Carnival Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Carnival Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:

Carnival Cruise Reviews: 19319 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Good and bad by Okiemom14

Went on the Carnival Valor August 10th through the 17th. Embarkation was fine. Rooms were as ... continue

Carnival Valor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Carnival of errors! Lengthly review! by Anjjmum0294

We stayed the night before at the Quality inn Airport on S. Dale Mabry in Tampa. Very nice for ... continue

Carnival Paradise 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Elation was a terrible disappointment by Amigirrrl

Have been on two cruises and the first was wonderful. This one on the Elation was terrible! The ... continue

Carnival Elation 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Awesome service, great ship!! Don't believe the bad reviews! by Wonderwoman1227

We flew in to Miami the day before our cruise. Stayed at the Comfort Suites North Airport. Very ... continue

Carnival Victory 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
I Certainly Belive in Miracles! by Jtangel27

Before I begin, I would just like to point out that we sailed on an incredibly fortunate week ... continue

Carnival Miracle 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Very Surprised - Nice First Cruise by jakester4

This was our first cruise and we were very suprised how fun it was. The room steward cleaned the ... continue

Carnival Sensation 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Loved the Liberty! by Georgeygirl

We went on the Carnival Liberty out of Port Canaveral on August 9th. It was a great trip. We ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable time on Carnival Legend by AntBasic

Embarkation was very easy.  Some features of the ship were really beautiful (like the glass ... continue

Carnival Legend 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good value vacation by funcky

Our family are 16 people. Ages from 4-72. Cruise vacation is a great value and this is no ... continue

Carnival Magic 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Lackluster by mustanggirl50

I cruised with a friend. We are both female 48 and 55 yr old. We work together so the time we ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
When all's said and done, it was a great cruise, by CharlestonD

This was our second Carnival Cruise and our first on the Legend. (Our first was aboard the ... continue

Single Cruiser Great time! by drake@ofexpo.com

I just got back from a great 4 day cruise on the Fascination. I cruised solo this time and loved ... continue

Carnival Fascination 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Another relaxing cruise by sindy

This was our 10th Carnival Cruise and our 17th overall. We loved the itinerary. We went to Aruba ... continue

Carnival Liberty 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not as Nice as Carnival Magic by meiselt01

This was our 4th Carnival cruise. We have also sailed on the Disney Magic(5), Carnival Magic(7), ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A pleasant vacation by jessieboothe

My partner and I were very pleased with this cruise, but the month of August is quite bad if you ... continue

First Time Carnival Cruiser by rfrancess

My family and I have cruised several lines prior to our latest southern Caribbean cruise on ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Homerp

This was our 7th cruise, usually went 5 days out of Jacksonville, but decided to upgrade to ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Excellent Cruise - LOVED THE BREEZE! by michelle028

Just got back from the Breeze yesterday. Did an 8 day cruise going to St. Maarten, St. Kitts, ... continue

Carnival Breeze 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Family Cruise by Dorene1

Let me start with, this was a gift to our children and our grandson as a Christmas gift. My ... continue

Carnival Splendor 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Mixed Bag by pammypoo

Carnival tries to please all of the people all of the time, with surprisingly great success. ... continue

Carnival Dream 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fabulous time on the Pride!! by tmdl20

We sailed on the Pride on August 17th. It was our first cruise and certainly won't be our last. ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
2.0 Upgrades make all the difference by Serggo6

Having sailed this boat in October of 2013 before dry dock, this is a totally different ship. ... continue

Carnival Freedom 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Our first cruise, but not our last!! by zzzzwhat

Just disembarked from the Carnival Triumph 4 day cruise from Galveston, to Cozumel, and ... continue

Carnival Triumph 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Not bad....but not again! by sandegor

First off, my family won this cruise through an online travel planning site so we didn't have to ... continue

Carnival Sunshine 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Incredibly Fun Family Vacation by CruiseShipper

My wife and I took our 2 daughters (ages 10 and 6) on our first family cruise. Wife and I have ... continue

Carnival Pride 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Carnival
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Carnival Cruise Lines
Write a cruise review about: