Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1161 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Costa Cruise 3-28 thru 4-5 by mspeiden

We started in Milan and booked the transfer to Savona. This did not start well. We were booked ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 Not Rated
Nightmare cruise! by JohnWH

Where to start?.Buffet...food was good, but,it was like trying eat on a packked london subway ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
An absolutely fabulous first experience. by ElainePDean

It did not start well - an overnight flight from the UK which was very squashed and ... continue

Costa Fortuna 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa Luminosa awful experience by faivndh

If you are English speaking from the United States, do not consider this cruise line unless you ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise for the value, ports of call, with the European experienc by Erica Vasi

If you are an American that has been to Europe, and are familiar with the Italian way of life, ... continue

Costa Luminosa 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time crusier with a few reservations by jollyhollys

This review contains some of my own personal thoughts, opinions and suggestions that could ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Amazing cruise!! Ignore the negative reviews. by imsobeachy

This was an amazing cruise!! I was really nervous after reading the recent negative reviews. I ... continue

Costa Luminosa 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
It is a good cruise by Standardnut

Don't knock it till you try it. This is our second Costa cruise in two years. Our first one was ... continue

Costa Luminosa 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Worse cruise ever by nms

This was my first cruise with Costa and last as many others on that ship expressed. I cruised ... continue

Will never cruise Costa again by crosstie2013@gmail.com

The ship is beautiful I have to admit, cabin attendant was terrific, our room was always ... continue

Costa, never again! by The Morgans

Our first time experience of cruising was not the best.

Very disappointed - in ... continue

Costa Fortuna 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Be your own judge by stanjt

This was our second trip on the Costa Serena and knew exactly what to expect. Firstly this is an ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Good and bad by Never

We had high expectations on the cruise. We wanted to experience the Caribbean and enjoy the easy ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Mediterranean trip, big success!! by dwergkees59

Let me starts to explain that my wife and I have travelled to and in many countries and we ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Poor Customer Service by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Capetown cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the plus ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
dont believe all the bad things you read about costa by iloveglee

We have recently returned from a costa cruise, which we almost didn't take because of all the ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 5+ out of 5+
Voyage to africa by sn0wbird

We have just returned from the Dubai to Cape town cruise on Costa neoRiviera.

On the ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 03/14 3.0 out of 5+
by Rincewind42

The Costa Atlantica has recently started operating out of Shanghai, targeting the Chinese ... continue

Costa Atlantica 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Don't sail with Costa!!!!!!! by Kipper21

We are not normally difficult to please. We have taken eight cruises between my sister and I and ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Will not be back! Beautiful ship, extremely rude, poorly trained staff by Renee632242

I recently returned from a Cruise on the Costa Luminosa.

The good news:

-The ... continue

Costa Luminosa 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
The good does not out weigh the bad. by MoMo22

This was our 9th cruise ,it was our 1st with Costa. But it will be our last. There are only a ... continue

Cheap and I can now see why by Galway6

First whats good

- The price! This was the cheapest cruise we've been on

- The ... continue

Costa Serena 03/14 2.0 out of 5+
Costa Fortuna - Better than the reviews! by avhart

We arrived at the port at 1230 to find that the earliest time boarding could take place was 1500 ... continue

Costa Fortuna 03/14 4.0 out of 5+
Pleasantly surprised by ljay17

We travelled as a family of 6, my parents, my husband and I and our 2 children aged 8 & ... continue

Costa Pacifica 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
Mister Gray by mister gray

My wife and I sailed on Costa Fortuna around the UAE and Oman in febuary for 7 nights. For the ... continue

Costa Fortuna 03/14 5.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: