Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18500 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Best Family Vacation on the Carnival Breeze!! by EasyBreezy83

During this cruise I was travelling with my husband, and our 10 year old son. This was my second ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Spring Break 2014 Carnival Glory by mneely72

Just got home from a 7 day cruise on The Carnival Glory. This ship may have been updated in 2012 ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Inspiration by scuddles

We actually had two cabins on this ship. U177 and U167. My daughter and her friend were in 167. ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Better than we expected by PapaBill

This was our 4th cruise & our 1st on Carnival. I traveled with my wife and 5 yr old ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Overall a Fun Ship by Onthewater2

We booked with Carnival knowing their reputation for catering to families with young kids and ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 04/14 Not Rated
Go with another line by NellieX

I won't go into a detailed explanation of why this cruise kind of sucked. I was a first-time ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival - I would not recommend by tdspaulding

I will preface this by saying we have been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises prior to this Carnival ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pies on the Fly - Carnival Splendor by avwall

I just returned home from a great vacation to Port Canaveral and the Bahamas (Nassau and ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A FUN Three Days! by cuchulinn

I hope you find this review helpful. This was our 18th cruise on Carnival and our forth on the ... continue

Carnival Sensation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze March 9th! by laureldavis

This was our 2nd cruise. Our first was only 3 nights through Royal Caribbean. We chose this 6 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival must have saved money on this cruise by webster13

I would not recommend this cruise. It seemed like Carnival skimped with this one to spend more ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by Snwbuny1971

This was my families first cruise. We entered the ship to find out the slide and pool was being ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
Absolutely loved our first cruise March 30-April 6! by snowyowl57

My husband and I have been travelling to all-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for 13 years and ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Still the cruise line of choice by ButlerFan

Just returned from a spring break cruise on the Sunshine. It was a wonderful trip and confirmed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise yet from Carnival... Time to try Royal Caribbean by aagoado

38 of us went on cruise for my sisters wedding the last week of March. From the start it was bad ... continue

Carnival Freedom 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another great trip on the Carnival Breeze by huntcha

We spent our family spring break trip aboard the Carnival Breeze. The cruise stopped in Jamaica, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great Time Was Had By All... by szpal

This was our family's second Spring Break cruise on the Conquest. Last year we sailed from New ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Won't go on the Sunshine Again by travler27

This was our 6th Carnival cruise. All on different ships. The Sunshine was easily the worst ship ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise on the Liberty - Eastern Caribbean a favorite! by mtmnj221

This is a long review, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. We are a family with 3 kids ages, ... continue

Carnival Liberty 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great Cruise on Carnival Miracle March 28, 2014 by Mawgoo

This was our 5th Cruise on Carnival and 8th Cruise in total. We do not have a many bad things to ... continue

Carnival Miracle 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Dream Cruise to the Western Caribbean by Jecklecat

We enjoyed this cruise more than any others in the Caribbean. The Carnival Dream was ... continue

Carnival Dream 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Glory, March 30, 2014 by djgravity

Where do I start? We'll break this down into a few key details. The ship, The staff, ... continue

Carnival Glory 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: