Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18494 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise for solo! by RickySQL

I maintained the Roll Call list for the Cruise Critic forum and noticed that MANY of our fellow ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyed! by cdm289

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Dream. I travelled with my 2 sons (9 and turned 12 ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Fantasy - March 2014 - a spring break cruise review by Boris-n-Natasha

Well, I have decided to write a review about our recent cruise on the Fantasy, this is our 2nd ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3-29-14 by yooper cruiser

We are a family of 3 (My wife and I and son-14)

Getting there: We flew into Miami on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice idea but too much crammed into one ship by bobcat70

I had never sailed on this ship when it was the Destiny, and I will say that on the surface this ... continue

Mixed bag.... by phxbbw6ft1

Maybe shouldn't say "mixed" there was really only one complaint we had. The food.

We had ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good Ol' Ecstasy! by oneboysmom

This was my DS and I second time on the Ecstasy in 2 years. She is a great ship and the crew is ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by garryp

I chose this cruise because we wanted to do a multi centre taking in Memphis (by Amtrak) to New ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Walmart of cruises by Book-it

Not to say that Walmart is bad, but you know what to expect when shopping there. I had not read ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 Not Rated
Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze cruise with 2 families 8 people total by delvendo4

This was none of our 1st cruise on any Carnival ship so we had come to expect certain things on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Carnival Magic 04/14 Not Rated
First Time Cruiser...expected more by fhixon

This was a first cruise for myself and my children. My husband had traveled on many cruises when ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed the Comedy Club most by bdjtbenson

Carnival Dream was okay.  Meals were okay. Breakfasts were normally made to order omelets ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Extreme Disappointment by ETFlash

This was our 11th cruise and 2nd on Carnival. The first time we had taken 24 family members on a ... continue

Carnival Elation 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Sunshine by 3bsmom

We had a fabulous vacation on the Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans. I had read many many ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What you Pay For by tjwiles

I just returned from a carnival cruise to the Bahamas/Grand Turk aboard the Carnival Victory. I ... continue

Carnival Victory 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not great but still a good cruise by gc cruiser

Although the changes have resulted in a beautiful ship, the Sunshine would not be considered one ... continue

See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: