Oceania Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Oceania Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Oceania Cruise Reviews: 631 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Islands and Icons.Istanbul to Venice.5th-15th August by Sigaco

Just back from the most amazing cruise. The embarkation in Istanbul was very smooth and the ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
European Mosaic on Riviera by RogerW

Stayed overnight in Barcelona at a small hotel called H10 Moncada, has 80 rooms, what a find, ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Lots good, some so-so by cliffsiders

We are Crystal devotees, so it was with some trepidation that we signed up for an Alaska cruise ... continue

Regatta 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Gems of Antiquity inc. review of special diets by Tinkerbell1963

This was our first cruise on Oceania (we have previously cruised with Disney, Silversea, ... continue

Riviera 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
RIVIERA NOT ELEGANT by DISGRUNTLED AUSSIES

We chose Oceania, Riviera due to its publicity showing relaxed elegance, even though it was ... continue

Riviera 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
ANOTHER LIFETIME OF MEMORIES by californiacruiseluvrs

As an avid cruiser who has been cruising for 31 years (my first cruise at age 13) I have fond ... continue

Riviera 08/14 5+ out of 5+
The Black Sea 19 July to 29 July by milliemax

We were two couples from Northern England seasoned cruises i must add, and chose this cruise ... continue

Istanbul to the Black Sea with a side trip to Transylvania by irishuga

My wife and I sail on either Oceania or Azamara. We sailed on the Riviera last year. We noticed ... continue

Fantastic cruise on Oceania Riviera by desmacruise

We are just back from a fantastic cruise on Oceania Riviera from Istanbul to Athens with stops ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
LOVELY SHIP BUT NOTE WARNING: VIRUS by VacationReviewUSA

The ship is lovely and the employees are wonderful - we are experienced cruisers and we thought ... continue

Riviera 07/14 Not Rated
Mainly Russia by Dhsamso

We chose this cruise because of the three full days docked in st. Petersburg and we're not ... continue

Marina 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
City oriented itinerary on an excellent ship by Ronald-NL

Ship  Like all Oceania ships the Marina offers superb quality. A bit more expensive then ... continue

Marina 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time Oceania cruisers by rusin550

Having previously traveled on other smaller luxury cruise lines, I think our standards and ... continue

Regatta 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Awsome First Oceania Cruise by Mike2131

I'll start by saying this was my 15th cruise so, while not as experienced as many Member ... continue

Regatta 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Adriatic Medley - Istanbul to Venice on Insignia by Queenslander65

We are not experienced cruisers but we loved our 12 nights aboard Insignia.

Embarkation ... continue

Never more ships 2000 or more passengers. by humlet

(I´m Swedish. More of a 2*-man, than 5*) Cruising ranks low, when I plan holidays. ... continue

Nautica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Misrepresentation of Excursions and inconsistent response by palliative

1. Embarkation/Security - Our credit cards and cash stolen during luggage tagging process. The ... continue

Riviera 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
1st time with Oceania - Holy Lands June 2014 by captain102

Like all our previous cruises, we booked this only for the itinerary. Oceania was an unknown ... continue

Disappointed by Princessdarby

We have been loyal Oceania travellers having completed 8 cruises on their three smaller ... continue

Insignia 07/14 Not Rated
Not a fan anymore by Sdancer

I liked my first few cruises on Oceania ships, Marina and Riviera. I think that it was because ... continue

Marina 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Holy Land Cruise by SD_Traveler

This was the second in a b2b, our first time on Oceania. We've been on most of the mainstream ... continue

Insignia 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Perfection at last by Berelle

We are seasoned travelers having approx. 40 cruises under our belts. We are also much older but ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise and great food by pjbmontana

This was our first cruise on Oceania and we went on the Riviera primarily because of the ... continue

Riviera 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Top notch by mrs flea

Enjoyed a wonderful 10 days aboard Nautica. Could not find fault with any aspect of the ship. ... continue

Nautica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Second cruise on Oceania and still enchanted by Lemailu

We were looking for a relatively small boat and a cruise not too far away from home (we are ... continue

See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Oceania
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Oceania Cruises
Write a cruise review about: