Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1154 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Don't believe all you read by Crusecrazi

I read all the reviews from this site about our ship before we left and thought we were going to ... continue

Costa Luminosa 02/14 5.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, Wonderful Itinerary and still a disapointment by mandalay_purser

The Costa Pacifica is a beautiful ship - clean, nicely decorated, big and well appointed ... continue

Costa Pacifica 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa NeoRiveria by boozeycruisey

Currently on the Costa Neo Riveria so thought I would add a review for those planning to book a ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 02/14 4.0 out of 5+
Five Star Italian Style Cruising by Fred&Lily

CONTRARY TO OTHER REVIEWS, LUMINOSA WAS THE PERFECT SHIP FOR US

Judging by some of the ... continue

Costa Luminosa 02/14 5+ out of 5+
What a shame! by Nick-Hants

This was my first cruise, and would have been my last , but as my wife has cruised several times ... continue

Costa Fortuna 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena very poor rating by judyrita65

The check-in on date of departure was a nightmare. No one seemed to know what they were doing? ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Canary islands with Costa Classica embarking from Casablanca by aggir

Starting from Casablanca airport : 45min waiting for luggage, Costa staff difficult to find, ... continue

Costa Classica 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Worst Cruise Ever! by Moon&thestarz

Do not chose this cruise line. Regardless of the price. I beg you. There are too many excellent ... continue

Costa Serena 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Fortuna... we could not fault you! by Sunsmiley

After reading all the reviews we were a little worried about the ship but have to say what a ... continue

Costa Fortuna 02/14 5+ out of 5+
Too Many Cons, not Enough Pros Here by dcallen2

Crowded is the first word that comes to mind when I think of the cruise I just took on the Costa ... continue

Costa Fortuna 02/14 2.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly Surprised :) by gymjunk

After reading a lot of the reviews on this website concerning Costa, we were very worried about ... continue

neoRomantica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Reliable & Consistent by Discount lovers

We like to get away in January. We have previously used Costa Cruises on 4 previous trips and ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great experiment by Johannamandy

As seasoned cruisers who have travelled extensively on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Experimented Cruiser

This was our 6th cruise. We cruised with two other companies before : Carnival and Princess ... continue

Costa Magica 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice ship and excellant service by knitty nora

WE are an older couple and have cruised several times before. This was a quick, cheap winter ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
THE CRUISE FROM HELL-CANCEL--DO NOT GO- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED by LTP321

This cruise is for Europeans who travel by airplane to the USA rather than sail the Atlantic to ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Very Unmerry Christmas and Unhappy New Year. by daffersjoint

We took this 21 day cruise on Costa Victoria which departed from Singapore on 19 December 2013. ... continue

Costa Victoria 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Much more than expected by madsandy1

We joined the ship at Sydney for the last leg of a round the world cruise and what wonderful ... continue

neoRomantica 02/14 5+ out of 5+
AMERICANS BEWARE!!! tHE WORST CRUISE EVER! by Michelle A

First of all I want everyone to know I have never had the time or energy to write a negative ... continue

Costa Luminosa 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dec. 7, 2013 Costa Luminosa ~ Our Last Costa Cruise? by Shoobaby1

This was our 24th Costa cruise & unfortunately may be our last.

As one other ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
American cruising family states by Ematt99

As a family we have cruised about 5 times mostly on carnival. My wife and I have been on about ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Christmas/New Year Cruise by Colin61

We have sailed on Costa before and promised that we would not do so again, but the dates and the ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Ship Okay but poor service aboard and food disappointing by TerryCoole

We boarded the first week of a two week cruise, embarkation was okay but not really organized. ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising with Costa ! by hrobson

Last December(2013) we took an 11 night cruise out of Singapore with Costa Cruises to celebrate ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Luminosa - not for us!! by spragd

My husband and I purchased the 10-day Caribbean Christmas cruise, embarking from the Miami Port ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 Not Rated
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: