Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18448 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Carnival Miaracle - 7299 (Category 9B) by dejrfan

My wife and I have just returned from the March 22nd sailing with port calls in Puerto Vallarta ... continue

Carnival Miracle 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Oily start, but progressed for the better as the week went along. by arkfiremedic

EMBARKATION: 2 STARS

Through no fault of Carnival our ship was delayed two days due to ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The New Destiny! by ltcTN

This was my 38th cruise on various lines with the majority having been on Carnival branded ships ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
first time cruise by alyssac1985

We sailed the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston, SC for our first cruise. I had read through ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great ship...food however was another story by Bobthetomato

My wife and I loved the ship. It's decorating was very relaxing. Loved the Island ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising with the boozers on a three-day cruise by akittynamedsassy

Are you an early-twenty something wanting to drink your way though the cruise? If you answered ... continue

Carnival Imagination 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Average Cruise by coachjeff

Wife and I have sailed before, but not with Carnival or the kids, age 16 and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Ship! by jondude64

This was my 3rd cruise and 2nd within 6 months after having sailed on the Carnival Sunshine in ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good value for what you pay by adcc

Embarkation was fairly simple. They had 2 ladies checking in a room full of Diamond, Platinum, ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great value, beautiful ship and the most sunning areas for laying out by Flbutterfly39

I've sailed on 7 different Carnival ships and our room on The Dream was really the best for the ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Quite Breezy! by Tazangels

Being an avid Carnival cruiser I was disappointed with the quality and attention given to common ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad but not great either by kambray

I had really low expectations for this cruise, as I had read 50+ reviews and 95% were negative. ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Memorable first family cruise by Pride314

Our family (husband, 8-year-old boy, 13-year-old girl, and myself) all loved our very first ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
8 Day Southern Caribbean Aruba, Curacao, Dominican Republic, & Grand T by Flo-Rid-A

This makes our 4th Carnival cruise (Miracle, Victory, Dream, and Freedom). Since our last 2 ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Relaxing week by emas4

I wasn't sure what this cruise would be like since it was during spring break, but there were ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better Than Expected by 2stonesthrow

I'm a seasoned traveler and cruiser, but this was our first cruise on Carnival. I have been ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Family of Four Spring Break on Carnival by Admin

Personal Background Information – We are a family of four. Parents in their early ... continue

Carnival Imagination 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic! by Royal_Vin74

What a fun week we had...

Embarkation: New Orleans port was very well organized - plenty ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
#23 and better than ever! by cosmo cruiser

I didn't think we could have a best ever cruise after sailing 22 times....but I was wrong. The ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5+ out of 5+
5 time satisfied Carnival Cruiser by mustanggirl50

We chose the Breeze because it is a relatively new ship and we had not been to the Southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Splendor Crew was Terrific by certnj@aol.com

I am a Carnival Platinum member and both my wife and I had the pleasure of taking yet another ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great time on Spring Break by MOFamilyof4

I have read many bad reviews for this ship for which I am unsure why.

For this cruise it ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyed our cruise by luluwantstocruise

We sailed on 3/16/14 on Carnival Freedom. Check in process was a breeze at the port. Got on the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not the best of the new ships. by NSAHO79

My husband and I have cruised about nine times and this is our first time on Carnival. I wanted ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
BEST time ever by smilinbob

My wife and i got married on 3-14-14,,had lunch with our families ,then left to galveston,to ... continue

Carnival Triumph 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: