Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1115 Ship Name Date Member Rating
CANCEL YOUR CRUISE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!! by LHP Heidi

There is a lot to complain about ..But first and utmost the food was so bad that I didn't even ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera is a surprisingly well converted ship. by MasterNotCommander

We booked an inside guarantee cabin at short notice for this 7 night Middle East cruise and were ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Transatlantic to brasil by carebear79

the destination were very nice, however Costa is not one of my favorite cruise lines. As a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
I love it! by Dragonprince

We receive a promotion package from a road show and I must say, its really worth it!

Our ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Magnificent Ship but everything else was not what I remembered by 2846carol

The ship was gorgeous and balcony cabin was very roomy so I thought off to a great cruise WRONG. ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, disappointing food and service by billpennington

My wife and I just got off the ten day Caribbean cruise on Costa Luminosa. The itinerary was ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
A cruise trip to Indonesia's Semarang, Bali and Lombok. by Dragonprince

Costa's cruise is everything better than the last previous cruise that I had board on. I wasn't ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 5.0 out of 5+
Bad start - wonderful cruise - horrendous disembarkation by Seaoates

This was our first cruise so we did not know what to expect and this lengthy account of our ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
As Expected by spedtrans

If you,ve never been on a cruise ship before you might think not bad but if you have then 6 out ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Third time on Costa-still love it. by Boater25

We sailed from Trieste. A very good departure port-no hassle. My partner has some mobility ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Costa Victoria to Semarang; Bali & Lombok by ganbei

My wife and I were looking forward to some decent Italian cuisine when we booked a mini-suite on ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Cruise by BusyBSA

A new Ship, beautiful! The rooms are big enough and most facilities needed are available, clean ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 Not Rated
Smoking! Smoking! Smoking, by Lyndy3103

We were very impressed with the ship when we boarded. This went rapidly down hill when we ... continue

Costa Luminosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
Pay Your Staff More Costa, they are the best thing on the ship by Dianayhi3

We were on the ship during the dreadful storm in the Philippines, and as a large proportion of ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 11/13 3.0 out of 5+
NEVER,NEVER AGAIN by echeshire

having cruised on many lines,and reading the negative reviews on costa ships,i thought it cannot ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
What an Amazing experience - like staying at the Ritz by rjfenner

We were so impressed by the friendly staff on this cruise who always greeted and smiled. Nothing ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 11/13 5+ out of 5+
Dont Book with Costa if you only speak Englsh and dont smoke by nimbus9020

I have just returned yesterday 18th November 2013 from a very disappointing seven night cruise ... continue

Costa Serena 11/13 2.0 out of 5+
A cruise for smokers by Westacott

We were very disappointed in our cruise, the food was poor with no buffet option in the evening ... continue

Costa Magica 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Great Value & Awesome Service by windsor11green

I traveled with 3 girlfriends out of Barcelona and we were pleasantly surprised. I was hesitant ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa are now very poor (unless it's just this ship) don't go with the by MTWFTaunton

Our second cruise this year with Costa and probably our last. We embarked at Heraklion on 25th ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 11/13 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

The Ship

This was our first cruise and so we have nothing with which to compare it. It ... continue

Great Cruise But not ready for Prime Time by HAGA

The ship is sharp and well laid out . . . it is actually the same ship as the Carnival ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 11/13 4.0 out of 5+
Crete to Italy - Fantastic Experience by JemIB66

We embarked on the ship in Heraklion, having flown in from London. We travelled as a family of 3 ... continue

Another great value cruise by Nexus4

The boarding was a little shambolic especially when the baggage scanner packed in and they tried ... continue

Really good time! by Shariffabissy

We have sailed many times but not from Europe. First, I must agree with one review that said the ... continue

Costa Magica 11/13 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 51 - 75 See reviews 101 - 125

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: