Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1172 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Costa: High Prices, Poor Quality by BrucefromVA

Costa is a good cruise line if you want to spend a lot for very little. I had cruised on ... continue

Costa Magica 08/14 1.0 out of 5+
Pleasant Cruise on the Costa Luminosa by silvercitygirl

We recently enjoyed 7 sunny days on the Costa Luminosa visiting some lovely ports in the Baltic. ... continue

Costa Luminosa 08/14 4.0 out of 5+
A big disappointment by Almskou

To celebrate my 40-year-old birthday and my husband’s 50-year-old birthday, we decided to ... continue

Costa Serena 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Costa Serena once, versus Norweigian Cruise Line by apatulski

Background information, family of 4 with children from 1993, and 1998 (This year 20 and 16, ... continue

Costa Serena 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Be Aware about those European Cruise by ramnieh

We had a 14 days cruise on Luminose last month(actually in Baltic Sea and Norway) and I would ... continue

Costa Luminosa 08/14 2.0 out of 5+
Could have been better by aonut

1. Food and services: the food in general in the dining room and buffet was good. However at ... continue

Costa Favolosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Nice impressions for my first cruise by asp1961

We had a generally nice cruise (2 adults, 2 children). The crew was very polite, the ship very ... continue

Costa Magica 08/14 5.0 out of 5+
We loved Costa Luminosa by Hjartdal

I (25 years) have just been on a cruise in the Baltic Sea with my mom (62) for 8 days. We are ... continue

Costa Luminosa 07/14 5+ out of 5+
No evening buffet, charged for water in dining room by nomenclature871

We are veteran cruisers but this was our first time to sail on Costa. Costa took the fun out of ... continue

Costa Luminosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Expected more by UrsulaE1

This was a cruise I especially looked forward to , going North along the Norwegian coast had ... continue

neoRomantica 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Awesome! by askoworodko

Before leaving on this cruise, I read some reviews on cruise critic and was a bit concerned, but ... continue

Costa Pacifica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Great food. by sivadasil

The food in the dining room and the lunch buffet had excellent food. A buffet option should also ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 5+ out of 5+
What's next...charging for showers? by BobOH

Our Baltic/Norway cruise was July 5-19. Luminosa is a beautiful newer ship and our room was very ... continue

Costa Luminosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by Daisyrae

We did the 7 Beaches cruises, around the Greek Islands, and a visit to Izmir in Turkey. Fabulous ... continue

Costa Classica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable - would sail with Costa again! by katem1985

I sailed on the Costa Fascinosa for seven nights in a party of eight, and thought it was a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Think Twice About this Cruise by rafaelecervantes

My family and I have been on over 20 cruises and consider ourselves experienced cruise veterans. ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our sons 21st birthday cruise by jen1525

we went on this cruise for our sons 21st birthday it was booked back in january 2014.i read ... continue

Costa Magica 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyed First Cruise by manime

First cruise and we plumped for Costa due to kids price and itinerary around the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Not a good impression... by adventurebug

Our family of 5 went on the mediterranean cruise with Costa, an Italian Cruise Line. We live in ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 08/14 3.0 out of 5+
Never Again by jolly121

We had the misfortune to sail on the Costa Riviera one Christmas several years ago and we said ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Believe the bad reviews by itchingtotravel

My husband I are 59 and 57 years old. We have been on 23 other cruises including a transatlantic ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Serena exceeded our expectations by Blondie008

A little background. Experienced cruisers, have cruises with most of the main lines, and this ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER CHOOSE COSTA Horrible experience- Worst Cruise by karryrocks

I have to say, the Costa cruise line was totally failure. I spent more than $1700+ USD for my ... continue

Costa Victoria 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by Tricia278

I was on a 7 day cruise. Destinations were very good. Cabin Staff and Bar Staff were excellent. ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for by CruisingMomma!

We saw 9 countries in ten days and the sites were fabulous! The price for the 4 of us including ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: