Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1109 Ship Name Date Member Rating
American cruising family states by Ematt99

As a family we have cruised about 5 times mostly on carnival. My wife and I have been on about ... continue

Christmas/New Year Cruise by Colin61

We have sailed on Costa before and promised that we would not do so again, but the dates and the ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Ship Okay but poor service aboard and food disappointing by TerryCoole

We boarded the first week of a two week cruise, embarkation was okay but not really organized. ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising with Costa ! by hrobson

Last December(2013) we took an 11 night cruise out of Singapore with Costa Cruises to celebrate ... continue

Costa Luminosa - not for us!! by spragd

My husband and I purchased the 10-day Caribbean Christmas cruise, embarking from the Miami Port ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 Not Rated
very poor managed ship, by vinny l

We have been on 10 cruises in past and this is by far the worse run ship we have been on. The ... continue

Christmas Grinch Cruise by billdove

I have been on over 50 cruises. This one rates in the bottom 10%. The ship was clean and ... continue

Costa a no no by Kaznap

Just returned from cruising with costa,what a disappointment. Embarkation took about 2 hours,so ... continue

Worst Cruise Ever by gordon.777

Well where do I start. In all my years of cruising, this cruise was the worst and what the ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Never again with Costa by buchhalm

Well, what a disappointment.

Whilst we understood that Costa is by no means a premium ... continue

First Cruise - good value for money by cruisette4711

We booked this cruise with Costa really last minute (two weeks before we started) at a great ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Great Christmas on a great ship by ballerinagreen

We sailed on 18th December visiting Malaysia and Indonesia. After reading some reviews we were ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
I say ignore bad reviews of Costa by we are 6 of us

Everything negative that I read & worried about never came true. We are Canadians & ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Xmas cruise 2013 by happy-not

Bullied into paying 15% 'service charge', for drinks ; is too much, considering you are charged ... continue

Costa Pacifica 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise on COSTA...NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ! by CruzinCruzan

First: Recognition for our waiter, second floor, late seating, DHAVI MENDOZA. He turned a ... continue

Costa gone WRONG! by cruisers66

My family and I have sailed previously with Costa twice before. We went on the Costa Atlantica ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
a dissapointment cruise by margarita love

This is a disorganized cruise. We have to wait more than 3hrs to check in even we arrive around ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Ensure it meets your needs by DiscoVolante

We drove down to Savona from Austria the day before the departure and stayed at the highly ... continue

Costa Deliziosa 12/13 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise line ever!! by Vicar43

We cruised out of Singapore to a few stops around Indonesia over Christmas. Whilst no one hated ... continue

CANCEL YOUR CRUISE WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME!!!! by LHP Heidi

There is a lot to complain about ..But first and utmost the food was so bad that I didn't even ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera is a surprisingly well converted ship. by MasterNotCommander

We booked an inside guarantee cabin at short notice for this 7 night Middle East cruise and were ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Transatlantic to brasil by carebear79

the destination were very nice, however Costa is not one of my favorite cruise lines. As a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
I love it! by Dragonprince

We receive a promotion package from a road show and I must say, its really worth it!

Our ... continue

Costa Victoria 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Magnificent Ship but everything else was not what I remembered by 2846carol

The ship was gorgeous and balcony cabin was very roomy so I thought off to a great cruise WRONG. ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
Beautiful Ship, disappointing food and service by billpennington

My wife and I just got off the ten day Caribbean cruise on Costa Luminosa. The itinerary was ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 26 - 50 See reviews 76 - 100

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: