Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 614 Ship Name Date Member Rating
See Asia this way by Itti

Our first Oceania cruise but 'seasoned' cruisers, we would sum up the experience as wonderful. ... continue

Nautica 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointed by wjohnson119

Please note at the outset that this is my first review after 23 cruises some of which were great ... continue

Riviera 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Superb in almost every way by travelinjays

My husband and I have been on many cruises on several lines, in all parts of the world. Though ... continue

Still Pretty Darn Faultless... by kohl57

Appreciating its too often the nature of web "reviews" of everything from socks to socket ... continue

Great 14 day break from a bad NYC Winter by hypercafe

This was our second cruise on the Riviera, we have been on 25+ trips on a mix of ... continue

The Most elegant and luxury cruise ever, attention to detail by lanzie99

We just got back from sailing for the first time on Oceania, it was marvelous. I see why they ... continue

Riviera 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Never again by Marty Larsonr

My wife and I booked a 10-day cruise with Oceania in February, 2014, along with two senior ... continue

Riviera 06/14 Not Rated
Exceptional food, great time! by beasleybird

Embarkation in Miami was smooth and efficient. We booked concierge cabin so bypassed the short ... continue

Riviera 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not up to its usual standards by CruiseMacks

This was our 7th Oceania cruise and this is the first time we have been somewhat ... continue

Nautica 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable Cruise to Australia/New Zealand by Bonsai

This was our first Oceania cruise which was recommended by our travel agent. We have previously ... continue

Marina 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Don't book with Oceania... by rosafitch

Don't book on Oceania: Unless you want to be "nickeled & dimed". Unless you are over 70 ... continue

Marina 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and the Crew Fantastic by wrl001

My DW and I have cruised on several lines prior to O and the beautiful Riviera. I can easily ... continue

A Great Experience by Hershey1981

We just completed our second cruise with Oceania, having previously sailed on Riviera in the ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Gorgeous Riviera by SugSug

We have 20 cruises under our belts, this being our first on Oceania. As others have noted, this ... continue

Riviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time on Oceania by coverpoint

My wife and I have cruised 20+ times with a variety of lines - most recently Silversea, Regent ... continue

Caribbean Hideaway - Feb 2014 by MV400

This was our 12th cruise, and our second on Oceania. Bottom line - it was a fantastic ... continue

Mayan Mystique by Daw6id

We've sailed several times, and are great fans of Oceania. We'd heard other stories of cruises ... continue

Never again! by susiebm

If you want pre-frozen food served by surly staff who lack product knowledge and appear to have ... continue

Riviera 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Riviera and Oceania continue to please by OldAdGuy

We are spoiled by three cruises on the Riviera. Open seating and four specialty restaurants (at ... continue

Great itinerary and cruise by tls416

This was our second Oceania Cruise, our second cruise ever, the first one being a Mediterranean ... continue

Never again by vistaman

After more than 60 cruises - the majority in the luxury level - the last one on Riviera does ... continue

Riviera 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Nice Recovery by Bluenose 47

My wife and I did a 10 day cruise on the Riviera, celebrating our 11th anniversary. We had 4 ... continue

Disappointed by gemo1935

Traveled the Red Eye, got to the ship in time for the drill. Having traveled all night and most ... continue

Riviera 02/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again by peterlm

Went with Oceania from Capetown to Singapore . Don't do it sounds exotic but African ports other ... continue

Nautica 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Once in a Lifetime Cruise by no fuss travel

Enjoyed the cruise but felt that Oceania kept up to its usual lacklustre entertainment. No ... continue

Nautica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: