Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 729 Ship Name Date Member Rating
State of the Art ! by nannaterry

My friend and I cruised from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Viking Baldur. I cannot recommend it ... continue

Viking Baldur 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Helvetia - Overpriced, overrated and overblown by Frieslander

We wanted to take my elderly mother on a river cruise as this was something she really wanted to ... continue

Viking Helvetia 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A delightful, scenic, and historic river cruise in Germany + Paris by terran_explr

This is a review of the Viking River Cruise that my wife and I recently enjoyed. I hope to ... continue

Viking Odin 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise On the Rhine by bilbet

My wife and I just returned from a Viking 7 night river cruise of the Rhine river from Basel, ... continue

Viking Ingvi 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time with Viking, really impressed with the whole experience by LipBalmAddict

My husband and I wanted an immersive experience of Russia, and we decided that a river cruise ... continue

Viking Helgi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Paris and the Heart of Normandy by cruisebear1

My wife and I took the Paris to Normandy cruise May 18, 2014 on the Viking Spirit. I will try to ... continue

Viking Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip by boblinn

We traveled from Passau to Budapest on the Pestige last week after spending three great days in ... continue

Viking Prestige 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river? I don't think so! by Baby boomer cruise

Fabulous welcome, beautiful room and shower room. A good start.

Our balcony cabin looked ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Into Eastern Europe on the Danube by hawklady

In May, 2014, we took a Danube River cruise from Budapest (a gem of a city) to Bucharest. This ... continue

Viking Aegir 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
by suzannels

"Baldur was the god of light and joy". This ship was aptly named. My sister and I felt full of ... continue

Viking Baldur 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Aegir - Disappointing in many ways - Eastern Europe by Boney65

The first disappointing part of the cruise is that it is advertised as being 11 days but you are ... continue

Viking Aegir 05/14 Not Rated
Our worst cruise....ever by Snowshoe cat

The best part of Vikiing is their marketing.

Among the worst problems with our cruise ... continue

Viking Legend 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
ALMOST perfect! by strictly steerage

My husband, father and I have just returned from the Grand European Tour on the Viking Lif, ... continue

Viking Lif 05/14 5+ out of 5+
DELIGHTFUL DANUBE by AABCTRAVEL

This was the first time we ever joined any sort of cruise and I was not convinced I would be as ... continue

Viking Njord 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Silver's Danube Cruise by mds0711

The Danube cruise from Passau to Budapest was wonderful right from the start. Our cab pulled up ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
So relaxing! by Janjo01

My husband and I always wanted to visit the Normandy coast of France, and decided to try a river ... continue

Viking Pride 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Soane/ Rhone River Cruise by piper000

Spectacular! Great crew, great ship. Almost perfect weather made this a great time to travel ... continue

Viking Heimdal 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
We were on the 1st sailing of the Viking Kvasir by JayhawkTraveler68

We were on the 1st sailing of the Viking Kvasir, one of the new long boats. We are fairly new to ... continue

Viking Kvasir 06/14 5+ out of 5+
The Kaiser Family French Cruise and Paris Adventure by JBeau

We reside in Larkspur, California a small town in the County of Marin just on the other side of ... continue

Viking Spirit 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Experience by DGnarly1

We booked this trip to include the round trip airfare, the Pre-Cruise package in Prague, the ... continue

Viking Njord 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Memories are made of this. Wunderbar!! by AZDonRose

We were aboard the Bestla for her maiden voyage on the Rhine Getaway from Amsterdam to ... continue

Viking Bestla 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Tulips and Windmills river cruise by MASUKALINC

Our timing for this cruise was fortunate, since northern Europe had a warm winter, and the ... continue

Viking Jarl 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Exceptional by Cashelmara

No matter how calm an ocean is I get seasick because there always is a swell - a river cruise is ... continue

Viking Odin 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising the Danube for the First Time by bnoel207

After more than two dozen ocean cruises, I gave in to my wife's desire to do a river cruise. ... continue

Viking Freya 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
We love Viking by 21virginia

This past Viking Cruise was our 8th, so that tells you something.We love Viking, just booked #9 ... continue

Viking Prestige 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: