Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19082 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Honeymoon Disappointment ... by KessieB

We were so excited to be going on our FIRST cruise together and what better time than our ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on our first time cruise for family of 5 by kauaian-kitten

We sailed on the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston at the end of June. We chose the Fantasy ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
All this whining.... by cm530265

OK!! so lets lay this out so people really know the truth. The Dream was clean did not smell of ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Should have brought board games! by mom2kids3dogs

This was my first cruise and probably my last. Definitely the last on Carnival. Overall, I ... continue

Carnival Fascination 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever by sab112281

Husband and I struggled to decide what we wanted to do for a vacation this year. Usually, we ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Alaska 1 Carnival Miracle 0 by tsstuff

The scenery and experience of Alaska and the Alaskan waters were awesome! The ship, not so much. ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lots of Family Fun by DallasCruiser61

Our group ranged from ages 5 to 73, and Carnival was perfect for us. There were lots of ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great cruise by dalel

We sailed on June 28, 2014.

Our room was great, well kept up. We met our room attendant ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Great Cruise With Carnival...but 8 Nights This Time! by cyshift

We just returned from an 8 night Southern Caribbean cruise on Carnival’s Liberty out of ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pro's and Con's by csheridan11

This was my first cruise and overall I had a really great time, however, there were certain ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mediocre Cruise for us by Flmomoftwo

We booked a last minute deal on the Glory. We sailed her 3 years ago and loved it and were ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Some great times and some not so great times by 1tigerpaw

We bought pre and post cruise transfers from and to the Newark airport. Excellent service was ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
More like a strong wind than a Breeze! by trixiegal

Second time on Carnival and I can't wait to get back on the Breeze. Lots of similarities to the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing vacation by 2cats2dogs

My husband and I have been on 3 cruises with carnival and have always recommended this cruise ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleased with the Sunshine by lgstovall

I read many reviews about the ship before sailing. I was a bit concerned about some things, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Third time on the Pride. by kristin's mom

This was my third time on the Pride. The first two times were in the spring. This time we took ... continue

Carnival Pride 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
7 Day Cruise on Carnival Legend - June 2014 by PeachAero

My husband and I spent 7 beautiful days aboard the Carnival Legend sailing through the Western ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Can't praise Carnival enough by MegieD

Just returned from our 1st cruise & like so many other reviewers, can't say enough positive ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
It was a BREEZE by Beth

Bob and Beth Russell - we live in Martinez, GA - 631 miles from Miami. We debated travel by air ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Breeze: Horrible Food but Loads of Fun by collegiatecruiser

From June 21st-29th, I vacationed on my first-ever cruise! I traveled on the Carnival Breeze to ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still nice, but... by ILuvDW

We are a family of 6 (range from 11-52). This was our second cruise on the Magic. We did the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Trying Royal Caribbean Next Time by veromojo

My family and I went on this cruise with an open mind. We were traveling with another couple and ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 Not Rated
Carnival all the way by MargieMac

I sailed with my mother and sister for a girls trip away on Carnjval Spirit.

We chose a ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family holiday by sandyblue

My husband and I have been on several cruises, P&O, Royal Caribbean & Celebrity. This ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very First Cruise! by Makaiisa

I had my very first cruise experience aboard the Carnival Sunshine this past June. I had a ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: