Uniworld Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Uniworld Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Uniworld Cruise Reviews: 191 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Luxury at its finest by bari1022

My husband and I just returned from the Uniworld River Countess cruise in Venice and Northern ... continue

River Countess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A beautiful ship; a wonderful experience by ocd

This was my second Uniworld cruise and it was as perfect as the last. The ship was beautiful, ... continue

S.S. Catherine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Probably the best cruise experience I've had by vivavino

This was my 42nd cruise, so I've had a bit of experience. Mostly on big ships, but I've ... continue

Very good Russian river cruise by Rustymano

Uniworld's river Victoria and their staff did a very nice job even though they are not as good ... continue

River Victoria 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime by vandervliet

This was the first ever cruise I had been on and it did not disappoint. From the word go ... continue

Paris to Normandy, our first river cruise by need2travel1

My husband & I recently returned from our first river cruise. We chose Uniworld because we ... continue

River Baroness 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Uniworld by 7seven

First, comments about the Uniworld experience. My husband and I have previously cruised with AMA ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable seven days by Dodoo

This is the third Uniworld Cruise Taken, and every one has been a trip to remember .On every one ... continue

River Royale 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best cruise ever; Uniworld is best river cruise line! by ice8011@comcast.net

Have been wanting to go on Europe river cruise for awhile. Booked Uniworld cruise line. Best ... continue

River Empress 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant Danube Experience by FresnoNorm

We had a great time on this ship. I really liked the "all-inclusive" arrangement -- all tips, ... continue

River Ambassador 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Ship! Brilliant Staff! by Caser41

We chose to do a river cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary. We had done a number of ocean ... continue

River Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Beatrice on the beautiful Danube! by angelboat

What an amazing vacation! Exceeded all our expectations. The boat was beautiful and had all the ... continue

River Beatrice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling Like Royalty Through Burgundy and Provence by ny-outdoorsman

This was the second part of our Grand France Uniworld itinerary. The first part was on the River ... continue

S.S. Catherine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling to Normandy in Style by ny-outdoorsman

We were on the River Baroness as the first part of the Uniworld Grand France Itinerary, going ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beware of chartered boats! by Duosprings

We just got back from Portugal after a trip on Uniworld's Queen Isabel Duoro River cruise. Since ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Douro River Disaster by gregstravels

My wife and I just returned from our fourth Uniworld trip in the past two years and we have our ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
This cruise surpassed all expectations! by Lhorowitz

Since ocean cruising makes me feel sick even before the ship leaves the dock, I decided to try ... continue

River Countess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Queen Isabel in Portugal by bunnsie

Cabin is small but set up with plenty of storage suitcases fit under the bed and you can access ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolute treat by Leonae

Cruising on the SS Catherine was a real pleasure. Treats were laid on with food, wine, welcoming ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

Built in 2011, length 443 ft., With 37.5 ft., Guest 154 and staff of 57. Suites ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, lovely ship by Patolsen2

We are experienced cruisers but this is only our 2nd River cruise. The new SS Catherine is ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Luxury at its best by bartekmak

We just came back from SS Catherine 8 days Rhone river cruise in France. Very beautiful ship, ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Queen for Castles on the Rhine: Fantastic Time by wkziggy

We took the Castles on the Rhine cruise aboard the River Queen and it was heavenly from the ... continue

River Queen 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Magnificent Uniworld Rhine River Cruise by breyes7157

My wife and I recently returned from Europe where part of vacation was a Rhine River Cruise ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Uniworld
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: