Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1161 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Surprised or what! by Guislane

Having booked our tour and cruise last year on the spur of the moment and only reading the ... continue

Costa Magica 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time American Cruisers on European Costa (25M and 23F) by Brentley88

We went into this not knowing what to expect. Let me hit a few of the highlights from the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Janet and Keith by jantthompson

This was our 3rd cruise and our first with Costa. We absolutely loved it. We had been on a ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Reviews should be read before buying this cruise by EllHau

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera cruise by hopkinsr1

The ship is very clean, but nothing special decco wise, excellent staff, good stops in the main, ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
My Least Favourite Costa Ship by Dancer Bob

Costa neoRomatica, eastern Mediterranean, April 2014. I embarked at Savona, other embarkation ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by NJArmywife70

There have been mixed reviews for this cruise line so I was cautiously optimistic when we ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again!!! Terrible food, what a disappointment. by Vetty

I wish I had read some of the reviews here before we embarked on our first ever cruise!!  ... continue

Costa Favolosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
DON'T DO IT by kazza71

That is my biggest bit of advice to anyone considering a Costa Cruise......spend a bit more ... continue

Loved it. by 80pence

I'll start with a variation on the traditional Costa opening... We've been on three previous ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Costa by QCruiser82

This was our first tie taking a cruise aboard Costa, although we're not new to cruising. This ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
We loved the Costa Serena! by LeeAnnS

We just returned from a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Serena. As some other ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 Not Rated
Horrrendous Costa Cruise! by leesebas

Checking in was like a war zone from the custom entrance. Mulitple entries point created bottle ... continue

A Touch of Brazil by shipsboatswain

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, we wanted a taste of Brazil and the time of year suited ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic on Luminosa by trans man

We have done 11 transatlantic crossings. I am reluctant to ever answer the question as to which ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fascinosa Fiasco by Carol 5

I agree with the majority of comments about this cruise. We found the ship a beautiful clean ... continue

Santos, Brazil to Venice, Italy Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

The only thing I will agree with about the previous 2 reviews is the 11 dollars per day service ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a pleasant surprise by Kezandross

After reading all the negative reviews we were very apprehensive about stepping aboard Costa ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Santos, Brazil to Venice Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

We have recently returned from a transatlantic Cruise on the Costa Fascinosa and completely ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant cruise with big group by Juha

We - 51 people, mosty older pairs - started our cruise from Savona, Italy. Seven fine days we ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
COSTA CRUISE! WHAT CAN ONE SAY? by corder993

Just sailed on the Fascinosa from Brazil to Venice. The ship was very impressive and spotlessly ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Avoid Costa Cruises (unless you want to lose weight)l by ejhmjalb

We have cruised many times before with various companies,including once Costa.We said we would ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Complete Rip Off by kaitoz

If you are considering a cruise please please do not choose Costa ,I have just returned from the ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
See reviews 1 - 25 See reviews 51 - 75

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: