Uniworld Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Uniworld Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Uniworld Cruise Reviews: 191 Ship Name Date Member Rating
The best of the best by jbergan

We just ended out first boutique river cruise. We researched extensively, and chose Uniworld ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Luxury at its finest by bari1022

My husband and I just returned from the Uniworld River Countess cruise in Venice and Northern ... continue

River Countess 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A beautiful ship; a wonderful experience by ocd

This was my second Uniworld cruise and it was as perfect as the last. The ship was beautiful, ... continue

S.S. Catherine 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Probably the best cruise experience I've had by vivavino

This was my 42nd cruise, so I've had a bit of experience. Mostly on big ships, but I've ... continue

Very good Russian river cruise by Rustymano

Uniworld's river Victoria and their staff did a very nice job even though they are not as good ... continue

River Victoria 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Trip of a lifetime by vandervliet

This was the first ever cruise I had been on and it did not disappoint. From the word go ... continue

Paris to Normandy, our first river cruise by need2travel1

My husband & I recently returned from our first river cruise. We chose Uniworld because we ... continue

River Baroness 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Uniworld by 7seven

First, comments about the Uniworld experience. My husband and I have previously cruised with AMA ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Enjoyable seven days by Dodoo

This is the third Uniworld Cruise Taken, and every one has been a trip to remember .On every one ... continue

River Royale 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Best cruise ever; Uniworld is best river cruise line! by ice8011@comcast.net

Have been wanting to go on Europe river cruise for awhile. Booked Uniworld cruise line. Best ... continue

River Empress 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Pleasant Danube Experience by FresnoNorm

We had a great time on this ship. I really liked the "all-inclusive" arrangement -- all tips, ... continue

River Ambassador 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Excellent Ship! Brilliant Staff! by Caser41

We chose to do a river cruise for our 50th wedding anniversary. We had done a number of ocean ... continue

River Princess 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Beatrice on the beautiful Danube! by angelboat

What an amazing vacation! Exceeded all our expectations. The boat was beautiful and had all the ... continue

River Beatrice 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling Like Royalty Through Burgundy and Provence by ny-outdoorsman

This was the second part of our Grand France Uniworld itinerary. The first part was on the River ... continue

S.S. Catherine 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Traveling to Normandy in Style by ny-outdoorsman

We were on the River Baroness as the first part of the Uniworld Grand France Itinerary, going ... continue

River Baroness 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beware of chartered boats! by Duosprings

We just got back from Portugal after a trip on Uniworld's Queen Isabel Duoro River cruise. Since ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Douro River Disaster by gregstravels

My wife and I just returned from our fourth Uniworld trip in the past two years and we have our ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
This cruise surpassed all expectations! by Lhorowitz

Since ocean cruising makes me feel sick even before the ship leaves the dock, I decided to try ... continue

River Countess 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Queen Isabel in Portugal by bunnsie

Cabin is small but set up with plenty of storage suitcases fit under the bed and you can access ... continue

Queen Isabel 06/14 5+ out of 5+
An absolute treat by Leonae

Cruising on the SS Catherine was a real pleasure. Treats were laid on with food, wine, welcoming ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

Built in 2011, length 443 ft., With 37.5 ft., Guest 154 and staff of 57. Suites ... continue

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Excellent cruise, lovely ship by Patolsen2

We are experienced cruisers but this is only our 2nd River cruise. The new SS Catherine is ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
SS ANTOINETTE JUNE 2014 REVIEW by carefreecruise

SHIP

S.S. Antoinette 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Luxury at its best by bartekmak

We just came back from SS Catherine 8 days Rhone river cruise in France. Very beautiful ship, ... continue

S.S. Catherine 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
River Queen for Castles on the Rhine: Fantastic Time by wkziggy

We took the Castles on the Rhine cruise aboard the River Queen and it was heavenly from the ... continue

River Queen 05/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Uniworld
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Write a cruise review about: