Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18455 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Walmart of cruises by Book-it

Not to say that Walmart is bad, but you know what to expect when shopping there. I had not read ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 Not Rated
Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Breeze cruise with 2 families 8 people total by delvendo4

This was none of our 1st cruise on any Carnival ship so we had come to expect certain things on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
2nd time on Magic, 5th cruise. was ok by brettc

We had such a good time on the magic 2 years ago we decided to try it again but with a different ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 Not Rated
First Time Cruiser...expected more by fhixon

This was a first cruise for myself and my children. My husband had traveled on many cruises when ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed the Comedy Club most by bdjtbenson

Carnival Dream was okay.  Meals were okay. Breakfasts were normally made to order omelets ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Extreme Disappointment by ETFlash

This was our 11th cruise and 2nd on Carnival. The first time we had taken 24 family members on a ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on the Sunshine by 3bsmom

We had a fabulous vacation on the Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans. I had read many many ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
You Get What you Pay For by tjwiles

I just returned from a carnival cruise to the Bahamas/Grand Turk aboard the Carnival Victory. I ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not great but still a good cruise by gc cruiser

Although the changes have resulted in a beautiful ship, the Sunshine would not be considered one ... continue

Relaxing Cold-Weather Getaway by wal2

After enduring a harsh winter, my wife and 2 sons (7 and 10) booked a cruise on Carnival Pride ... continue

Carnival Pride 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Walking on Sunshine for Spring Break: March 9-16 by Havinsnest

Now that it's been weeks since we got home I finally have time to write a bit.

This ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise but Dream wasn't by KYWEST1

Sailed with my family of 5, and my brother's family of 5 on March 22nd to Eastern Caribbean out ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
An awfully noisy Breeze by Havana Daydreamer

I'll start by stating that we booked our cruise over Spring Break so our 18 year old son could ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Nice ship, but choose a different one by KARoberts

If you have never cruised, you will enjoy this ship. If you have cruised before, you will hate ... continue

Carnival is the McDonald's of cruise lines! by Reba320

More bad than good. This was my 8 year old daughter and I's second cruise. Our first cruise was ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
I hope my other cruises go as well as this one by Honolulu Blue

I had always had an interest in cruising, but something or another had always prevented my from ... continue

Carnival Valor 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break - now THIS was a party! by trvlqueen

My husband and I needed to escape the long, cold Chicago winter, so we decided to cruise on ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Not bad for first time by cdmjulee

It was a family affair, husband and I were persuaded by son, daughter-in-law and 15-year old ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not great...OK really bad. by calx

First off my expectations were fairly low as this is Carnival. The ship itself is very small and ... continue

Carnival Miracle 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
3 1/2 stars by mdcatlett

Be prepared to sail on the Mississippi River for 6 hours.

I will say, I was a little ... continue

Carnival Elation 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Spring Break on the Imagination by jayhawk83

Recently enjoyed a relaxing 4-day cruise on the Carnival Imagination over spring break/St. ... continue

Carnival Imagination 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: