Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 803 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Very well done, but not my cup of tea. by balabosha

We just got back from our Grand European Tour from August 10 - 24 starting in Budapest. I think ... continue

Viking Baldur 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - Russia St Petersburg to Moscow on Ingvar by reeder.karenm

My husband and I just returned from the 2 week cruise on Viking Ingvar. We sailed spent 3 days ... continue

Viking Ingvar 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Best Vacation Ever! by pwright

When we asked our close friends, another couple, to join us on Viking's Romantic Danube River ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Fantastic Vacation by arivers

Although my husband and I have traveled extensively in the USA, we have never taken a river ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Delightful Delling Didn't Disappoint by grumma43

My husband and I have sailed several ocean cruises and just never loved the large ships. So, we ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Huge Disappointment by IranDot

We just finished the Eastern European cruise. We began in Budapest at the Marriott, which was ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 Not Rated
Not suitable for vegetarians! (nor for special dietary requirements) by Colin S

We went as a group of 6 for a get together that was centred on the dining experience. My wife is ... continue

Viking Freya 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Great Expectations, Poor Results! by missjones

We arrived at Budapest Airport at 10:30 PM after 11 hours on airplanes and found we had NO ... continue

Viking Magni 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
I should have spent that money on a car... by cruised-out

We had never cruised before- all we knew about a European river cruise is what we read on the ... continue

Viking Idi 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Excellent by kateh48

We had never been on Viking River Cruise previously, but the line was highly recommended by our ... continue

Viking Rurik 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Seriously disappointed , but.... by Ruthieklomp@aol.com

Viking, well yes, they have great advertisements, and gorgeous photos of the new 'longboats', ... continue

Viking Heimdal 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruising down the river by Act 3

This the the first river cruise for my wife and me, although we have taken several ocean ... continue

Viking Jarl 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking in Asia did not disappoint. by travelteachersait

We travelled on the Viking Imperial Jewels tour/river cruise at the end of July. We havecruised ... continue

Viking Emerald 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Amsterdam to Basel by mlenington

My wife and I took the VAR from Amsterdam to Basel. The boat was very well run and the crew went ... continue

Viking Var 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
A memorable experience by keepitup

We had a fantastic trip filled with memorable experiences. Russia is an amazing country with awe ... continue

Viking Truvor 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Wonderful Experience by Reffie

This was our first river cruise and it was an excellent experience. We went from Amsterdam to ... continue

Viking Atla 08/14 5+ out of 5+
Very Disappointed by trinbago

With all the hype of the Viking River Cruise line, I expected more from the cruise. While it was ... continue

Viking Delling 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Lemon Law by uncle judge

We booked the two week grand european cruise and looked forward to what the brochures called, ... continue

Viking Embla 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Viking River Cruise - NEVER AGAIN! by MathSpokenHere

My wife and I booked the 7-day Portraits of Southern France Viking River Cruise during July with ... continue

Viking Hermod 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Portraits of Southern France by Barling

Although all details of our outward and homeward journeys from and to Bristol went according to ... continue

Viking Buri 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
The Danube Disappointment by skivault

We were anxiously awaiting our first Viking River Cruise. We had heard good things about Viking ... continue

Viking Aegir 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great on land; so so on river by ccomeau

Sailed with Viking River Cruises (Emerald boat) Imperial Jewels of China. The land portion of ... continue

Viking Emerald 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Not totally a positive experience by bigman county down

This was the first experience of river cruising for my wife and myself, and in general it was a ... continue

Viking Idun 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rivers of Gold - perfect! by ktdplusone

This was our first ever cruise of any type and, having always been independent travellers, we ... continue

Viking Hemming 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
Viking Sky Grand European Tour by textc

We just returned from two weeks on the Rhine, Main, and Danube rivers.

The Viking Sky is ... continue

Viking Sky 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: