Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19287 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Alaska was wonderful, the cruise was meh. by Rosiemom

Alaska was beautiful. We were blessed with great weather and plenty of wildlife. The ship was ... continue

Carnival Miracle 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
A Miracle by tjmayer

Lets start off by saying this was our first cruise, and there will be more in our future. You ... continue

Carnival Miracle 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great time by kga407

We took a cruise in July for 5 nights to Bahamas. We had three forward Balcony staterooms on ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Best experience of my life!!!! by BecH

Myself and my family recently went on the Carnival spirit, and being our first cruise i wasn't ... continue

Carnival Spirit 08/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my favorite cruises by Lauren12201995

We were on the Legend sailing July 27th, 2014. I traveled with my parents and sister who is ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Had the best wedding EVER on the Carnval Fascination! by robeeen

A couple of weeks ago we embarked on the Carnival Fascination, and after reading so many reviews ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The Good the Bad the Outrageous by gordon.love3@bigpond.com

Well folks as all my previous reviews I will try to keep it real with the good and the bad from ... continue

Carnival Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
CARNIVAL BREEZE - The Hometown Buffet of Cruise lines by sunnyday75

Warning. I have been spoiled by my other cruise experiences, so this may be biased. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time cruising by Cojcz6

Let me preface by saying I have been all over the carribean the past 10 years, but via all ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fun Family vacation, but...... by Maggiesueb

I am the matriarch of the group, and have been on 20+ cruises with a variety of cruise lines. ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
hot hot hot! by JJ8599

There were 12 of us including 6 teenagers on the Breeze a few weeks ago. Overall, it was a good ... continue

Best vacation ever ! by cinammon_hot102

This was my first cruise with Carnival ... and first in my life! Celebrating my 30`s with my ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful time to sail! by Marehs

I was a little worried to travel in the summer in the Caribbean, especially after the first ... continue

Don't let the reviews scare you! by Septbabies02

If you are like me, you probably read some of these reviews and were scared to sail on the ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice Cruise by JV101

We had a wonderful time on this seven day Western Caribbean sailing and Carnivals Conquest is a ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good Trip but some improvements could be made by littlelibra16

Just got back from an 8 night cruise on the Liberty with my husband. Had a very fun and relaxing ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT TIME by NIURSE

I was very scared to go on a cruise but was encouraged by my daughter and co-workers to do so. ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A fun time! (but Carnival could make some improvements) by lmeiz

I'll start by saying this was our 2nd Carnival cruise. We've cruised with RC and Princess and ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Breeze is the best ship I've sailed on. by svjen

Whoever designed the Breeze hit a home run!! I would sail again on the Breeze just because I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise Nice Ship by dmctc5

My husband and I were able to get away for a last minute vacation and had never cruised. I found ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
I'm glad i booked this cruise by sammysergio

This was my family first cruise. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 14. We were on the ship by 1pm ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
July on the Dream by WaitingOnSummer

This was our second trip with Carnival to the Eastern Caribbean but our first on the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT SHIP AND CREW by CARNIVALCRUISE3

I booked this cruise 3 days before sailing since I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family of 5 and LOVED IT! by Familyof5inNC

This was our first family cruise. My husband and I have been on 2 in the past (RCI,Carnival). We ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 Not Rated
Beautiful Ship but with issues by erica31194

The ship is beautiful. The atrium was gorgeous. Lots of new things to try - Guys Burger Joint ... continue

See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: