Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18490 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Carnival is the McDonald's of cruise lines! by Reba320

More bad than good. This was my 8 year old daughter and I's second cruise. Our first cruise was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
I hope my other cruises go as well as this one by Honolulu Blue

I had always had an interest in cruising, but something or another had always prevented my from ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break - now THIS was a party! by trvlqueen

My husband and I needed to escape the long, cold Chicago winter, so we decided to cruise on ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Not bad for first time by cdmjulee

It was a family affair, husband and I were persuaded by son, daughter-in-law and 15-year old ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not great...OK really bad. by calx

First off my expectations were fairly low as this is Carnival. The ship itself is very small and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
3 1/2 stars by mdcatlett

Be prepared to sail on the Mississippi River for 6 hours.

I will say, I was a little ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Imagination by jayhawk83

Recently enjoyed a relaxing 4-day cruise on the Carnival Imagination over spring break/St. ... continue

Carnival Imagination 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
New and Improved Carnival Imagination by So Cal Cruise Mom

When the Carnival Elation left Long Beach last year to go to New Orleans, Carnival introduced ... continue

Carnival Imagination 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazed and surprised by ccm12

Sailed March 29th out of Galveston. After worrying about the oil spill and Triumph infamous ... continue

Carnival Triumph 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Expecting more by totsluis

The Carnival Breeze is a new ship and you can tell. The ship is very pretty inside and the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoying Life......................... by WAG091875

Is Carnival for you? Before you read my review consider the following.......

The word ... continue

Absolutely FABULOUS time on the Splendor!! by suziesays

Just returned from the March 25 sailing on the Splendor to the Bahamas and it was one of the ... continue

Carnival Pride – 03/16/2014 – Away from the cold!! by MalervyC

BACKGROUND: My husband and I booked this cruise like most Northeast residents to get out of the ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise. :) by Budget Queen

This was cruise 87 for me with the easiest "transfer". We walked one ship over from the ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5+ out of 5+
In a sea of Canadians by lucifee83

With the difficult winter we've had, it was wonderful to board the Splendor for 8 days away from ... continue

Spectacular Splendor! by cruiselove69

Some people I know have called me a cruise addict. Yes that is true! I got off the Splendor ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Fun but chilly by wendyinohio

This was our third cruise with Carnival. We would have preferred to depart from a warmer port ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A really good experience by Nick55

Arrived in San Juan a day early. We arrived around 2pm on Saturday and waited for friends to ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A great vacation by hopeful2

This was a last minute decission for us to go because i was waiting on passports to get in mail. ... continue

Carnival Freedom 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Fire The Chef and the food director, whoever it might be by lou-ga

Fire The Chef and the food director, whoever it might be

The best part of a cruise ... continue

Carnival Pride 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Newbie Cruisers by katrax64

We set sail out of Miami on March 23, 2014 on the Carnival Glory. Having never cruised before we ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Happy cruiser by jessicakes<3

Just got off the Carnival Spirit this morning  short answer... fantastic time all round ... continue

Carnival Spirit 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Very nice trip!!! by Budget Queen

This cruise was booked on board earlier this year, taking advantage of a double OBC promotion. ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break family cruise on the Carnival Freedom (3/22-3/30) by Cigar City Nole

Very easy embarkation other than the longer than expected wait parking our car at the KSA remote ... continue

Carnival Freedom 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand Suite like the Cruise--Nothing Special by cruiselover1948

We booked a Grand Suite for a Carnival Cruise out of Charleston and figured we'd get something ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: