MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
MSC Cruises Cruise Reviews: 1717 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great Ship--Terrible food by lovekemet

I gotta tell you, I have sailed many cruises but this is the first time I felt compel to give a ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship but there are issues by 27-800

What a beautiful ship - probably the prettiest I have seen. It was tough to rate this ship due ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful cruise and would definitely recommend by silver-10

Just returned from a 7 night trip with MSC and was compelled to write a review. What a great ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
New Itinerary by World 's Oyster

I hope this fills in some gaps for those intending to take the new MSC Preziosa cruise through ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Total Chaos by jockkaraoke

I went on a Mediterranean cruise from Venice on the MSC Preziosa in April 2014

From the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Moody Blues Cruise by luv2cruise7007

For our second Moody Blues Cruise (the first was in 2013), we travelled again from Bahrain to ... continue

Fantasic Holiday by Pamxox

6th April 2014: Genoa – Naples – La Valetta – Sea Day – Athens – ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Room for improvement by Little Italy

Just got off a spring break cruise with my family of 4. The embarkation in Venice was very ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 Not Rated
YC1 On The Splendida by KSWind

This was our second cruise with MSC and our third overall (Disney Dream was our first). I had ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic! What a difference a year makes. by alanschiff

Last year I did a 5 day on the MSC Posea. It wasn't as horrible as the reviews I read before I ... continue

Very Disappointing Cruise by napito

My wife and I have been on 7 cruises before, all on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, or Carnival but ... continue

MSC ? Never again by CarshaltonDon

Travel with MSC if it's your first cruise by all means - then go and try Royal Carribbean or ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship but ........!!!!!!! by anne.innes@currys.co.je

Just returned from our much anticipated first experience of cruising. Went with my husband on ... continue

Cruise To The Edge of Logistical Challenges (2014) by cruiseedge

Cruise to the Edge 2014 was a (loosely defined) progressive rock band cruise sailing out of ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Outstanding ship and crew by MissKevan

I just returned from the 2014 Moody Blues Cruise. The lineup was amazing and I am still floating ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 3 Night Cruise out of Genoa by daonyx

I have been on many cruises over the years with many different cruise lines and never felt the ... continue

MSC Sinfonia 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Performances ROCKED....Ship didn't. by Music junkie

The performances on the Moody Blues Cruise were stellar. All performers selected were ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Absolute Rip Off and Totally Disappointed by brandansearle

My Wife and I have just returned from a supposedly 4 day, 3 night cruise on MSC Opera, in which ... continue

MSC Opera 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
I would NEVER go on this line again, nor would I recommend it to any o by 4MoreTravel

We are not among the elite "Yacht Club" members who have private sunbathing and swimming, ... continue

MSC Divina 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
MSC LIRICA FROM DUBAI 15TH MARCH 2014 - FANTASTIC! by suron

I am fortunate to have family based in Dubai so have seen many of the sights already. I booked ... continue

MSC Lirica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Yacht club was worth it by Bennie62

Is Yacht Club worth the extra money? I would have to say YES.

It cost us about $1000 per ... continue

MSC Splendida 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic relaxing holiday by glittergal1

First of all I will start by saying a cruise or any holiday is what you make it and before you ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Well worth paying extra for a balcony room by hammer24a

This was our first ever cruise and as a repositioning cruise, it was very reasonably priced. ... continue

MSC Armonia 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
MSC Must Smoke Cruise by gnicoll

This cruise was very disappointing for a number of reasons

1 MSC allow smoking in the ... continue

MSC Preziosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Fantasia no thanks by marlowman

Where to start? My wife and I have done 15 cruises with many cruise lines over the last 10 ... continue

MSC Fantasia 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on MSC Cruises
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about MSC Cruises
Write a cruise review about: