Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19120 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family first-time cruise! by vequist

We read many reviews about the Sensation before booking. Some of the negative reviews were not ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by Donzey560

Let me first say that I was very apprehensive about taking this cruise. My husband and I are in ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed feeling about Alaska....cruise fine, Alaska, not so much by Brujomar

Took our grandson on Miracle's Alaskan cruise..7 days out of Seattle..July 8-15, 2014. We ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Miracle a Mixed Bag by ldbsln

We are experienced cruisers with 24 cruises between us, so this review is coming from people who ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Long and Detailed Review by RajMehta

I took Carnival cruise to Eastern Caribbean and just returned. This is my first cruise. This is ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Satisfied, Not Amazed by FutbolMom

Our family of 5 shared 2 cabins - an interior and a balcony. Worked out really well. We have ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great boat!!! Bad food!!! by Zuessam

We went on the cruise that goes to Jamaica, Grand Caymans and Cozumel. This was our first time ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Sensation was not sensational by richeyfamilycruise

Our family of 5 left Port Canaveral for a 4 night cruise on July 6, 2014, going to Freeport and ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Sunshine with A Few Clouds by regjr13

Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL) in my mind always gets most things right, especially on the larger, ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
The Breeze was very disappointing by mkldal

After cruising on the Carnival Dream twice we were looking forward to cruising on the Breeze. ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Major disappointment, renovations are a whole lot of nothing by Judy412

This was our 3rd cruise on Carnival (previous ships were the Paradise and Breeze). It was also ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruising and learned a lot! by kannobe@yahoo.com

We booked this cruise for a family of 5. We have children aged 13, 15, and 6. Embarkation seemed ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Too old a ship... Needs a makeover or a retirement! by Lynnredigerhunt

We went on this ship for a celebration of my parents 60th Wedding anniversary. All 22 of us. ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
7/5 Carnival Sunshine by joshrach

The cruise was pretty good. I had read the many scary reviews about sewage smell, rude staff ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Back on the Raft by BayouBuckeye

This was our third cruise on the Elation, THIS YEAR. We have cruised on this ship many times, ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival continues to decline. by MICHAEL ITZO

My wife and I have been taking cruises for over 12 years now, mostly with Carnival. Over the ... continue

Carnival Victory 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise on the Miracle to Alaska by Canthackit

Cruise from Seattle to Alaska aboard the Carnival Miracle July 1 - 8, 2014

Cabin ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: