Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1171 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Fjord cruise with costa by beech90

Just returned from fjord cruise , this was our first cruise and as such was really ok, we chose ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
So very very BAD!!!! by mcc8mcc

First, this was probably my 15th cruise, and my 4th in Europe. Btw my cruise was actually the ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise with Costa Pacifica by daleclayton

Itinerary was great, seen 8 different countries. We were in a port port every day except 1 day ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 Not Rated
CHILDREN EVERYWHERE by canplan

Costa really needs to solve the unruly children problem on their ships. This is our 4th costa ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa not ready for the American market - Much improvement required by slnov1

Port of embarkation: Kiel, (port doesn't appear on your list above).

Costa Past Guests ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by sunadict

I’ve just arrived from my first cruise experience in Costa Serena, through the ... continue

Costa Serena 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa turns water into gold by gillandtony

FAMILY BAKGROUND

This was a very special cruise for us. We went with our disabled ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever!!! by janebrailsford

Our holiday was arranged as a rest bite holiday for my mother who is a carer and included my ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
I should have read the reviews before I booked by Jiena

Reading previous reviews confirms that our terrible experience was not an isolated occur acne. ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise!! Loved It!!! by Noela212

This was our first ever cruise!! and It was SuperB!!!

Our cabin was on Deck 8, very ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Surprised or what! by Guislane

Having booked our tour and cruise last year on the spur of the moment and only reading the ... continue

Costa Magica 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time American Cruisers on European Costa (25M and 23F) by Brentley88

We went into this not knowing what to expect. Let me hit a few of the highlights from the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Janet and Keith by jantthompson

This was our 3rd cruise and our first with Costa. We absolutely loved it. We had been on a ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Reviews should be read before buying this cruise by EllHau

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera cruise by hopkinsr1

The ship is very clean, but nothing special decco wise, excellent staff, good stops in the main, ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
My Least Favourite Costa Ship by Dancer Bob

Costa neoRomatica, eastern Mediterranean, April 2014. I embarked at Savona, other embarkation ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by NJArmywife70

There have been mixed reviews for this cruise line so I was cautiously optimistic when we ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again!!! Terrible food, what a disappointment. by Vetty

I wish I had read some of the reviews here before we embarked on our first ever cruise!!  ... continue

Costa Favolosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
DON'T DO IT by kazza71

That is my biggest bit of advice to anyone considering a Costa Cruise......spend a bit more ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 Not Rated
Loved it. by 80pence

I'll start with a variation on the traditional Costa opening... We've been on three previous ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Costa by QCruiser82

This was our first tie taking a cruise aboard Costa, although we're not new to cruising. This ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
We loved the Costa Serena! by LeeAnnS

We just returned from a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Serena. As some other ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 Not Rated
Horrrendous Costa Cruise! by leesebas

Checking in was like a war zone from the custom entrance. Mulitple entries point created bottle ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 Not Rated
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: