MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1970 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Beautiful Ship.....Great time! by aus2014

We just returned from a 7 night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean on the MSC Divina. I must say ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
WILL NEVER SAIL MSC AGAIN!!!! by dnk143

This cruise line is a joke, they definitely do not cater to Americans their priority is people ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
NEVER AGAIN. by iayesh

I rarely write a bad review unless its worth it. Unfortunately, its worth it.

My family ... continue

MSC Musica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised by colliece

As we had never traveled with MSC prior to this trip we researched and scoured the internet ... continue

Cruise on the MSC Preziosa by Delfim

The ship is beautiful. The staff were kind and very professional. There were a few exceptions ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review by jpark

Overall experience was better on this cruise. Though the lack of info when trying to in process ... continue

Misery of the Sea Cruises (MSC) by shopkns0220

I will admit that this is one of the most beautiful cruise ships I've ever had the pleasure to ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great except for food by umuva

We are veteran cruisers: elite Princess, 3 star HAL +.

Arrived through the tunnel at the ... continue

Great for the price by royal1364

This was my first cruise, so i cant compare to any other. I am writing soley on my experience on ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not recommended.. by carousel sandy

This was my 16th cruise - the rest were on Carnival, Royal Carribean, Celebrity and Norwegian. ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina Yacht Club vs. NCL Haven by mistertoaster

Introduction:  We just got back from a cruise on the Divina. We booked the Yacht Club YC2 ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 Not Rated
Luxurious MSC Prezosia by gavin@littleplumber.com

Well all I can say is DO NOT believe any of the negative reviews you read. This was our first ... continue

MSC Preziosa 08/14 5+ out of 5+
TERRIBLE by grazialinden

We decided to take our family of 18 to a cruse, chose MSc only for the fact that it is the only ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Terrible experience by Gauravmishra3

The cruise ship was average quality but the customer service is horrible.

Service - The ... continue

MSC Armonia 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Attractive ship but needs tweaking! by icruzalot75

We just returned home today from a cruise aboard the MSC Divina, 8/16 to 8/23. It was the first ... continue

MSC Opera - Marmite of the Sea by cruising babe

On reading previous reviews I have come to the conclusion that this ship can be classed as the ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
M S C Fantasia by Littlely64

I would like to thank all the crew on the MSC FANTASIA we had a great time, The crew were always ... continue

MSC Fantasia 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Surprised by Jwinkles9

As always like most cruiser's we research everything to death! We were a little apprehensive ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC OPERA - NOT PERFECT, BUT GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY by Cruisin-Geezer

We are British and in our sixties.  This was our 18th cruise; the 9th with MSC. We have ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mystified by bad reviews. Our cruise was awesome! by mscmyerscough

Having never sailed with MSC before ( I have sailed with Royal Carribean and NCL ) I was nervous ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise on MSC Opera -Never again by Stargazerjack2010

Just returned from our first cruise on this ship (18th August) . Unfortunately the weather was ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Very Enjoyable Eastern Caribbean Cruise by netrover

My wife and I decided to sail the MSC Divina for our 15th Wedding Anniversary, and enjoyed our ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Divina - A Gorgeous Ship by ragbabys

We've just returned from a one week stay aboard the Divina, there were 4 of us with 2 balcony ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 5+ out of 5+
FIRST AND LAST CRUISE by EBONY007

Well, where do i start with this one?? Should I start with the Travel agent who were so ... continue

MSC Opera 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
My last MSC Cruise by kti007

After traveling on many other cruise lines before I decided to try the MSC Divina. We cruised ... continue

MSC Divina 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: