Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1117 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Reliable & Consistent by Discount lovers

We like to get away in January. We have previously used Costa Cruises on 4 previous trips and ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a great experiment by Johannamandy

As seasoned cruisers who have travelled extensively on Princess, Celebrity and Royal Caribbean ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5+ out of 5+
Worst cruise ever by Experimented Cruiser

This was our 6th cruise. We cruised with two other companies before : Carnival and Princess ... continue

Costa Magica 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Nice ship and excellant service by knitty nora

WE are an older couple and have cruised several times before. This was a quick, cheap winter ... continue

Costa Pacifica 01/14 5.0 out of 5+
THE CRUISE FROM HELL-CANCEL--DO NOT GO- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED by LTP321

This cruise is for Europeans who travel by airplane to the USA rather than sail the Atlantic to ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
A Very Unmerry Christmas and Unhappy New Year. by daffersjoint

We took this 21 day cruise on Costa Victoria which departed from Singapore on 19 December 2013. ... continue

Costa Victoria 03/14 1.0 out of 5+
Much more than expected by madsandy1

We joined the ship at Sydney for the last leg of a round the world cruise and what wonderful ... continue

neoRomantica 02/14 5+ out of 5+
AMERICANS BEWARE!!! tHE WORST CRUISE EVER! by Michelle A

First of all I want everyone to know I have never had the time or energy to write a negative ... continue

Costa Luminosa 02/14 1.0 out of 5+
Dec. 7, 2013 Costa Luminosa ~ Our Last Costa Cruise? by Shoobaby1

This was our 24th Costa cruise & unfortunately may be our last.

As one other ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
American cruising family states by Ematt99

As a family we have cruised about 5 times mostly on carnival. My wife and I have been on about ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Christmas/New Year Cruise by Colin61

We have sailed on Costa before and promised that we would not do so again, but the dates and the ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Ship Okay but poor service aboard and food disappointing by TerryCoole

We boarded the first week of a two week cruise, embarkation was okay but not really organized. ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 3.0 out of 5+
Cruising with Costa ! by hrobson

Last December(2013) we took an 11 night cruise out of Singapore with Costa Cruises to celebrate ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Costa Luminosa - not for us!! by spragd

My husband and I purchased the 10-day Caribbean Christmas cruise, embarking from the Miami Port ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 Not Rated
very poor managed ship, by vinny l

We have been on 10 cruises in past and this is by far the worse run ship we have been on. The ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Christmas Grinch Cruise by billdove

I have been on over 50 cruises. This one rates in the bottom 10%. The ship was clean and ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 2.0 out of 5+
Costa a no no by Kaznap

Just returned from cruising with costa,what a disappointment. Embarkation took about 2 hours,so ... continue

Worst Cruise Ever by gordon.777

Well where do I start. In all my years of cruising, this cruise was the worst and what the ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 1.0 out of 5+
Never again with Costa by buchhalm

Well, what a disappointment.

Whilst we understood that Costa is by no means a premium ... continue

First Cruise - good value for money by cruisette4711

We booked this cruise with Costa really last minute (two weeks before we started) at a great ... continue

Costa Luminosa 01/14 4.0 out of 5+
Great Christmas on a great ship by ballerinagreen

We sailed on 18th December visiting Malaysia and Indonesia. After reading some reviews we were ... continue

Costa Victoria 01/14 5+ out of 5+
I say ignore bad reviews of Costa by we are 6 of us

Everything negative that I read & worried about never came true. We are Canadians & ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 5+ out of 5+
Xmas cruise 2013 by happy-not

Bullied into paying 15% 'service charge', for drinks ; is too much, considering you are charged ... continue

Costa Pacifica 12/13 1.0 out of 5+
First Cruise on COSTA...NO CUSTOMER SERVICE ! by CruzinCruzan

First: Recognition for our waiter, second floor, late seating, DHAVI MENDOZA. He turned a ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
Costa gone WRONG! by cruisers66

My family and I have sailed previously with Costa twice before. We went on the Costa Atlantica ... continue

Costa Luminosa 12/13 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49 See reviews 75 - 99

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: