Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19267 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A fun time! (but Carnival could make some improvements) by lmeiz

I'll start by saying this was our 2nd Carnival cruise. We've cruised with RC and Princess and ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Breeze is the best ship I've sailed on. by svjen

Whoever designed the Breeze hit a home run!! I would sail again on the Breeze just because I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Cruise Nice Ship by dmctc5

My husband and I were able to get away for a last minute vacation and had never cruised. I found ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
I'm glad i booked this cruise by sammysergio

This was my family first cruise. 2 adults and 2 kids ages 10 and 14. We were on the ship by 1pm ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
July on the Dream by WaitingOnSummer

This was our second trip with Carnival to the Eastern Caribbean but our first on the Carnival ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
GREAT SHIP AND CREW by CARNIVALCRUISE3

I booked this cruise 3 days before sailing since I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Family of 5 and LOVED IT! by Familyof5inNC

This was our first family cruise. My husband and I have been on 2 in the past (RCI,Carnival). We ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 Not Rated
Beautiful Ship but with issues by erica31194

The ship is beautiful. The atrium was gorgeous. Lots of new things to try - Guys Burger Joint ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The perks of a smaller ship by vhash77

This was our 4th cruise with Carnival, 3rd on a smaller ship. The Fasnicaition is tastefully ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Aboard the Carnival Victory... The good, the bad and the ugly. by jfigueroa003

Getting on & off… Faster to the Fun gets 5 stars, The overall boarding process gets 4 ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
While not Paradise, it was a good trip overall by gatorphin

We on the Carnival Paradise on July 31st out of Tampa. Were on the cruise with a total of 52 ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
NICE TIME ON THE DREAM.....BUT by topaz123

Getting on the ship was easy...not a whole lot of waiting time. We took a cab from hotel to ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+

Overall impressions:

(1) If WalMart had a cruise line this would be it. The description ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Dirty cabins, mediocre food, and cheesy entertainment by MLTO9

After sailing on at least ten different cruises (three on Carnival in the past decade), this is ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
CARNIVAL SENSATION JULY 31ST-AUGUST 3 2014 by sxyshell

Ok, so I wanted to give my review of the Sensation. My very first cruise was on this ship back ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Ice Station Zero - Carnival Legend Room 6264 - Late July 2014 by bwohlgemuth

Just got back from a week on the Legend. If you were on the boat with me, I was the tubby guy ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Best part of the cruise thankfully we went to Bermuda by RichardH13

We were 6 friends waiting at Port and wondering why so long when it was announced we were ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Simply the best... by rnwks2008

This was our 2nd ever cruise, both of which were on the Carnival Liberty. My wife and I took our ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Ports of Call! by MNelson486

We were very excited to go on this cruise. Our flight into San Juan was relatively easy. We came ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Sunshine Cruise by cookiejarvis

Sunshine Review: Sailed July 5 -12th

Precruise- Using on-line hotel site, bid $70 and ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good First Cruise by nlb730

This was a family vacation cruise and it was filled with both great things and not-so-great ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spa Deck Cabin 1106 by IOPsychologist

This was the second Spa Deck cabin we cruised in on the same class of ships. First time was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Again by wally437

We decided to take my mother-in-law on a cruise for her 75th birthday and chose Fascination ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great time!!! by cruisefan33

We just returned from the Carnival Dream. This was our 10th cruise, but our first on the Dream. ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: