Uniworld Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Uniworld Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Uniworld Cruise Reviews: 182 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Enjoyable seven days by Dodoo

This is the third Uniworld Cruise Taken, and every one has been a trip to remember .On every one ... continue

River Royale 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant Danube Experience by FresnoNorm

We had a great time on this ship. I really liked the "all-inclusive" arrangement -- all tips, ... continue

River Ambassador 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Ship! Brilliant Staff! by Caser41

We chose to do a river cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary. We had done a number of ocean ... continue

River Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Beatrice on the beautiful Danube! by angelboat

What an amazing vacation! Exceeded all our expectations. The boat was beautiful and had all the ... continue

River Beatrice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling Like Royalty Through Burgundy and Provence by ny-outdoorsman

This was the second part of our Grand France Uniworld itinerary. The first part was on the River ... continue

S.S. Catherine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling to Normandy in Style by ny-outdoorsman

We were on the River Baroness as the first part of the Uniworld Grand France Itinerary, going ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beware of chartered boats! by Duosprings

We just got back from Portugal after a trip on Uniworld's Queen Isabel Duoro River cruise. Since ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Douro River Disaster by gregstravels

My wife and I just returned from our fourth Uniworld trip in the past two years and we have our ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
This cruise surpassed all expectations! by Lhorowitz

Since ocean cruising makes me feel sick even before the ship leaves the dock, I decided to try ... continue

River Countess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Queen Isabel in Portugal by bunnsie

Cabin is small but set up with plenty of storage suitcases fit under the bed and you can access ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolute treat by Leonae

Cruising on the SS Catherine was a real pleasure. Treats were laid on with food, wine, welcoming ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

Built in 2011, length 443 ft., With 37.5 ft., Guest 154 and staff of 57. Suites ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, lovely ship by Patolsen2

We are experienced cruisers but this is only our 2nd River cruise. The new SS Catherine is ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Luxury at its best by bartekmak

We just came back from SS Catherine 8 days Rhone river cruise in France. Very beautiful ship, ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Queen for Castles on the Rhine: Fantastic Time by wkziggy

We took the Castles on the Rhine cruise aboard the River Queen and it was heavenly from the ... continue

River Queen 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Magnificent Uniworld Rhine River Cruise by breyes7157

My wife and I recently returned from Europe where part of vacation was a Rhine River Cruise ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Uniworld best so far by Horselover4

We've been on Windstar, Viking, Peter Deilmann, Paul Gaugain, Grand Circle, and a few others but ... continue

River Duchess 05/14 5+ out of 5+
The best of the river cruise ships I've traveled on. by GeorgicaPond

Just returned from Uniworld's Tulips And Windmills trip. I have done similar river cruises on ... continue

River Queen 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Splendor on the Danube by magnus2000

We recently completed our Danube River cruise from Budapest to Passau on the river ... continue

River Beatrice 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Douro River Cruise by cole

We just returned from the Douro River Cruise with Uniworld and we would give this cruise 5 stars ... continue

Queen Isabel 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux River Cruise - 5 Star Luxury Aboard Uniworld's River Royale by Heinbauch

Let me first begin telling about my Amazing Journey sailing the Bordeaux Region of France aboard ... continue

River Royale 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Would go again, 4/5 stars by maui regular

River Cruise from Avignon to Lyon aboard the SS Catherine. 4/6/2014-4/13/2014.

Summary: ... continue

S.S. Catherine 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
12/21 Sailing by Pasha1203

I want to share with you our recent sailing (12/21/13) on Uniworld Holiday Markets, starting ... continue

River Queen 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great First River Cruise Experience by Tump01

After taking many ocean cruises with increasingly disappointing experiences, my wife and I ... continue

River Duchess 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Uniworld
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: