Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19333 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Is Carnival De-volving? by raesing711

We love cruising - we love Carnival. Every major vacation has been a Carnival cruise - including ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Better than I anticipated by debmich

This was my 10th cruise, 4th with my teens who did Disney, RC and NCL. Having taken one other ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Way Better Than I Expected by Chefnosaj

Let me start off by saying this.. I have been on several ships including: Carnival Fantasy, ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great vacation by schugie

I have read so many reviews of the new Carnival Sunshine ship. I had an amazing time. I went ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise by totalee

This cruise was my 6th in 18 months. I had done the same cruise with the same itinerary back in ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship was great!!! Bahamas...not so much. by janutt

This was my first cruise and quite frankly, I wasn't expecting much. What a nice surprise!! I ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelming - Spend the extra money and go with a more upscale ship by tworocks

This was my first cruise ever. My taste would be described as far from used to upscale so rest ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amazed! (And I am Picky) by aalbin

I am extremely well traveled and sometimes hard to please and I just wanted to say that this ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LOVED the Sunshine! by TampaSue

We are a family of four (2 adults, ages 50+ and twin daughters, age 15) who thoroughly enjoyed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great end of summer vacation by 4ready2cruz

I was a bit nervous after reading a lot of these reviews. My suggestion to all who read these ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Really Good Time on Carnival Pride by bill124

We just returned yesterday (August 17). Had a really good time. 11 people in our group for mom's ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LACKING THE BASICS, JUST OK, NOT UP TO THE HYPE. by Jt8man

Just returned from a 6 day western Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. Overall it was just ok. I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise in the 22 I have taken by caibella

I always liked to start with a positive..My cabin Steward was wonderful and the gentleman who ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mostly Good..... by shucks59

We just recently returned from 7 day cruise on the Carnival Conquest. This was my fifth cruise, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall a nice cruise by magpie608

The Pride is showing her age. She just looks tired. She will be going into dry dock in October ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise experience of my life by dr.no

Cabins were small and old in spite of Carnival swearing up and down that the Legend had been ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Past its glory by Fodorista

Although there was nothing really bad about the 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
No such thing as a bad cruise by nancystclair

We had a wonderful time on the Elation August 9-14. There were good and less-than-good things ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser Unbiased Review by NathanLarm

After a week aboard the Sunshine, I have to say I'm pretty impressed and am likewise ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lacks Good Entertainment and Rude Guests by FireEater

I will probably not go on the Liberty again. Too may rude guests and not enough to do. Too many ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another enjoyable cruise our 12th by rogerdeat1

This is our family's 12th cruise and Carnivals 6th with carnival only because of the price, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: