Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Hurtigruten Cruise Reviews: 122 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Amazing! by clairebear62

12 night Classic round trip voyage, Bergen to Kirkenes to Bergen  March 17th 2014 to March ... continue

Finnmarken 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light by Micky777

We had just returned from a cruise on P & O's Oriana in search of the Northern Lights. This ... continue

Richard With 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Food! by Alison Taylor

My husband and I have recently returned from a Bergen / Kirkenese / Bergen cruise on the ... continue

Nordnorge 03/14 5+ out of 5+
No disappointments by JenmaryB

It's clear from the Hurtigruten website, as well as reviews, that this is a coastal ferry not a ... continue

Kong Harald 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Wonderful experience but beware of new expenses on board by countrymouse

We travelled on Richard With and had a wonderful time Hunting the Light. We had five nights of ... continue

Richard With 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Bergen to Kirkenes, MS Trollfjord, MG 775 & MG 780 by EmmaN

We chose one of their more modern boats as my husband can suffer with seasickness so wanted one ... continue

Trollfjord 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fantastic Antarctic trip - save money by making your own arrangements by Mary Denis

My husband and I were very pleased with our cruise to Antarctica aboard the Fram. The expedition ... continue

Fram 02/14 5+ out of 5+
classic northern lights cruise by maurice36

My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful holiday chasing the Northern Lights with ... continue

Nordkapp 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Fram to Antarctica: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly by totisofia

Let's start with the bottom line: A+ for the adventure/education experience and C- for amenities ... continue

Fram 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Antarctica- an experience of a lifetime by lewiskm@hotmail.co.uk

We sailed from Ushuaia on the 13th January not knowing what to expect!!!! Various cruise reviews ... continue

Fram 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Amazing adventure - Hunting the Light Christmas Cruise 2013 by ridlhb

We had a fantastic trip and loved every moment. Sure it's not an ocean cruise ship, more like a ... continue

Richard With 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
A lot of money for little reward! by sueribbons

It's not comfortable.people need to be under no illusion. The ship is a Ferry! But I think the ... continue

Nordkapp 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Norway cruise on Hurtigruten Richard With by buggins

We've just returned from a Christmas and New year cruise - 21st Dec 2013 to 2nd Jan 2014. To say ... continue

Richard With 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
A wonderful experience and way to see the Northern Lights. by Lovespending

I was part of the Astronomy Voyage on this 12 day on the Hurtigruten Cruise so will break into 2 ... continue

Midnatsol 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten exactly what we expected by SLOduck

When you say the word "cruise," one typically thinks of a BIG cruise ship that holds anywhere ... continue

Finnmarken 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten disappointment by snowy65
My partner and I went on a Northern Lights Cruise with Hurtigruten along the coast of Norway. ... continue
Lofoten 01/13 1.0 out of 5+
A disaster waiting to happen plus blocked toilets by frigate69

This is a warning to any prospective passengers of Hurtigruten.

The Midnatsol is 20,000 ... continue

Midnatsol 10/13 1.0 out of 5+
Hunting the Light - again! by Trollsbani

Different season - different experiences

... continue
Finnmarken 09/13 5+ out of 5+
Magestic Midnight Sun by JerseyGirl58

Our vacation began in Amsterdam, where we spent two days, then flew to Bergen aboard a KLM ... continue

Midnatsol 08/13 4.0 out of 5+
A dissapointing cruiser by jr germa

If you want a holiday cruiser extremely expensive, without any adventure nor surprise take ... continue

Nordlys 07/13 2.0 out of 5+
Greenland on the M/V Fram by hawklady

My husband and I had been on the Hurtigruten FRAM before, on a cruise from Iceland to ... continue

Fram 07/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hurtigruten Experience by choppertopper

Sea travel from a newcomer's perspective

... continue
Midnatsol 07/13 4.0 out of 5+
by skitr19

The Hurtigruten cruise was incredible!! The scenery was outstanding and our weather was perfect: ... continue

Finnmarken 06/13 5.0 out of 5+
Classic Round Voyage: Bergen to Bergen by Haeremai18
Review on recent voyage up to the Arctic Circle and beyond. ... continue
Trollfjord 04/13 5.0 out of 5+
Hunting the light on MS Nordnorge by ricpta
My wife and I took the 12 night round trip cruise from Bergen to Bergen via Kirkenes on MS ... continue
Nordnorge 04/13 4.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Hurtigruten
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Hurtigruten
Write a cruise review about: