Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 615 Ship Name Date Member Rating
They called it Black Sea Treasures, but many of the jewels were fakes by dmacp

We selected this cruise for two reasons; to celebrate our 25th anniversary and because of the ... continue

Insignia 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Worst Ever!! by eabaird@netzero.net

Although the cancellation of 3 ports was unavoidable, the delayed timing was later than was ... continue

Insignia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Mixed Bag by Route6A

Background: My husband and I are experienced cruisers, having sailed on many lines, including ... continue

Marina 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
A wiser Cruise Traveller by Anniesai

This was a dream of mine to do a 5 star cruise in an exotic port, Istanbul we sailed to ... continue

Riviera 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Part of the Black Sea cruise! by bailey59

This is the first time I cruised with Oceania. I picked the cruise because the itinerary is one ... continue

Insignia 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Voyage of a Lifetime by kid717

We aren't exactly cruise veterans - just a couple of Disney cruises. But for our 25th wedding ... continue

Riviera 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded expectations! by japon27

My wife and I sailed with the 1200 passenger Oceania Marina on their 16 day cruise from Lima, ... continue

Marina 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beware of Trojan Horses, They Will Disappoint You by CTLeeA

I could have just copied a review of this ship I found elsewhere...it was written in Nov., 2011 ... continue

Regatta 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
What's to complain about? by Hawaiidan

In reading other reviews some left me shaking my head..were the on the same ship as me?  ... continue

Marina 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Easter Island Excursion Review by GliderM

We took the Islands & Incas cruise on the Oceania Marina in April/May 2014. Easter Island ... continue

Marina 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Love Oceania by lais

This was our first time on the Marina and for us it was by far the best cruise ship we have been ... continue

Marina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations !!!! by R,D,W

In April my husband and I sailed on the beautiful Riviera. This was our first Trans Atlantic and ... continue

Riviera 05/14 5+ out of 5+
First cruise on Oceania by oldreb

We were attracted to Oceania on the Islands to Incas Cruise because of the ports visited and the ... continue

Marina 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Absolutely Steller!!! by mccrearyg

We had the great pleasure of sailing on Marina for her Islands and Incas trip for 17 days from ... continue

Marina 05/14 5+ out of 5+
First time on Oceania..... by workstocruise

After many cruises with RCI, Princess, and Celebrity, DH and I decided to try Oceania. French ... continue

Marina 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Wonderful Cruise by Windward Lass

You would think that after eleven cruises with Oceania, we would be unimpressed and complacent ... continue

Riviera 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Great trip! by dotel

My husband & I along with 2 other couples went on our first Oceania cruise to the South ... continue

Marina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
A wonderful selection of ports and excellent crew and facilities. by pj_stewart

We tried this ship based on recommendations of friends, and we are very pleased that we did. The ... continue

Marina 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Glorious Transatlantic by sailorgirl

Just returned from Miami to Barcelona transatlantic. Always happy to be back home but still ... continue

Amazon Cruise by Shantzyboy

Our group of 3 couples booked this cruise with Oceania which left Rio De Janeiro on March 29, ... continue

Regatta 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Ode to the Emperors by Call me Dave

My Wife and I travelled on this cruise which went from Beijing to Bangkok. Reading over the ... continue

Nautica 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Radiant Rhythms by TravelbugWC

Just got back from 12 nights cruise to Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil on Oceania's Regatta. This ... continue

Regatta 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Beautiful ship! by Linechoaz

It was a wonderful cruise on an absolutely beautiful ship. This ship is like a floating art ... continue

We will cruise with Oceania Again! by klscaz

Well done. This is our 14th cruise so we knew what to expect (first with ... continue

Nautica shame shame by BY THE C

My wife and I just completed your Ode To The Emperors cruise 3/10 to 3/31 on the Nautica. Cabin ... continue

Nautica 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: