Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 631 Ship Name Date Member Rating
First cruise on Oceania by oldreb

We were attracted to Oceania on the Islands to Incas Cruise because of the ports visited and the ... continue

Marina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Steller!!! by mccrearyg

We had the great pleasure of sailing on Marina for her Islands and Incas trip for 17 days from ... continue

Marina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Oceania..... by workstocruise

After many cruises with RCI, Princess, and Celebrity, DH and I decided to try Oceania. French ... continue

Marina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise by Windward Lass

You would think that after eleven cruises with Oceania, we would be unimpressed and complacent ... continue

Riviera 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip! by dotel

My husband & I along with 2 other couples went on our first Oceania cruise to the South ... continue

Marina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful selection of ports and excellent crew and facilities. by pj_stewart

We tried this ship based on recommendations of friends, and we are very pleased that we did. The ... continue

Marina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Glorious Transatlantic by sailorgirl

Just returned from Miami to Barcelona transatlantic. Always happy to be back home but still ... continue

Overall Outstanding and Memorable by Retired Lawyer

We had a memorable and enjoyable cruise, with only minor irritations. The itinerary was ... continue

Regatta 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Amazon Cruise by Shantzyboy

Our group of 3 couples booked this cruise with Oceania which left Rio De Janeiro on March 29, ... continue

Regatta 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ode to the Emperors by Call me Dave

My Wife and I travelled on this cruise which went from Beijing to Bangkok. Reading over the ... continue

Nautica 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Radiant Rhythms by TravelbugWC

Just got back from 12 nights cruise to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil on Oceania's Regatta. This ... continue

Regatta 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship! by Linechoaz

It was a wonderful cruise on an absolutely beautiful ship. This ship is like a floating art ... continue

We will cruise with Oceania Again! by klscaz

Well done. This is our 14th cruise so we knew what to expect (first with ... continue

Nautica shame shame by BY THE C

My wife and I just completed your Ode To The Emperors cruise 3/10 to 3/31 on the Nautica. Cabin ... continue

Nautica 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Best bed and bedding on the 7 Seas by SRQtravelqueen

With more than 60 cruises on all levels of cruise lines (from Carnival, Celebrity to Cunard) as ... continue

Riviera 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
See Asia this way by Itti

Our first Oceania cruise but 'seasoned' cruisers, we would sum up the experience as wonderful. ... continue

Nautica 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by wjohnson119

Please note at the outset that this is my first review after 23 cruises some of which were great ... continue

Riviera 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Superb in almost every way by travelinjays

My husband and I have been on many cruises on several lines, in all parts of the world. Though ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Still Pretty Darn Faultless... by kohl57

Appreciating its too often the nature of web "reviews" of everything from socks to socket ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Great 14 day break from a bad NYC Winter by hypercafe

This was our second cruise on the Riviera, we have been on 25+ trips on a mix of ... continue

Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Most elegant and luxury cruise ever, attention to detail by lanzie99

We just got back from sailing for the first time on Oceania, it was marvelous. I see why they ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again by Marty Larsonr

My wife and I booked a 10-day cruise with Oceania in February, 2014, along with two senior ... continue

Riviera 06/14 Not Rated
Exceptional food, great time! by beasleybird

Embarkation in Miami was smooth and efficient. We booked concierge cabin so bypassed the short ... continue

Riviera 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to its usual standards by CruiseMacks

This was our 7th Oceania cruise and this is the first time we have been somewhat ... continue

Nautica 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise to Australia/New Zealand by Bonsai

This was our first Oceania cruise which was recommended by our travel agent. We have previously ... continue

Marina 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: