Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 803 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Viking Sky Grand European Tour by textc

We just returned from two weeks on the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers.

The Viking Sky is ... continue

Viking Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A Tale of Two Cruises by mayflower57

I call this review A Tale of Two Cruises because there was everything that happened on the boat ... continue

Viking Tor 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first Viking cruise by The Austrian

Chateaux, Rivers & Wine - our first Viking experience.

Having sailed on several ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
by wilthorpe

Have just returned from a cruise on the Danube on the Viking Freya. Couldn't find too much to ... continue

Viking Freya 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Very disappointed by Cheated Viking cruisers

Viking's advertising misleading. Promises of food and comfortable river cruise experience far ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Exceeded our expectations--completely by wshore

After a very rocky start with Viking's air department (read: do NOT use them), we boarded the ... continue

Viking Legend 08/14 5+ out of 5+
A Viking on the Danube by Snorre the Sage

We took the Danube Waltz cruise on the Viking Prestige from Budapest to Passau. It was our first ... continue

Viking Prestige 08/14 5+ out of 5+
First River Cruise by Rirudolph

I guess from all the television hype you automatically expect something out of this world. I ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Exceeded Expectations by edleader

This was a first river cruise having previously sailed on several large ship cruise lines.  ... continue

Viking Delling 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Stunning longship and staff but sadly disappointed by travelersRus2

Our trip was the first week in July 2014, "Portraits of Southern France" sailing on the Viking ... continue

Viking Heimdal 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Maiden voyage for Viking Hlin by RTcruzer

My husband and I are veteran ocean cruisers ages 52 and 49 and were unsure we would like a river ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Bordeaux July 12-18 by vcgeno

My wife and I went on the July 12 voyage henceforth known as the “Oops I left the rope in ... continue

Viking Forseti 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beijing to Shanghai - Viking Enerald by sueandjohn

We have just returned from China after an amazing experience with Viking Cruises. Our holiday ... continue

Viking Emerald 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wouldn't recommend Viking by Texashon

My friend and I took the Paris & Heart of Normandy Tour departing July 4. I was disappointed ... continue

Viking Neptune 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Var is a Wonder by FL Fun

My wife and I have cruise many times on ocean cruises but this is our first time on a river ... continue

Viking Var 07/14 5+ out of 5+
WONDERFUL, RELAXING, INTIMATE by gregstaff

We sailed from Nuremberg to Budapest 12 - 19 July 2014, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5.0 out of 5+
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Great cruise thru Eastern & Central Europe by Uvalde Coyote

We enjoyed good weather, a great crew, super Program Director, excellent food, nice ... continue

Viking Embla 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
Our first river cruise and hopefully not our last by Birkiecontessa

From beginning to end we had a wonderful cruise. Friends have gone on river cruises and raved ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Jeanne's review of the Douro River Cruise by JeanneRousseau

I LOVED Portugal. I spent a week there before the cruise began so, I have only a few comments on ... continue

Viking Torgil 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Excellent experience as usual on Viking by Batonwaver

We actually did the reverse itinerary from Basel to Amsterdam. We had three cabins for our party ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Exceeded My Expectations by majaberge

This was our first river cruise and I was worried about the small size of the cabin (we are used ... continue

Viking Forseti 08/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: