Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 631 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Don't book with Oceania... by rosafitch

Don't book on Oceania: Unless you want to be "nickeled & dimed". Unless you are over 70 ... continue

Marina 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and the Crew Fantastic by wrl001

My DW and I have cruised on several lines prior to O and the beautiful Riviera. I can easily ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Great Experience by Hershey1981

We just completed our second cruise with Oceania, having previously sailed on Riviera in the ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Riviera by SugSug

We have 20 cruises under our belts, this being our first on Oceania. As others have noted, this ... continue

Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time on Oceania by coverpoint

My wife and I have cruised 20+ times with a variety of lines - most recently Silversea, Regent ... continue

Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Caribbean Hideaway - Feb 2014 by MV400

This was our 12th cruise, and our second on Oceania. Bottom line - it was a fantastic ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mayan Mystique by Daw6id

We've sailed several times, and are great fans of Oceania. We'd heard other stories of cruises ... continue

Never again! by susiebm

If you want pre-frozen food served by surly staff who lack product knowledge and appear to have ... continue

Riviera 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and Oceania continue to please by OldAdGuy

We are spoiled by three cruises on the Riviera. Open seating and four specialty restaurants (at ... continue

Great itinerary and cruise by tls416

This was our second Oceania Cruise, our second cruise ever, the first one being a Mediterranean ... continue

Never again by vistaman

After more than 60 cruises - the majority in the luxury level - the last one on Riviera does ... continue

Riviera 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Recovery by Bluenose 47

My wife and I did a 10 day cruise on the Riviera, celebrating our 11th anniversary. We had 4 ... continue

Disappointed by gemo1935

Traveled the Red Eye, got to the ship in time for the drill. Having traveled all night and most ... continue

Riviera 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again by peterlm

Went with Oceania from Capetown to Singapore . Don't do it sounds exotic but African ports other ... continue

Nautica 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Once in a Lifetime Cruise by no fuss travel

Enjoyed the cruise but felt that Oceania kept up to its usual lacklustre entertainment. No ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Return to Paradise by Liat

Why again?  This was our third cruise to French Polynesia, the first two being on Tahitian ... continue

Poor Entertainment and Excursions by balcove

I have completed almost 70 cruises on all the major cruise lines and rate Oceania very poorly in ... continue

Riviera 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Lovely French Polynesian cruise on Oceania by lomimu

Our first cruise with Oceania, and we were curious if it would live up to its reputation. It ... continue

Superb Ship by alpak

The Riviera is a wonderful ship. Our Veranda-Concierge-Level-Cabin was spacious, well made with ... continue

Riviera 02/14 5+ out of 5+
CC recommendations (and weather!) made our cruise great! by tvmovielover

If reading the other reviews of this cruise, they are either great or would not recommend this ... continue

Indian Ocean Cruise by jamaker

I just returned from a 30 day cruise from Cape Town to Singapore. I liked the itinerary, but I ... continue

Nautica 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Overall good, but, boy, they do want rid of you at the end. by Snoog

The start was not so good as no one seemed to have a clue what was happening with embarkation. ... continue

Marina 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
French Polynesia would not recommend by Hpmg87a@aol.com

So Oceania's Marina is beautiful and the crew and staff are the best., but that doesn't make up ... continue

Marina 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyable Excursion by ral@laskofflaw.com

This was our second cruise on the Riviera,the first one being the Western Carribean in January ... continue

A Dream Come True - Tahiti! by PirateShark

Embarkation: I'll put it simply: The process was a mess. Part due to Oceania's confusing and ... continue

Marina 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: