Viking River Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Viking River Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Viking River Cruise Reviews: 604 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Passage to Eastern Europe by Abe

Background: My husband and I have done one other river cruise – Viking’s Imperial ... continue

Viking Embla 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
Portraits of Southern France, Avignon to Lyon by rjscott

This was our second Viking river cruise, and we were on the first sailing of the Hermod. We were ... continue

Viking Hermod 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Disappointing experience in general by smithjnf

It is apparent that Viking Cruises are meant for an average age of about 65. As 46 and 48 year ... continue

Viking Atla 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
..and when they are bad they are horrid. by corieltauvi

We suffered Viking River Cruise's Forseti for the first of this season's week long cruises out ... continue

Viking Forseti 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Viking Tonle: Mekong River downstream by Mekonger

Preface: I am a 'hard marker' and very critical where I think the tour operator could be better. ... continue

Viking Emerald 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Rhein Getaway 12/21-30/2013 by rrgator

The Cruise

Overall, pretty much what I expected, having read many threads and posts on ... continue

Viking Rinda 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Most relaxing cruise ever by werthmeister

This was our first river cruise and I hope it won't be the last. We booked this 2 for 1 cruise ... continue

Viking Forseti 12/13 5+ out of 5+
We won't do this again! by mtbdave

This was our first Viking cruise on one of their new ships going south on the Rhine River for ... continue

Viking Baldur 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Paris Normandy by Hwhelanuk@aol.com

This was our first river cruise and we recommend it and plan on river cruising again. We chose ... continue

Viking Spirit 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Rhine Getaway Cruise aboard the Viking Atla - December 2013 by aky13

NOTE: Our cruise started in Basel, Switzerland and TERMINATED in Amsterdam, ... continue

Viking Atla 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Danube Waltz on the Viking Magni by rcaruso

Since this year was fraught with lock strikes, high water and the possibility of bad weather we ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 5+ out of 5+
VikingRiverEnthusiast by vikingenthusist

My husband and I did the Danube "Christmas Markets" cruise starting December 21 in Budapest ... continue

Viking Idun 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Best post / best cruise ever - Viking Cruise by Quietly

Sailed on Viking Magni Christmas 2013 with another couple.

Only glitch was airline ... continue

Viking Magni 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube Christmas Markets by swift75

We were first time cruisers, first time winter in Europe, first time to Hungary, Austria or ... continue

Viking Bragi 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Overall a Good experience by ametty

I am going to be much more critical than is warranted because I want to point out the limited ... continue

Viking Tor 12/13 Not Rated
Heart of Germany - Christmas Market Cruise by WarEagle76

We sailed on Viking Freya for the Heart of Germany Christmas Market cruise with the two day ... continue

Viking Freya 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Rhine Christmas Markets aboard the Viking Jarl by jdbirch

Arrived a couple of days early to visit the museums and go around town a bit. If luggage light, ... continue

Viking Jarl 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Romantic Danube : Christmas Market Budapest to Nuremberg by CloudBuster

First River cruise with several ocean cruises behind us. The first thing we found was how open ... continue

Viking Var 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Enchanting Christmas Markets Cruise On Viking Skadi by CruiseFever

We did this same stretch of the river Danube last summer with Viking's Grand European Itinerary ... continue

Viking Skadi 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Christmas markets - romantic Danube by Aosting

My husband and I are first time cruisers, ocean and river. And our first time traveling in ... continue

Viking Bragi 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Viking Baldur Rhine River Cruise by TravellingTigg

Just home from our Rhine Cruise on Viking Baldur. First vacation that I cannot find one negative ... continue

Viking Baldur 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Rhine Cruise on Atla ship- mixed reviews by jfe

We would give this cruise mixed reviews. By far, the best aspect of the week was our tour ... continue

Viking Atla 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
More information needed by Trippinqueen

This was our fourth cruise on Viking having previously cruised in Russia, on the Danube and on ... continue

Viking Neptune 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Nightmare vacation by rose1217

After flying for 12+ hours, we were greeted at the airport in Basel, Switzerland by Viking ... continue

Viking Sun 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Not for independent minded travelers by APFBarb

We had heard very good things about Viking River Cruises and we anxious to give it a try. Our ... continue

Viking Embla 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Viking River
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Viking Cruises
Write a cruise review about: