Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19109 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sensation was not sensational by richeyfamilycruise

Our family of 5 left Port Canaveral for a 4 night cruise on July 6, 2014, going to Freeport and ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruising and learned a lot! by kannobe@yahoo.com

We booked this cruise for a family of 5. We have children aged 13, 15, and 6. Embarkation seemed ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Too old a ship... Needs a makeover or a retirement! by Lynnredigerhunt

We went on this ship for a celebration of my parents 60th Wedding anniversary. All 22 of us. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
7/5 Carnival Sunshine by joshrach

The cruise was pretty good. I had read the many scary reviews about sewage smell, rude staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival continues to decline. by MICHAEL ITZO

My wife and I have been taking cruises for over 12 years now, mostly with Carnival. Over the ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise on the Miracle to Alaska by Canthackit

Cruise from Seattle to Alaska aboard the Carnival Miracle July 1 - 8, 2014

Cabin ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Handicapped Senior Solo cruiser to Alaska on Carnival Miracle by LucyR.

I am limited walking and partial vision person. I got great help with embarkation and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Short and Sweet by Relayer

DW and I are seasoned cruisers with 14 under our belt most with Carnival. Our past cruises have ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Know what you're getting into by dparker

If you are expecting a quiet vacation aboard a ship with quality service while you sail across ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 Not Rated
Did not want to get off the ship by lurn64

First we got to the port we were all a little nervous about the upcoming hurricane named Arthur ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Victory, Exactly What You'd Expect by MyOtherShipIsAMaersk

Just returned from my 16th cruise - fifth with Carnival - and first time on the Victory. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Underwhelming by annboffa

I just came home from this cruise with my family. Were were supposed to go to Canada, but due to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The only thing wrong with this ship is the ship by attyinny

I booked a last minute getaway for July 4 weekend. we were supposed to go to St John, New ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First Cruise aboard the Archaic Sensation by lannaxe96

This was our first cruise, and voyage for that matter, aboard Carnival. We were in the Grand ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Had a great time by MarcyReally

It has been 29 years since the last time I was on a cruise from any provider. My husband isn't a ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Freedom 2.0, upgrades and review of Southern Caribbean by CleveCruiser

June 21 Travel  Drive: Cleve to Jacksonville; stayed at Hampton Inn, Bartram Park; ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
1st Anniversary cruise by JoAnt326

We went on the Valor 6-22-29. Our cabin steward “G” was nice and always there! Room ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One of my least favorite cruises by m8140

Just off from an 8 day Southern Carribean cruise on Carnival Liberty.This was our 10th cruise. ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: