Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 739 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Visit China While You are Physically Able to Enjoy the Sights by L-87ouise

We traveled on Viking River Cruise's Imperial Jewels of China trip in May/June 2014. We chose ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 Not Rated
Wonders of Ancient and Modern China by AvgMom2

My husband and I travelled to China on Viking’s Imperial Jewels of China tour in May. Our ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Grand European River Cruise by johansson

It is two weeks since returning from our Grand European Tour.

For some background ... continue

Viking Sky 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
My First - And Last - Viking Cruise by geekguy1

I recently returned from the Viking River Cruise, “Passage to Eastern Europe.” The ... continue

Viking Rinda 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A disappointing cruise by Lytham

We booked the cruise to coincide with our Golden Wedding Anniversary. Viking cruises are not ... continue

Viking Helvetia 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
From good to even better by Maf6672

We took our first river cruise with Viking based, for the most part, on reviews and ... continue

Viking Rinda 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Chateaux, Rivers & Wine with Royal Treatment by Viking! by RosieWriter

The cruise was absolutely a graceful gliding down the rivers into the magnificent world of ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Imperial Jewels of China by Eugene157

Overall the cruise was good and we enjoyed it. No significant problems during the land part of ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Danube River Cruise by davyslala

Sailed on the Viking Freya in May 2014. This was not our first river cruise; comparing it to ... continue

Viking Freya 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Viking and the Crew of the Lif exceeded our Expectations! by PapaSailor

We just returned from an outstanding trip on Viking Lif. This was a bucket list trip for my wife ... continue

Viking Lif 06/14 5+ out of 5+
More than two thumbs up by MalibooNewYork

You have heard the phrase "all thumbs"? If I had more than two thumbs I would point them all ... continue

Viking Forseti 06/14 5+ out of 5+
State of the Art ! by nannaterry

My friend and I cruised from Budapest to Amsterdam on the Viking Baldur. I cannot recommend it ... continue

Viking Baldur 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Helvetia - Overpriced, overrated and overblown by Frieslander

We wanted to take my elderly mother on a river cruise as this was something she really wanted to ... continue

Viking Helvetia 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
A delightful, scenic, and historic river cruise in Germany + Paris by terran_explr

This is a review of the Viking River Cruise that my wife and I recently enjoyed. I hope to ... continue

Viking Odin 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise On the Rhine by bilbet

My wife and I just returned from a Viking 7 night river cruise of the Rhine river from Basel, ... continue

Viking Ingvi 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time with Viking, really impressed with the whole experience by LipBalmAddict

My husband and I wanted an immersive experience of Russia, and we decided that a river cruise ... continue

Viking Helgi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Paris and the Heart of Normandy by cruisebear1

My wife and I took the Paris to Normandy cruise May 18, 2014 on the Viking Spirit. I will try to ... continue

Viking Spirit 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful trip by boblinn

We traveled from Passau to Budapest on the Pestige last week after spending three great days in ... continue

Viking Prestige 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river? I don't think so! by Baby boomer cruise

Fabulous welcome, beautiful room and shower room. A good start.

Our balcony cabin looked ... continue

Viking Forseti 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Into Eastern Europe on the Danube by hawklady

In May, 2014, we took a Danube River cruise from Budapest (a gem of a city) to Bucharest. This ... continue

Viking Aegir 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
by suzannels

"Baldur was the god of light and joy". This ship was aptly named. My sister and I felt full of ... continue

Viking Baldur 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Aegir - Disappointing in many ways - Eastern Europe by Boney65

The first disappointing part of the cruise is that it is advertised as being 11 days but you are ... continue

Viking Aegir 05/14 Not Rated
Our worst cruise....ever by Snowshoe cat

The best part of Vikiing is their marketing.

Among the worst problems with our cruise ... continue

Viking Legend 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
ALMOST perfect! by strictly steerage

My husband, father and I have just returned from the Grand European Tour on the Viking Lif, ... continue

Viking Lif 05/14 5+ out of 5+
DELIGHTFUL DANUBE by AABCTRAVEL

This was the first time we ever joined any sort of cruise and I was not convinced I would be as ... continue

Viking Njord 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: