Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1161 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Surprised or what! by Guislane

Having booked our tour and cruise last year on the spur of the moment and only reading the ... continue

Costa Magica 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time American Cruisers on European Costa (25M and 23F) by Brentley88

We went into this not knowing what to expect. Let me hit a few of the highlights from the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Janet and Keith by jantthompson

This was our 3rd cruise and our first with Costa. We absolutely loved it. We had been on a ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Reviews should be read before buying this cruise by EllHau

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera cruise by hopkinsr1

The ship is very clean, but nothing special decco wise, excellent staff, good stops in the main, ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
My Least Favourite Costa Ship by Dancer Bob

Costa neoRomatica, eastern Mediterranean, April 2014. I embarked at Savona, other embarkation ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by NJArmywife70

There have been mixed reviews for this cruise line so I was cautiously optimistic when we ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again!!! Terrible food, what a disappointment. by Vetty

I wish I had read some of the reviews here before we embarked on our first ever cruise!!  ... continue

Costa Favolosa 04/14 1.0 out of 5+
DON'T DO IT by kazza71

That is my biggest bit of advice to anyone considering a Costa Cruise......spend a bit more ... continue

Loved it. by 80pence

I'll start with a variation on the traditional Costa opening... We've been on three previous ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
First time on Costa by QCruiser82

This was our first tie taking a cruise aboard Costa, although we're not new to cruising. This ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 3.0 out of 5+
We loved the Costa Serena! by LeeAnnS

We just returned from a 7-night Western Mediterranean cruise on the Costa Serena. As some other ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 Not Rated
Horrrendous Costa Cruise! by leesebas

Checking in was like a war zone from the custom entrance. Mulitple entries point created bottle ... continue

A Touch of Brazil by shipsboatswain

We chose this cruise for the itinerary, we wanted a taste of Brazil and the time of year suited ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Transatlantic on Luminosa by trans man

We have done 11 transatlantic crossings. I am reluctant to ever answer the question as to which ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 4.0 out of 5+
Fascinosa Fiasco by Carol 5

I agree with the majority of comments about this cruise. We found the ship a beautiful clean ... continue

Santos, Brazil to Venice, Italy Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

The only thing I will agree with about the previous 2 reviews is the 11 dollars per day service ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
What a pleasant surprise by Kezandross

After reading all the negative reviews we were very apprehensive about stepping aboard Costa ... continue

Costa Luminosa 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Santos, Brazil to Venice Excellent Value Cruise by Linda Miller

We have recently returned from a transatlantic Cruise on the Costa Fascinosa and completely ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 5+ out of 5+
Costa Serena v Costa Mediterranea by rowingmachine

We have little experience of cruising and our judgements are necessarily based on limited ... continue

Costa Serena 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
Pleasant cruise with big group by Juha

We - 51 people, mosty older pairs - started our cruise from Savona, Italy. Seven fine days we ... continue

Costa Pacifica 04/14 5.0 out of 5+
COSTA CRUISE! WHAT CAN ONE SAY? by corder993

Just sailed on the Fascinosa from Brazil to Venice. The ship was very impressive and spotlessly ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
Avoid Costa Cruises (unless you want to lose weight)l by ejhmjalb

We have cruised many times before with various companies,including once Costa.We said we would ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 04/14 2.0 out of 5+
See reviews 0 - 24 See reviews 50 - 74

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: