Uniworld Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Uniworld Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Uniworld Cruise Reviews: 191 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Uniworld best so far by Horselover4

We've been on Windstar, Viking, Peter Deilmann, Paul Gaugain, Grand Circle, and a few others but ... continue

River Duchess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
The best of the river cruise ships I've traveled on. by GeorgicaPond

Just returned from Uniworld's Tulips And Windmills trip. I have done similar river cruises on ... continue

River Queen 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Splendor on the Danube by magnus2000

We recently completed our Danube River cruise from Budapest to Passau on the river ... continue

River Beatrice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Douro River Cruise by cole

We just returned from the Douro River Cruise with Uniworld and we would give this cruise 5 stars ... continue

Queen Isabel 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux River Cruise - 5 Star Luxury Aboard Uniworld's River Royale by Heinbauch

Let me first begin telling about my Amazing Journey sailing the Bordeaux Region of France aboard ... continue

River Royale 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Would go again, 4/5 stars by maui regular

River Cruise from Avignon to Lyon aboard the SS Catherine. 4/6/2014-4/13/2014.

Summary: ... continue

S.S. Catherine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
12/21 Sailing by Pasha1203

I want to share with you our recent sailing (12/21/13) on Uniworld Holiday Markets, starting ... continue

River Queen 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great First River Cruise Experience by Tump01

After taking many ocean cruises with increasingly disappointing experiences, my wife and I ... continue

River Duchess 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Perfection of course! by Manor Born

My wife and I are in our late 50’s and describe ourselves as “discerning ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 12/13 5+ out of 5+
River Cruising on the trip is Po!!! by aquavet

This was billed as 7 days of river cruising and 6 nights of land travel to visit Florence and ... continue

River Countess 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Small cabins, fun cruise. by wrldsailr1

Having done many ocean cruises this was our first river boat trip. I love the itinerary, in our ... continue

River Duchess 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Castles Along The Rhine by cruiserbird

This was my first River Cruise and all I can say is "Wow!" While I had read all of the ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Best Cruise of My Life by LindaDiane

We just completed 13 days on the Rhine/Mosel with Uniworld. The cruise exceeded all ... continue

River Queen 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Another wonderful Uniworld cruise! by beesKate

We cruised the '"Enchanting Danube” on the River Beatrice from October 13 '" 20, 2013. ... continue

River Beatrice 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful Time on the Beautiful Danube by jeant

Well, we set sail from Passau after spending 4 days independently in Prague, which was beautiful ... continue

River Beatrice 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Our Uniworld Cruise on the River Princess by colinc024

We have just returned from a Uniworld Heart of Europe River Cruise and wish to praise the ... continue

River Princess 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Excellent cruise down the Rhine yet overpriced by slotravelers

We were on the middle deck and the rooms were large and very comfortable. We really liked the ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
Mixed feelings about our cruise on the Countess by kazoomer

We sailed on Oct 13. The ship is lovely and our cabin was more than adequate. High end linens ... continue

River Countess 10/13 4.0 out of 5+
SS Antoinette in one word: AWESOME by Buck1949

Our 1st River cruise - and hopefully not our last. The SS Antoinette was Outstanding, as was the ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Great cruise even without the Po river by JohnnyBumpo

This Uniworld cruise was supposed to start in Venice and then cruise the lower part of the Po ... continue

River Countess 10/13 5+ out of 5+
Well done, Uniworld. by uptowntwo

This was our second Uniworld cruise and we both really enjoyed it! Spent two days in Prague ... continue

River Ambassador 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Best cruise ever! by clockcruiser

Uniworld's River Empress exceeded our expectations in every way!

River Empress 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Italian Splendors--Cruise Plus Land Tour Option by Kathie859

How we ate and drank our way from Venice to Rome in 13 days.....

River Countess 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
Imperial Waterways of Russia by YTM105

An unforgettable experience on board Uniworld's River Victoria

River Victoria 09/13 5.0 out of 5+
First Time River Cruiser--Highly Recommend Uniworld by LAVoyager

My husband and I are travel veterans having complete 15+ocean cruises. We decided to try a river ... continue

River Ambassador 08/13 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Uniworld
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: