Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19319 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A Fast Trip to the South by cruisetoheaven

I will never do a southern carribbean cruise again unless we start farther south. Going from ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very relaxing, good ship but could use some improvement in the food. by seagoers

We have cruised many times(over 30) and this one was great except for the food. Getting on and ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Loved the Carnival Sunshine! by caribegirl61

I have sailed on a lot of Carnival ships and am a platinum member of the "VIFP" club on ... continue

Legendary Cruise Experience by FLCruiser9316

My wife and I had a great time cruising on the Legend on August 10-17th with my in-laws and kids ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
2nd half of back-to-back by T. Advisor King

My wife and I sailed on the Breeze as the second half of back-to-back cruise, with the Glory ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Veteran Cruisers with Carnival by mj8506

My wife and I sailed on the Carnival Glory from 8/16-8/23 to the Western Caribbean. Both of us ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Quick Getaway by shawnc5000

This was our first time on the Sensation and we tended to compare the experience against sailing ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Dream Air Conditioning Problem by lacruisinfan

My husband and I just returned today from a 7-night cruise on the Carnival Dream. We were on the ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 Not Rated
Worth every penny by Urias

Took 2 grandchildren on their first cruise as a graduation present and they loved every minute ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A True Review by captainorin

This was my 4th cruise. Two on Norwegian. First time on Carnival. Left Miami on August 18, 2014 ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 08/14 Not Rated
WOW,So Wonderful! by Touringc

I chose this cruise at the last minute due to the ports. I expected a decent cruise,but I was ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Definitely Hooked! by C0K3R

So this was my very first cruise and I was told by several people that Carnival isn't that great ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Is Carnival De-volving? by raesing711

We love cruising - we love Carnival. Every major vacation has been a Carnival cruise - including ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Better than I anticipated by debmich

This was my 10th cruise, 4th with my teens who did Disney, RC and NCL. Having taken one other ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Way Better Than I Expected by Chefnosaj

Let me start off by saying this.. I have been on several ships including: Carnival Fantasy, ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Nice cruise, just too many kids around by AntBasic

Overall it was a nice trip. Food was good, staff was very nice, especially the waiters and the ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great vacation by schugie

I have read so many reviews of the new Carnival Sunshine ship. I had an amazing time. I went ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Another great cruise by totalee

This cruise was my 6th in 18 months. I had done the same cruise with the same itinerary back in ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Never Again!!!!! by mjparpmjp

If you like expensive drinks, poor food quality and very little customer service this ship is ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Another very good cruise! by Portluv1

Another enjoyable cruise with my favorite cruise line Carnival.We had a very good time on this ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Ship was great!!! Bahamas...not so much. by janutt

This was my first cruise and quite frankly, I wasn't expecting much. What a nice surprise!! I ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Just Back - Legend vs. Conquest for Western Caribbean by Johncn

We live in Florida, and were looking for a family cruise for a group of 14 this summer. We had ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Underwhelming - Spend the extra money and go with a more upscale ship by tworocks

This was my first cruise ever. My taste would be described as far from used to upscale so rest ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Amazed! (And I am Picky) by aalbin

I am extremely well traveled and sometimes hard to please and I just wanted to say that this ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LOVED the Sunshine! by TampaSue

We are a family of four (2 adults, ages 50+ and twin daughters, age 15) who thoroughly enjoyed ... continue

See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: