2:00 pm. It was earlier than the ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Big ship, too many people, good night shows by Datacecily

This is our 4th cruise, second with MSC and we were a bit disappointed, the first one had been ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst service on a cruise by Jgorg1981

This was our 5th cruise, and easily the worst. If I could give zero stars I would. From start to ... continue

Never Again by joelgonz

This company has no concern for customer service. These people were arrogant, uncaring, and just ... continue

A Mixed Bag - To put it nicely! by TracyGorman

There's so much to say, and since we just got back this afternoon from the cruise, I wanted to ... continue

MSC Divina Experience by rick0307

Just got back from my first trip on the MSC Divina Sailing from Miami Fl August 2nd thru the 9th ... continue

Family Vacation After World Cup by nieves

We took this wonderful cruise, after the last game of the world cup. Been a avid cruiser, I saw ... continue

by IMACRUISER4455

I have been on many cruises lines. Celebrity, Carnival, Princess, Costa, Norweigan, Royal ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: