Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19261 Ship Name Date Member Rating
LOVED the Sunshine! by TampaSue

We are a family of four (2 adults, ages 50+ and twin daughters, age 15) who thoroughly enjoyed ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Great end of summer vacation by 4ready2cruz

I was a bit nervous after reading a lot of these reviews. My suggestion to all who read these ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Really Good Time on Carnival Pride by bill124

We just returned yesterday (August 17). Had a really good time. 11 people in our group for mom's ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5+ out of 5+
LACKING THE BASICS, JUST OK, NOT UP TO THE HYPE. by Jt8man

Just returned from a 6 day western Caribbean cruise on the Breeze. Overall it was just ok. I ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The worst cruise in the 22 I have taken by caibella

I always liked to start with a positive..My cabin Steward was wonderful and the gentleman who ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Mostly Good..... by shucks59

We just recently returned from 7 day cruise on the Carnival Conquest. This was my fifth cruise, ... continue

Carnival Conquest 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall a nice cruise by magpie608

The Pride is showing her age. She just looks tired. She will be going into dry dock in October ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise experience of my life by dr.no

Cabins were small and old in spite of Carnival swearing up and down that the Legend had been ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Past its glory by Fodorista

Although there was nothing really bad about the 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Carnival ... continue

Carnival Glory 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
No such thing as a bad cruise by nancystclair

We had a wonderful time on the Elation August 9-14. There were good and less-than-good things ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
First Time Cruiser Unbiased Review by NathanLarm

After a week aboard the Sunshine, I have to say I'm pretty impressed and am likewise ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Lacks Good Entertainment and Rude Guests by FireEater

I will probably not go on the Liberty again. Too may rude guests and not enough to do. Too many ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Another enjoyable cruise our 12th by rogerdeat1

This is our family's 12th cruise and Carnivals 6th with carnival only because of the price, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Waste of Money by feelingjipped

This trip was not as expected. The ship is so dated it's ridiculous. Box tv's along with 80's ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Good value for the money by vette1cruiser

We went on the Fantasy out of Charleston on August 8th for a 5 day cruise. This was our 35th ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
I would not reccomend this cruise by swghayes

We booked our cruise well in advance to get a good balcony room. After we had the cruise almost ... continue

Carnival Miracle 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise!! by jondude64

Day 1-San Juan (Embarkation)

We boarded the Valor on 8/3/14 for a 7 night eastern ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful experience, amazing service! by familyp2014

This was my family's first cruising experience and were pleasantly surprised! We went to the ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze-A Good Vacation by Moremajor

We had Faster to the Fun. Do not waste money on this as they called group ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not very pleasant cruise by walouigi

I am writing this review, as I have taken other cruises with other cruise lines, and I know that ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Good Family Value by cmrflcruiser

Good family value for family of 4. Kids (15, 19) had a good time.

Club oxygen had a lot ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Cruising is not for everyone. by superdebby

Some people are cruisers and some people are not. I found out that I am not, so this review may ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Not for me.... by lastcruise14

I am not a frequent cruiser. This was my second cruise in 10 years, and it will be my last. Some ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
S425 11 Days New Caledonia & Vanuatu by Vanilla Custard

Carnival Spirit

1 August 2014

S425 11 Days New Caledonia & ... continue

Carnival Spirit 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great ship, great cruise! by mjdiver

Our cabin was on the first floor, barely above the waterline, the cheap seats! Room was small ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: