Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 728 Ship Name Date Member Rating
A great cruise with Viking by luvingtotravel

We were on board the Idun for 7 days. We travelled from Budapest to Nuremburg with an extra 3 ... continue

Viking Idun 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Not as promised, overpriced by tensgrrl

We were the first group to sail on the Hlin from Amsterdam to Budapest. There were issues from ... continue

Viking Hlin 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Portugal's River of Gold by sygwilson

Having just come back from Viking's RIVER OF GOLD trip I feel it necessary to post some comments ... continue

Viking Torgil 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
It was just OK - but certainly not worth the money it cost. by dinc

I was very disappointed in the cruise. I had been looking forward to it based on reviews read ... continue

Viking Helvetia 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Disappointed by newsome 1

The organisation of flights, transfers and trips was excellant.The ship was comfortable very ... continue

Viking Freya 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Dissapointed by tensgrrl

Viking Hlin 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking River Ingvar Cruise was a huge disappointment and a rip off by cbmfam

I returned on 7/5 from a 12 night cruise on the Viking Ingvar from St. Petersburg to Moscow. ... continue

Viking Ingvar 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Paris to Normandy by jinglesnmoe

This trip was all that we had hoped for and more. We started our trip with an apartment rental ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Did not live up to expectations. by good4us

We had a 3 day "bus cruise" to start as the ship could not get to Budapest due to water levels. ... continue

Viking Atla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Know Before You Go by oaklandgirl

First things first: I was traveling with my 82-year-old mother and 18-year-old daughter (I'm ... continue

Viking Embla 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
What a delightful vacation! by LorettoV

I can easily see why Viking is the #1 river cruise line. I can't imagine how any company could ... continue

Viking Njord 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Hermod is beautiful with no Soul by californiacruzing

After spending a week on the Viking Spirit, an older ship, boarding the Hermod took your breath ... continue

Viking Hermod 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Spirit has SPIRIT! by californiacruzing

This was my first riverboat cruise vs. many ocean cruises. The cost is certainly more ... continue

Viking Spirit 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Terrible, cold , stale and unimaginative meals. by tejasan

Good Points for nice cabins, House Keeping, Reception Staff on Boat, Program ... continue

Viking Rinda 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Rhine Getaway by Viking plus Luzurn extensioni by bermadeast

Wonderful. Nothing could be improved. Not the ship, not the food, not the crew, not the shore ... continue

Viking Gullveig 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beautiful cruise by Klwag

A note - we actually began this cruise in Basel, Switzerland and ended in Amsterdam - the ... continue

Viking Tor 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Viking - Extremely Disappointed by Clorito

We took the Grand European Tour with great expectations. We could not have been more ... continue

Viking Bestla 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Perfection by Yorkshire Girl 61

We sailed from Passau to Budapest and stayed a few days extra in Budapest. This ship is great, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Wonderful Danube & Rhine cruise on Viking by Away I Go

Positives: Glorious weather, fantastic food prepared artistically; staff was courteous, ... continue

Viking Aegir 07/14 Not Rated
Relaxing Trip by Cynthiakleist@gmail.com

I sailed on the Viking Legend the Danube Waltz cruise. We went to Germany, Passau, Austria, ... continue

Viking Legend 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Moscow to St. Petersburg on the Viking Rurik by Wander58

This was our 4th Viking cruise and it was as wonderful as all the others. We started our trip ... continue

Viking Rurik 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Leisurely and different by paulined

We embarked at Porto to cruise along the Duoro Valley as first-time cruisers. Cabin was small ... continue

Viking Hemming 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Time in France by Holy City Travelers

Our Viking River Cruise from Avignon to Chalon-sur-Saone was nothing less than super. This was ... continue

Viking Buri 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Beijing to Shanghai by PERRYOAKS

If you are contemplating booking this cruise, I would recommend starting in Beijing and doing ... continue

Viking Emerald 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Viking is wonderful !! by Lolotte

Just came back from our first river cruise. We had done many ocean cruise but this was a first ... continue

Viking Idi 06/14 5+ out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: