Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 738 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Viking - Extremely Disappointed by Clorito

We took the Grand European Tour with great expectations. We could not have been more ... continue

Viking Bestla 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfection by Yorkshire Girl 61

We sailed from Passau to Budapest and stayed a few days extra in Budapest. This ship is great, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Danube & Rhine cruise on Viking by Away I Go

Positives: Glorious weather, fantastic food prepared artistically; staff was courteous, ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 Not Rated
Relaxing Trip by Cynthiakleist@gmail.com

I sailed on the Viking Legend the Danube Waltz cruise. We went to Germany, Passau, Austria, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Moscow to St. Petersburg on the Viking Rurik by Wander58

This was our 4th Viking cruise and it was as wonderful as all the others. We started our trip ... continue

Viking Rurik 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Leisurely and different by paulined

We embarked at Porto to cruise along the Duoro Valley as first-time cruisers. Cabin was small ... continue

Viking Hemming 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Time in France by Holy City Travelers

Our Viking River Cruise from Avignon to Chalon-sur-Saone was nothing less than super. This was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beijing to Shanghai by PERRYOAKS

If you are contemplating booking this cruise, I would recommend starting in Beijing and doing ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Viking is wonderful !! by Lolotte

Just came back from our first river cruise. We had done many ocean cruise but this was a first ... continue

Viking Idi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing! by schawk

This was our 4 trip with Viking--all except this one have been absolutely terrific!!

We ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Grand European cruise by Orlandocruiser

We booked airfare, pre cruise in Amsterdam and post cruise in Prague with Viking. Our flight ... continue

Viking Idi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking, Southern France, a good time with a few surprises by Mfschultz

Paris, 3 day add-on at the beginning. Hotel Meridien Etoile, very plain, small, but comfortable ... continue

Viking Buri 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Viking Grand European Tour-not very grand, and not a river cruise by bojibenz

We departed Amsterdam on June 10 for a Rhine, Main, Danube river cruise. It started off well, ... continue

Viking Atla 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
First time river cruiser. by Madkel

This was our first ever river cruise and in most areas it did not disappoint. We did the ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Everything was perfect! by d4cats

This was our first cruise. We didn't know what to expect. We'd seen all of the ads on TV, so our ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking Heimdal - Portraits of Southern France by atkinsonguy

This 7-night "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking River Cruises longship Heimdal ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Saone Rhone could have been excellent, no Plan B by Leperello

A. Excellent

1. All staff on board. Mainly eastern European. Captain Swiss. All spoke ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Portraits of southern France by gregoram

Really enjoyed the cruise. Viking had someone there at the airport to pick us up. The ship was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
My 1st Viking cruise in May by Sdemko

We really enjoyed the cruise from beginning to end! There are a few areas which could use some ... continue

Viking Hermod 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyed Viking Helvetia from Basel to Amsterdam by Baileyswedishfish

My husband and I (early 50s) and two adult sons (early 20s) traveled in May on Viking's Helvetia ... continue

Viking Helvetia 06/14 5+ out of 5+
Lovely cruise from Budapest to Amsterdam by mhedoct6

My husband and I were on the Grand European Cruise on Viking Skadi which departed from Budapest ... continue

Viking Skadi 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our First River Cruise by jedavid46

My Husband and I recently went on the Viking Grand European River Cruise for 15 days in May, ... continue

Viking Eistla 06/14 5+ out of 5+
First Class by johnemerson46

From the minute we met the Viking staff at our hotel in Bucharest, to the checkout from our ... continue

Viking Rinda 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Visit China While You are Physically Able to Enjoy the Sights by L-87ouise

We traveled on Viking River Cruise's Imperial Jewels of China trip in May/June 2014. We chose ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 Not Rated
Wonders of Ancient and Modern China by AvgMom2

My husband and I travelled to China on Viking’s Imperial Jewels of China tour in May. Our ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: