Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19095 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Disappointing vacation by 2cats2dogs

My husband and I have been on 3 cruises with carnival and have always recommended this cruise ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleased with the Sunshine by lgstovall

I read many reviews about the ship before sailing. I was a bit concerned about some things, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on the Pride. by kristin's mom

This was my third time on the Pride. The first two times were in the spring. This time we took ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7 Day Cruise on Carnival Legend - June 2014 by PeachAero

My husband and I spent 7 beautiful days aboard the Carnival Legend sailing through the Western ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't praise Carnival enough by MegieD

Just returned from our 1st cruise & like so many other reviewers, can't say enough positive ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
It was a BREEZE by Beth

Bob and Beth Russell - we live in Martinez, GA - 631 miles from Miami. We debated travel by air ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze: Horrible Food but Loads of Fun by collegiatecruiser

From June 21st-29th, I vacationed on my first-ever cruise! I traveled on the Carnival Breeze to ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still nice, but... by ILuvDW

We are a family of 6 (range from 11-52). This was our second cruise on the Magic. We did the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trying Royal Caribbean Next Time by veromojo

My family and I went on this cruise with an open mind. We were traveling with another couple and ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 Not Rated
Carnival all the way by MargieMac

I sailed with my mother and sister for a girls trip away on Carnjval Spirit.

We chose a ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family holiday by sandyblue

My husband and I have been on several cruises, P&O, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity. This ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very First Cruise! by Makaiisa

I had my very first cruise experience aboard the Carnival Sunshine this past June. I had a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Had an excellent trip. by Nicky4153

This was our second Carnival cruise, the first one was in 2010. This ship has been completely ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Decor, Food, Excursions, Casino, Shows by HeyLucy1

Embarking & debarking were very organized. Balcony Room was nice although I only saw my ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Some good, some just 'okay' by pianog75

We set sail end of June on the Glory for HMC, Grand Turk, St. Thomas and San Juan (this is not ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Carnival Liberty - Southern Caribbean by bruisin

My wife and our three kids (daughters aged 19 and 17, son aged 13) cruised on the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fantastic First Cruise! Stateroom #1401 by nc77kitkat

We just returned from our first cruise ever on Carnival Breeze, which went to St. Maarten, St. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst overall service ever by Golfermom28

I was beyond disappointed. The lack of English speaking staff was very difficult to get service. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Awful Carnival Fascination,Never Again by Lchanclor

The first night was good until we started smelling the awful sewer gas, the toilets didn't flush ... continue

Carnival Fascination 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
The Carnival Ectasy Save your money by smithm135

So this was my first cruise as well as my 3 children, ever... My husban had been on a cruise ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Loved the Comedy Club! by ael123

We got a balcony guarantee for two that cost less than $1420 including all taxes, port charges ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
All Around Good Cruise by cruiser987123

Cruise with father, daughter 17 and daughter 15

Embarkation- easy, we were on the ship ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spoiler Alert by Patgoo

For 1st time cruisers do not read I do not wish to spoil your cruise

The Port of ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beyond the excellent wait staff, not terribly impressed by Cowboyblondie

This was my second cruise with Carnival, the first being one the Paradise about 10 years ago. ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise by Lillybeth

Family of five, 16, 50+ couple, 21 and 24 year old. 12 cruise 4th Carnival......

arrived ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: