Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 18449 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Pies on the Fly - Carnival Splendor by avwall

I just returned home from a great vacation to Port Canaveral and the Bahamas (Nassau and ... continue

Carnival Splendor 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not a good experience by mark83

This was our 3rd cruise with Carnival and I must say that it was by far the worst. The staff was ... continue

Carnival Conquest 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 2014 by PACSAdmPIA

We just arrived home from our 7th Carnival Cruise. We are a family of 3, (our daughter is 8 ... continue

Carnival Breeze 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Another Wonderful Cruise! by anthvick

We just got home from another great cruise with Carnival!

We flew into San Juan on ... continue

Carnival Valor 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A FUN Three Days! by cuchulinn

I hope you find this review helpful. This was our 18th cruise on Carnival and our forth on the ... continue

Carnival Sensation 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by mickiemac

We flew in the day of the cruise and arrived in FLL at 10:45. No issue getting a cab and to the ... continue

Carnival Freedom 03/14 5+ out of 5+
The FIRST and LAST cruise I will ever take by atlonetime

I don't even know where to begin. This cruise was a mess. It took me two weeks to get the energy ... continue

Carnival Fascination 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wish I could complain...but by MrChocoholic

After being on Victory's sister ship, Destiny, I knew what to expect. Carnival's style isn't ... continue

Carnival Victory 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great New Ship by Rwf1538

EMBARKATION: was a Breeze thanks to my being a Platinum VIFP. Went directly into the Captains ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Good & Bad by IvanMike

This was our first cruise and we were very excited. After reading a lot of reviews we were ... continue

Carnival Magic 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great cruise for solo! by RickySQL

I maintained the Roll Call list for the Cruise Critic forum and noticed that MANY of our fellow ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Really Enjoyed! by cdm289

We just returned from a week on the Carnival Dream. I travelled with my 2 sons (9 and turned 12 ... continue

Carnival Dream 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Fantasy - March 2014 - a spring break cruise review by Boris-n-Natasha

Well, I have decided to write a review about our recent cruise on the Fantasy, this is our 2nd ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Breeze 3-29-14 by yooper cruiser

We are a family of 3 (My wife and I and son-14)

Getting there: We flew into Miami on ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Nice idea but too much crammed into one ship by bobcat70

I had never sailed on this ship when it was the Destiny, and I will say that on the surface this ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed bag.... by phxbbw6ft1

Maybe shouldn't say "mixed" there was really only one complaint we had. The food.

We had ... continue

Carnival Splendor 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
The Good Ol' Ecstasy! by oneboysmom

This was my DS and I second time on the Ecstasy in 2 years. She is a great ship and the crew is ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Much better than expected by garryp

I chose this cruise because we wanted to do a multi centre taking in Memphis (by Amtrak) to New ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun Times on the Sunshine! by gocards11

Let me start this review with there are several poor reviews of this ship on this site as well ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Breeze is fantastic!! by rbiking55

First time cruise on the Carnival Breeze - my fiancé and I (both 26 years old) have ... continue

Carnival Breeze 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Walmart of cruises by Book-it

Not to say that Walmart is bad, but you know what to expect when shopping there. I had not read ... continue

Carnival Inspiration 03/14 Not Rated
Carnival Sunshine… Great Cruise but… by kenandteri

Just returned home last night from a 7-night cruise on the Sunshine to the western ports of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Travelnbabe

Port of Tampa was very nice and I would be happy cruise from there again, however never again on ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser Legend review by NorahsMom08

This was our very first cruise, so we have little to compare it to. We were on our anniversary ... continue

Carnival Legend 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Fun, Food and Delays by GraphicsKing

My wife and I truly enjoy cruising. We have taken cruises that sailed as many days as 14, and as ... continue

Carnival Paradise 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: