Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19107 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Overall great time! by etchue

We sailed as a family of 6..me, hubby, boys-18, 15, 13 and my 72 yr old mom. We flew from Cali ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Fun Ship by jamcar1716

My wife and I had a six day cruise at the last minute on the Carnival Breeze. We had a flight ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
July 17, 2014 - 4 day to Cozumel by ladner39571

So, we just got off or ship yesterday, with me and my husband and 4 kids.

*The ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
We will book a trip on the Magic again. by DarenM

The Magic has a great feel and gives you a lot of room to roam. I was disappointed that the ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival Glory! Great cruise! by Richazsuns

After booking a cruise on the Glory, I read all kinds of less than stellar reviews on this ship. ... continue

Carnival Glory 07/14 5+ out of 5+
THE NEW Sunshine??? by claudep

I hardly think that this ship should be advertised as NEW! However you could tell that a lot of ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise! by N2FamilyCruising

Just returned from our Carnival Legend Cruise, and would highly recommend this ship and the ... continue

Carnival Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great family cruise! by bassspanker

Our family took the short 4-day Baja cruise out of Long Beach on the Imagination last week. My ... continue

Carnival Imagination 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Just let me off this boat! by Elvis_The_King

My wife and I decided on a 7 day cruise out of Galveston on the Carnival Magic with port calls ... continue

Carnival Magic 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising with the cousins by pard76

Booked 2 cabins on lido deck/ adjoining balconies for 2 late 50's couples. Drove to the port ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great Family Vacation! by ILMCRUISER

Just got back yesterday from a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy. This is a long ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
We had a great time! by RobynPaint

My husband and I are on a limited budget, but this cruise enabled us to travel, to enjoy fine ... continue

Carnival Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Carnival Paradise by ejmmc17

Overall this is fairly fun, short, and relatively cruise option. Nothing about the ship blew you ... continue

Carnival Paradise 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
1st cruise experience by Dthall06

My first cruise experience was not necessarily a bad one, but I can think of several ... continue

Carnival Liberty 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fair by TinaR0226

This was my 12th Carnival cruise. We started this cruise with high expectations. However, I ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
First time cruiser by Soundwavegirl

This was my 15 yr old son and my first cruise, my husband has been on many growing up. We live ... continue

Carnival Fantasy 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Awesome Getaway! by carlosandterrie

Background information:  My wife and I love to cruise as a means to celebrate our couple's ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Pleasureable Trip by CTMCM

Our first cruise on the Carnival Breeze but our fourth cruise overall. We had cruised on the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great family vacation by billys mom

We were a group of 10 people traveling on the Carnival Sunshine. 1 Suite, 1 balcony, 1 inside ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Carnival cruise Ecstasy Cozumel & Key West July 2014 by craigsl2

Cozumel was a huge disappointment. Lots of free time here, but little to do. Unless you book a ... continue

Carnival Ecstasy 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Enjoyed ourselves despite a few things by JenRobBowlin

This was my second and his first cruise. The ship was large and clean. The staff were very ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 Not Rated
WORST cruise SHIP EVER !!!!! by Dzsme

They are called "carnival" for a reason....It was run like one! A disorganized, low budget ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Overall the cruise was just okay by SJK120

My husband and I just got back from our third cruise aboard the Carnival Breeze and overall the ... continue

Carnival Breeze 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for! by kateyrose14

Just got back from sailing the Splendor. I had 9 people with me ranging ages from mid 40's to ... continue

Carnival Splendor 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Spur of the Moment Cruise = Great Vacation by ss78219

First of all, we have not cruised in about seven years, and this ended up being a spur of the ... continue

Carnival Elation 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: