Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19120 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Short and Sweet by Relayer

DW and I are seasoned cruisers with 14 under our belt most with Carnival. Our past cruises have ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Know what you're getting into by dparker

If you are expecting a quiet vacation aboard a ship with quality service while you sail across ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 Not Rated
Did not want to get off the ship by lurn64

First we got to the port we were all a little nervous about the upcoming hurricane named Arthur ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Underwhelming by annboffa

I just came home from this cruise with my family. Were were supposed to go to Canada, but due to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The only thing wrong with this ship is the ship by attyinny

I booked a last minute getaway for July 4 weekend. we were supposed to go to St John, New ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise aboard the Archaic Sensation by lannaxe96

This was our first cruise, and voyage for that matter, aboard Carnival. We were in the Grand ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by MarcyReally

It has been 29 years since the last time I was on a cruise from any provider. My husband isn't a ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Freedom 2.0, upgrades and review of Southern Caribbean by CleveCruiser

June 21 Travel  Drive: Cleve to Jacksonville; stayed at Hampton Inn, Bartram Park; ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my least favorite cruises by m8140

Just off from an 8 day Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival Liberty.This was our 10th cruise. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Honeymoon Disappointment ... by KessieB

We were so excited to be going on our FIRST cruise together and what better time than our ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on our first time cruise for family of 5 by kauaian-kitten

We sailed on the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston at the end of June. We chose the Fantasy ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Should have brought board games! by mom2kids3dogs

This was my first cruise and probably my last. Definitely the last on Carnival. Overall, I ... continue

Carnival Fascination 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by sab112281

Husband and I struggled to decide what we wanted to do for a vacation this year. Usually, we ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska 1 Carnival Miracle 0 by tsstuff

The scenery and experience of Alaska and the Alaskan waters were awesome! The ship, not so much. ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Cruise With Carnival...but 8 Nights This Time! by cyshift

We just returned from an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival’s Liberty out of ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pro's and Con's by csheridan11

This was my first cruise and overall I had a really great time, however, there were certain ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Cruise for us by Flmomoftwo

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Some great times and some not so great times by 1tigerpaw

We bought pre and post cruise transfers from and to the Newark airport. Excellent service was ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
More like a strong wind than a Breeze! by trixiegal

Second time on Carnival and I can't wait to get back on the Breeze. Lots of similarities to the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing vacation by 2cats2dogs

My husband and I have been on 3 cruises with carnival and have always recommended this cruise ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: