Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19109 Ship Name Date Member Rating
You get what you pay for! by kateyrose14

Just got back from sailing the Splendor. I had 9 people with me ranging ages from mid 40's to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spur of the Moment Cruise = Great Vacation by ss78219

First of all, we have not cruised in about seven years, and this ended up being a spur of the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never again on this ship! by Pollyanna flower

Ship is old pool area very small for amount of people on board

One full day w/out use of ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 Not Rated
Disappointed by Tigerfanck

I should start by saying the only other cruise line I have sailed in is Disney. I prepared ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not Sure What Everybody's Problem Is. We Had a Blast by lexbuergers

The week before we took our cruise on the Carnival Elation, we made the mistake of reading the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Talk about unhealthy! by bischo4

I always start with the positives:

Alchemy bar and staff were great and created lots of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Not what I expected by spincalf

My family rarely takes a vacation, but decided to this summer before our daughter goes off to ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Can't Complain by bcstexan

This was my first time on Carnival after going on several other lines. For my wife it was her ... continue

Carnival Fascination 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Last cruise EVER with Carnival by Rseegars

This was our 6th cruise with Carnival. The 5th was the worst cruise ever, so bad that we did not ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by cmul4

I have always dreamed of going to Alaska. It was suppose to be my dream cruise. I'm sorry I ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
If you speak spanish and enjoy salsa, you'll love the Carnival Breeze! by KruzinKim

Beautiful ship, wonderful crew, pretty darn good food.

The ports in the southern ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Dated decor, but a great time. by MikeMSD

Just got back from a 5 night cruise on the Carnival Elation down to Cozumel and Progresso. I ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
A good but not great cruise by nesco522

Overall, I did enjoy my time on the Paradise boat. For about $175 PP we managed to get an ocean ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise Review Carnival Freedom by South Alabama Cruiser

My wife and I just returned this past week from an 8 day cruise on the Carnival Freedom. What a ... continue

Carnival Freedom 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family first-time cruise! by vequist

We read many reviews about the Sensation before booking. Some of the negative reviews were not ... continue

Carnival Sensation 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Cruise #7! by Dogsstayedhome

We drove to Miami and overnight end in Orlando both ways so we could do Harry Potter on the way ... continue

Carnival Conquest 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Valor Premium Vista Wraparound Balcony Cabin #6483 (Cat. 9C) by ginaatokstate

We just returned from the southern Caribbean itinerary of the Valor. This was my 6th Carnival ... continue

Carnival Valor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Lots of good things about it, but I won't go on this ship again. by GrandmaHofmann

There are many good things to say about this ship. Unfortunately, they are overshadowed by two ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value, kids loved waterpark, food is ok. by cowboybooth

I have two little boys age 8 and 2.5 so my cruising is all researched/reviewed with them in ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Second time on Breeze even better! by Adm. Cruz

Carnival Breeze Southern Caribbean July 5-13, 2014

This was our sixth cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great trip! by Myscruf

This is my second trip on Breeze. We went in April of 2013 also. I was a little worried about ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Better than expected by Donzey560

Let me first say that I was very apprehensive about taking this cruise. My husband and I are in ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mixed feeling about Alaska....cruise fine, Alaska, not so much by Brujomar

Took our grandson on Miracle's Alaskan cruise..7 days out of Seattle..July 8-15, 2014. We ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dissappointed by essaides

Overall, I was disappointed with this cruise. I have sailed on Princess and Norwegian, and ... continue

Carnival Dream 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Miracle a Mixed Bag by ldbsln

We are experienced cruisers with 24 cruises between us, so this review is coming from people who ... continue

Carnival Miracle 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: