Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18460 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Just being honest by gators4257

Prior to arriving at the port we received 4 emails and 2 phone calls telling us not to get to ... continue

Carnival Conquest 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Ship for Smokers by DCNative

First: this is a beautiful ship.

Embark/Disembark: it took only 30 minutes to get to the ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Positive Pride Performance and Review by Shrugged

Our family of five traveled 3/23-3/30. Weather was NOT good and waves were challenging. Ports ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Okay but not great by 4 Joyful Travel

We are a couple in our 50s and have been on ten cruises with various lines. This was our second ... continue

Carnival Glory 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Overall, a fun time! by txagcol1

Overall, I got what I paid for from the cruise line. I see people complain about this and that ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Cruise on Liberty by Nukeworker

Had a great time on Carnival Liberty, There were 12 pax in my group, some first timers on ... continue

Carnival Liberty 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantasy cruise is a great value by ncswan

We read so many negative reviews about this ship that we were really thinking about cancelling ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival doesn't care about its customers by jagsfan1008

I have a question..if you go to a restaurant, retail establishment, plane ride, hotel etc, and ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
On the Elation, again.... by cruisefan33

This was our 7th cruise on the Elation, so needless to say, we must enjoy it to keep coming ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Not Responsible for my Things by Bellacruiser9

We were a family of 9 travelling for Spring Break. Two over 60, 3 mid twenties, 2 teenagers. We ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Carnival Miaracle - 7299 (Category 9B) by dejrfan

My wife and I have just returned from the March 22nd sailing with port calls in Puerto Vallarta ... continue

Carnival Miracle 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oily start, but progressed for the better as the week went along. by arkfiremedic

EMBARKATION: 2 STARS

Through no fault of Carnival our ship was delayed two days due to ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The New Destiny! by ltcTN

This was my 38th cruise on various lines with the majority having been on Carnival branded ships ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
first time cruise by alyssac1985

We sailed the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston, SC for our first cruise. I had read through ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship...food however was another story by Bobthetomato

My wife and I loved the ship. It's decorating was very relaxing. Loved the Island ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising with the boozers on a three-day cruise by akittynamedsassy

Are you an early-twenty something wanting to drink your way though the cruise? If you answered ... continue

Carnival Imagination 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Average Cruise by coachjeff

Wife and I have sailed before, but not with Carnival or the kids, age 16 and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship! by jondude64

This was my 3rd cruise and 2nd within 6 months after having sailed on the Carnival Sunshine in ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good value for what you pay by adcc

Embarkation was fairly simple. They had 2 ladies checking in a room full of Diamond, Platinum, ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great value, beautiful ship and the most sunning areas for laying out by Flbutterfly39

I've sailed on 7 different Carnival ships and our room on The Dream was really the best for the ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Quite Breezy! by Tazangels

Being an avid Carnival cruiser I was disappointed with the quality and attention given to common ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad but not great either by kambray

I had really low expectations for this cruise, as I had read 50+ reviews and 95% were negative. ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Memorable first family cruise by Pride314

Our family (husband, 8-year-old boy, 13-year-old girl, and myself) all loved our very first ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
8 Day Southern Caribbean Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, & Grand T by Flo-Rid-A

This makes our 4th Carnival cruise (Miracle, Victory, Dream, and Freedom). Since our last 2 ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing week by emas4

I wasn't sure what this cruise would be like since it was during spring break, but there were ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: