SeaDream Yacht Club Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > SeaDream Yacht Club Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
SeaDream Yacht Club Cruise Reviews: 44 Ship Name Date Member Rating
To dream or not by IanI
21 to 28 July 2012 Seadream 1 Voyage 11228 Dubrovnik to Piraeus (Athens) ... continue
SeaDream I 07/10 4.0 out of 5+
Nice, but . . . by ridpath
We started off nicely, leaving from Dubrovnik. About the second day out is when things started to ... continue
SeaDream I 06/10 4.0 out of 5+
SeaDream,first and last,sadly by alexandra cruiser
Dubrovnik to Venice on Seadream ... continue
SeaDream I 06/10 4.0 out of 5+
Sleeping Under the Stars in the Eastern Caribbean by AndreaRH
"It's yachting, not cruising"... and the differences between the two may surprise you ... continue
SeaDream II 01/10 5.0 out of 5+
A fan is born - Sea Dream II by cicirider
Xmas family cruise on SeaDream Dec 18-27 2009 ... continue
SeaDream II 12/09 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic, Fabulous, Soon to Be Famous by rannynm
The motto: It's not cruising, it's yachting couldn't be more true. The attention to detail, from ... continue
SeaDream I 04/09 5+ out of 5+
spoiled and pampered by alamocitygal
We knew we were going to have a great week when it took all of 5 minutes or less from getting out ... continue
SeaDream I 03/08 5+ out of 5+
It's Yachting, not Cruising, Indeed! by frols
Having grown up in a family having our own yacht and full-time crew for eight years, I am ... continue
SeaDream II 02/08 5+ out of 5+
A Disappointing Experience, but is it the Norm? by JustAud
We have cruised Regent in the past, and our TA called with a great deal on SeaDream, a line I've ... continue
SeaDream II 11/07 3.0 out of 5+
Great time on Seadream by nycspagirl
Sorry so late with the review! ... continue
SeaDream I 03/07 5.0 out of 5+
SeaDream I by mariners
On arrival in Tenerife, we took a taxi to the Sheraton Mencey Hotel in Santa Cruz de Tenerife. ... continue
SeaDream I 11/06 5.0 out of 5+
SeaDream II - Western Mediterranean by Cruisin Simon
We recently sailed on SeaDream II for the first time and found the whole experience fabulous!! ... continue
SeaDream II 05/06 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream I - Eastern Caribbean by cruisewoman79
April 16-23, 2006 -- Overall this cruise and cruise line far exceeded my expectations, and my ... continue
SeaDream I 04/06 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream II - Eastern Caribbean by oldbonz
My wife and I have previously sailed on Windstar twice and Princess once. We sailed from St. ... continue
SeaDream II 02/06 4.0 out of 5+
SeaDream I - Eastern Caribbean by PeterCruises
I knew it was going to be a great week when check-in took under 2 minutes and I was handed a glass ... continue
SeaDream I 11/05 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream I - Western Mediterranean by carlylecat
Arrived by car after a 45 minute car ride from Rome at around 3:30 p.m., one couple checking in as ... continue
SeaDream I 06/05 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream I - Southern Caribbean by Mike Pavlick

First of all let me say that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on SD1. Every aspect of ... continue

SeaDream I 01/05 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream II - Western Mediterranean by Carol A. Peters, Esq.
Dear Stranger: I very much enjoyed my 14-day experience of the Sea Dream II lifestyle (which ended ... continue
SeaDream II 06/04 5+ out of 5+
SeaDream II - Northern Europe by hjawfish
This was our first ever cruise, 7 days on sea dream 2 It took place in the Med, august 2003 ... continue
SeaDream II 08/03 Not Rated
See reviews 0 - 24

Find the Lowest Prices on SeaDream Yacht Club
Compare deals from top travel sites:
LuxuryOnly.com
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about SeaDream Yacht Club
Write a cruise review about: