Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19123 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Carnival continues to decline. by MICHAEL ITZO

My wife and I have been taking cruises for over 12 years now, mostly with Carnival. Over the ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise on the Miracle to Alaska by Canthackit

Cruise from Seattle to Alaska aboard the Carnival Miracle July 1 - 8, 2014

Cabin ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle by LucyR.

I am limited walking and partial vision person. I got great help with embarkation and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Short and Sweet by Relayer

DW and I are seasoned cruisers with 14 under our belt most with Carnival. Our past cruises have ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Know what you're getting into by dparker

If you are expecting a quiet vacation aboard a ship with quality service while you sail across ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 Not Rated
Did not want to get off the ship by lurn64

First we got to the port we were all a little nervous about the upcoming hurricane named Arthur ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Underwhelming by annboffa

I just came home from this cruise with my family. Were were supposed to go to Canada, but due to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The only thing wrong with this ship is the ship by attyinny

I booked a last minute getaway for July 4 weekend. we were supposed to go to St John, New ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise aboard the Archaic Sensation by lannaxe96

This was our first cruise, and voyage for that matter, aboard Carnival. We were in the Grand ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by MarcyReally

It has been 29 years since the last time I was on a cruise from any provider. My husband isn't a ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Freedom 2.0, upgrades and review of Southern Caribbean by CleveCruiser

June 21 Travel  Drive: Cleve to Jacksonville; stayed at Hampton Inn, Bartram Park; ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my least favorite cruises by m8140

Just off from an 8 day Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival Liberty.This was our 10th cruise. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Honeymoon Disappointment ... by KessieB

We were so excited to be going on our FIRST cruise together and what better time than our ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on our first time cruise for family of 5 by kauaian-kitten

We sailed on the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston at the end of June. We chose the Fantasy ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Should have brought board games! by mom2kids3dogs

This was my first cruise and probably my last. Definitely the last on Carnival. Overall, I ... continue

Carnival Fascination 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by sab112281

Husband and I struggled to decide what we wanted to do for a vacation this year. Usually, we ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska 1 Carnival Miracle 0 by tsstuff

The scenery and experience of Alaska and the Alaskan waters were awesome! The ship, not so much. ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Cruise With Carnival...but 8 Nights This Time! by cyshift

We just returned from an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival’s Liberty out of ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pro's and Con's by csheridan11

This was my first cruise and overall I had a really great time, however, there were certain ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Cruise for us by Flmomoftwo

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: