Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 561 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Wonderful Experience by OC Traveler

We've sailed about 15 times prior to this trip, and this was our first on Oceania. Frankly, we ... continue

Riviera 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Riviera is a five star liner by OceaniaBuffs

We recently returned from three back to back cruises on Oceania's Riviera. We have sailed on ... continue

Riviera 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
nice but...... by chachcha

Having done 44 cruises throughout the world, we deem ourselves as experienced cruisers though ... continue

Riviera 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Weather, Wonderful Cruise, Fantastic Food. by GICNJC

For us, this was a alternate Oceania cruise because of medical problems that occurred just ... continue

Marina 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Upscale Amenities, Luxurious Surroundings, Mixed Destinations by FreedomSeeker

My husband and I chose this cruise to meet two requirements– he wanted to go to Rio and I ... continue

Marina 11/13 5+ out of 5+
So much to see..... by pltjrt@gmail.com

Recently returned from Treasures of the Ancients cruise from Barcelona, Spain.

Very ... continue

Marina 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Regatta by ccwells707

Oceania has done it again... best service -nicest staff and great cuisine.The culinary classes ... continue

Regatta 11/13 5+ out of 5+
was it worth it? by jamesz1

This is a wonderful ship with a great ports of call. My question is "why so expensive?" The ... continue

Marina 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Oceania First Timers by californication

Having cruised before mostly on Celebrity we thought we would try Oceania for a different ... continue

Marina 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Cabin Fever by quartermaster

Check-in was a breeze as we arrived at the terminal late and there were few passengers waiting ... continue

Love Oceania and Riviera! by GA 30

My husband and I are not cruise people but were looking for a special trip to celebrate our 30th ... continue

Fabulous cruise by golda2000

I want to preface my comments by saying that until we took an Oceania cruise to the Baltics a ... continue

Riviera 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Nothing like the itinerary we booked and paid for! by hollyville

Lovely ship, good food, good service but staff attitude a bit mixed.

We booked this ... continue

Riviera 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Not recommended for anyone with disabilities by carrezando

1. To start at the beginning: I have cruised many times with small and large vessels I have ... continue

Nautica 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Elegance and sophistication was just our style by Seas_Please

This was our first cruise in 10 years. Our last two cruises were with Holland America and NCL ... continue

It's Complicated by true45

Rome-Venice --Sorrento/Capri, Amalfi/Positano, Sicily, Zakynthos, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venice -- ... continue

Oceania Marina Italian Escapade by fortressman

We had an overall nice experience with Oceania Marina , although we did find there were certain ... continue

Marina 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Impeccable Service by gaildc

My partner and I have just returned from 20 days on Marina. We took back-to-back cruises, the ... continue

Marina 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Bigger is not always Better by flycarrie

We just returned from a 10 day Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Marina. The overall cruise was ... continue

Marina 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
A Sophisticated Experience, Geared to Adults by caviargal

Our trip this year was 2 weeks in Italy, one of which was spent on the Riviera. It was our first ... continue

Phenomenal cruise experience! by Nancyilene

This was our first cruise with Oceania, and we couldn't be more thrilled with them. From the ... continue

If you are looking for quality, look no further by royrose918@yahoo.co.uk

My partner & I are seasoned cruisers. We like to swop around the various cruise companies ... continue

Didn't Seem as Special as Two previous Oceania Cruises by vwayland

We just completed our third Oceania and second Regatta cruise. Somehow it didn't seem up to the ... continue

Regatta 10/13 5.0 out of 5+
Love Oceania, not the new ships by 5Lindy

Having sailed with Oceania three times before, and finding no reason to change to another cruise ... continue

Marina 09/13 4.0 out of 5+
Good trip overall. by jupiterandpluto

This was only the second cruise that we have taken since we have always traveled independently ... continue

Nautica 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: