Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19069 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Best Vacation ever!!! by Tayjenks08

I traveled this summer (2014) with my boyfriend. This was our first cruise. We purchased the ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
A Pleasant Surprise by TBurr

I have always avoided Carnival due to the image of a party ship. I travel zone and saw a great ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Memorable Experience by Rock712

BACKGROUND INFO - 6th Carnival cruise for myself and wife , 54 & 50. Celebrating wife's ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful vacation by muffy168

We embarked on our 12th Carnival cruise onboard the Carnival Liberty June 20th. It was an 8 ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed; will never go on Liberty again by tory116

My daughters, grandchuldren and i were on an 8 day cruise. This was my 3rd Carnival cruise and I ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by Carnival Spirit. by storm0429

Taking a last minute cruise at a reduced price can be fraught with danger, but in this case it ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Old faithful by muddatucka

I took two friends who hadn't cruised before to experience this type of vacation. I didn't ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable cruise on a nice ship by NanaLovesToCruise

Our cruising addiction began in April 2012 when my husband and I went on our first cruise with ... continue

Carnival Triumph 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Booze Cruise by Mav442

No need to get the $49 board early pass! Arrive no later than 11am for easy and pain free ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent, relaxing, beautiful cruise! by dandebnick2

My husband and I took this same cruise in Oct. We liked it so much we did it again this June. ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Fabulous time...as usual. by moncherrie

This was a surprise for my birthday from my husband. We booked less than two weeks out so that ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Definitely the Fun Ship! by vikski85

We recently took our kids on their first cruise. Me and my husband have cruised several times ... continue

Carnival Imagination 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A great winter holiday by carofil

We had a wonderful break away in winter.

When Carnival Spirit first sailed into ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Platinum Just Another Guest Nothing Special! by cruisedaddy61

My wife and I are Carnival loyalist Platinum members. We have been on 22 Carnival cruises and ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 Not Rated
Fun time on the Dream by fresh_air

This is my second cruise, first one was with Royal Caribbean. Overall, the Dream was a fun ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to the usual Carnival standards-ANYWHERE!!! by pattimelt

This was a free cruise given to me by the casino. I actually was offered 2, and I only can take ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Very Underwhelming Experience, And We Aren't Hard To Please by Aloha_Cruisers

Simply put, Carnival Breeze was our least favorite cruise of our 4 cruises we've done with ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Freedom trip Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba by eric.reedy@comcast.nett

Freedom 8 day route including Grand Turk, Romana, D.R., Curacao, Aruba. Grabbed a great last ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Good cruise for the price. by RealityCheck

Ok, here is my attempt to review my family cruise. My wife and I took our 6th over all cruise, ... continue

Carnival Elation 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fun Ship 2.0! by shenstar

This was a very first cruise, and we had a blast! The ship had just come out of dry dock with ... continue

Carnival Freedom 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Slightly dissapointing... by GAneedWater

My boyfriend and I boarded the Carnival Breeze June 21st for our first ever cruise with a ... continue

Carnival Breeze 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU CHOOSE CARNIVAL LIBERTY by Kc9094

This was my first Carnival cruise. We cruised Royal Caribbean back in March.I enjoyed the cruise ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Time - Carnival Sensation - Nassau by itsEricjs

Embarkation: We arrived at 11:30am and got in line for the check-in process, which didn't take ... continue

Carnival Sensation 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Missing the Liberty Again! by 8335GOULR

We had a wonderful time aboard the Liberty. We sailed on the Liberty last summer so it is easier ... continue

Carnival Liberty 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed Our Cruise by arby70

I thought the décor of the Miracle was not bad at all. The Bacchus dining room kind of ... continue

Carnival Miracle 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: