Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18499 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Extreme Disappointment by ETFlash

This was our 11th cruise and 2nd on Carnival. The first time we had taken 24 family members on a ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Sunshine by 3bsmom

We had a fabulous vacation on the Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans. I had read many many ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What you Pay For by tjwiles

I just returned from a carnival cruise to the Bahamas/Grand Turk aboard the Carnival Victory. I ... continue

Carnival Victory 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not great but still a good cruise by gc cruiser

Although the changes have resulted in a beautiful ship, the Sunshine would not be considered one ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Relaxing Cold-Weather Getaway by wal2

After enduring a harsh winter, my wife and 2 sons (7 and 10) booked a cruise on Carnival Pride ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Walking on Sunshine for Spring Break: March 9-16 by Havinsnest

Now that it's been weeks since we got home I finally have time to write a bit.

This ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise but Dream wasn't by KYWEST1

Sailed with my family of 5, and my brother's family of 5 on March 22nd to Eastern Caribbean out ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awfully noisy Breeze by Havana Daydreamer

I'll start by stating that we booked our cruise over Spring Break so our 18 year old son could ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, but choose a different one by KARoberts

If you have never cruised, you will enjoy this ship. If you have cruised before, you will hate ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival is the McDonald's of cruise lines! by Reba320

More bad than good. This was my 8 year old daughter and I's second cruise. Our first cruise was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
I hope my other cruises go as well as this one by Honolulu Blue

I had always had an interest in cruising, but something or another had always prevented my from ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break - now THIS was a party! by trvlqueen

My husband and I needed to escape the long, cold Chicago winter, so we decided to cruise on ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Not bad for first time by cdmjulee

It was a family affair, husband and I were persuaded by son, daughter-in-law and 15-year old ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not great...OK really bad. by calx

First off my expectations were fairly low as this is Carnival. The ship itself is very small and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
3 1/2 stars by mdcatlett

Be prepared to sail on the Mississippi River for 6 hours.

I will say, I was a little ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Imagination by jayhawk83

Recently enjoyed a relaxing 4-day cruise on the Carnival Imagination over spring break/St. ... continue

Carnival Imagination 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
New and Improved Carnival Imagination by So Cal Cruise Mom

When the Carnival Elation left Long Beach last year to go to New Orleans, Carnival introduced ... continue

Carnival Imagination 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazed and surprised by ccm12

Sailed March 29th out of Galveston. After worrying about the oil spill and Triumph infamous ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Expecting more by totsluis

The Carnival Breeze is a new ship and you can tell. The ship is very pretty inside and the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoying Life......................... by WAG091875

Is Carnival for you? Before you read my review consider the following.......

The word ... continue

Absolutely FABULOUS time on the Splendor!! by suziesays

Just returned from the March 25 sailing on the Splendor to the Bahamas and it was one of the ... continue

Carnival Pride – 03/16/2014 – Away from the cold!! by MalervyC

BACKGROUND: My husband and I booked this cruise like most Northeast residents to get out of the ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise. :) by Budget Queen

This was cruise 87 for me with the easiest "transfer". We walked one ship over from the ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5+ out of 5+
In a sea of Canadians by lucifee83

With the difficult winter we've had, it was wonderful to board the Splendor for 8 days away from ... continue

Spectacular Splendor! by cruiselove69

Some people I know have called me a cruise addict. Yes that is true! I got off the Splendor ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: