Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 631 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Second cruise on Oceania and still enchanted by Lemailu

We were looking for a relatively small boat and a cruise not too far away from home (we are ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Finest food on the ocean. by zaydah

The Riviera was everything we expected and more. The ship's interior design has been done with ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Recommended by altoncruiser

Oceania, Marina, does a very nice job. Embarkation was as smooth as could be. The ship and ... continue

Marina 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Over the Top by REDietrich

There are not enough superlatives to describe our 10-day cruise on Oceania Regatta to Alaska. ... continue

Regatta 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Experienced Cruisers Enjoyed this upgraded travel by TexasGal1227

We are the sort of cruisers who bring our own water bottles, a 12 pack of water and flavored ... continue

Marina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Baltic Marvels on Oceania Marina by flydc

This was our second cruise with Oceania - both on the Marina. (This was my 12th cruise ... continue

Marina 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great way to see the Eastern Med by Twocoasts

Just returned from my first cruise on Oceania. I am not a huge cruise fan. I've done a few short ... continue

Insignia 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Sweet Riviera by calicatt

Just finished a sweet Riviera cruise through the Med. Doesn't hurt that we had temps in the ... continue

Riviera 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Holy Land June 10th 2014 - Rechristening Cruise by MrsDave

This is our first time on Oceania. The Insignia has been refurbished and this was her maiden ... continue

Insignia 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Needs communications improvements by Dennlyn

The cruise was generally satisfactory. The food, with some exceptions (such as the Polo Grill ... continue

Riviera 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Jewels of the Mediteranean on Insignia by michigandollie

This was the first cruise of the Insignia after being overhauled and brought back into the ... continue

Insignia 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Marina Transatlantic NYC to Dover by Andy200

This was our first Oceania cruise, although we have cruised many times before on various cruise ... continue

Marina 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Wonderful! by Bungendore

This was our first cruise with Oceania, after a few more 'family' orientated cruises in years ... continue

Nautica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
One and done! by TexasTripper

Booked the Oceania Insignia for its historical Black Sea ports which were cancelled due to ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
They called it Black Sea Treasures, but many of the jewels were fakes by dmacp

We selected this cruise for two reasons; to celebrate our 25th anniversary and because of the ... continue

Insignia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Ever!! by eabaird@netzero.net

Although the cancellation of 3 ports was unavoidable, the delayed timing was later than was ... continue

Insignia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag by Route6A

Background: My husband and I are experienced cruisers, having sailed on many lines, including ... continue

Marina 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
A wiser Cruise Traveller by Anniesai

This was a dream of mine to do a 5 star cruise in an exotic port, Istanbul we sailed to ... continue

Riviera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Part of the Black Sea cruise! by bailey59

This is the first time I cruised with Oceania. I picked the cruise because the itinerary is one ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Voyage of a Lifetime by kid717

We aren't exactly cruise veterans - just a couple of Disney cruises. But for our 25th wedding ... continue

Riviera 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations! by japon27

My wife and I sailed with the 1200 passenger Oceania Marina on their 16 day cruise from Lima, ... continue

Marina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beware of Trojan Horses, They Will Disappoint You by CTLeeA

I could have just copied a review of this ship I found elsewhere...it was written in Nov., 2011 ... continue

Regatta 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
What's to complain about? by Hawaiidan

In reading other reviews some left me shaking my head..were the on the same ship as me?  ... continue

Marina 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Easter Island Excursion Review by GliderM

We took the Islands & Incas cruise on the Oceania Marina in April/May 2014. Easter Island ... continue

Marina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love Oceania by lais

This was our first time on the Marina and for us it was by far the best cruise ship we have been ... continue

Marina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: