Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1154 Ship Name Date Member Rating
Thoroughly Enjoyed First Cruise by manime

First cruise and we plumped for Costa due to kids price and itinerary around the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again by jolly121

We had the misfortune to sail on the Costa Riviera one Christmas several years ago and we said ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Believe the bad reviews by itchingtotravel

My husband I are 59 and 57 years old. We have been on 23 other cruises including a transatlantic ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Serena exceeded our expectations by Blondie008

A little background. Experienced cruisers, have cruises with most of the main lines, and this ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER CHOOSE COSTA Horrible experience- Worst Cruise by karryrocks

I have to say, the Costa cruise line was totally failure. I spent more than $1700+ USD for my ... continue

Costa Victoria 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by Tricia278

I was on a 7 day cruise. Destinations were very good. Cabin Staff and Bar Staff were excellent. ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for by CruisingMomma!

We saw 9 countries in ten days and the sites were fabulous! The price for the 4 of us including ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fjord cruise with costa by beech90

Just returned from fjord cruise , this was our first cruise and as such was really ok, we chose ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
So very very BAD!!!! by mcc8mcc

First, this was probably my 15th cruise, and my 4th in Europe. Btw my cruise was actually the ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise with Costa Pacifica by daleclayton

Itinerary was great, seen 8 different countries. We were in a port port every day except 1 day ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 Not Rated
CHILDREN EVERYWHERE by canplan

Costa really needs to solve the unruly children problem on their ships. This is our 4th costa ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa not ready for the American market - Much improvement required by slnov1

Port of embarkation: Kiel, (port doesn't appear on your list above).

Costa Past Guests ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by sunadict

I’ve just arrived from my first cruise experience in Costa Serena, through the ... continue

Costa Serena 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa turns water into gold by gillandtony

FAMILY BAKGROUND

This was a very special cruise for us. We went with our disabled ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever!!! by janebrailsford

Our holiday was arranged as a rest bite holiday for my mother who is a carer and included my ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
I should have read the reviews before I booked by Jiena

Reading previous reviews confirms that our terrible experience was not an isolated occur acne. ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise!! Loved It!!! by Noela212

This was our first ever cruise!! and It was SuperB!!!

Our cabin was on Deck 8, very ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Surprised or what! by Guislane

Having booked our tour and cruise last year on the spur of the moment and only reading the ... continue

Costa Magica 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time American Cruisers on European Costa (25M and 23F) by Brentley88

We went into this not knowing what to expect. Let me hit a few of the highlights from the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
Simply wonderful by WildRedHed

My age 59, travelling with my 88 year old Dad. We have been on many cruises with different ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Janet and Keith by jantthompson

This was our 3rd cruise and our first with Costa. We absolutely loved it. We had been on a ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 5+ out of 5+
Reviews should be read before buying this cruise by EllHau

I just read the review from april 30 2014, and I think we were on the same cruise. And I could ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 1.0 out of 5+
neoRiviera cruise by hopkinsr1

The ship is very clean, but nothing special decco wise, excellent staff, good stops in the main, ... continue

Costa neoRiviera 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
My Least Favourite Costa Ship by Dancer Bob

Costa neoRomatica, eastern Mediterranean, April 2014. I embarked at Savona, other embarkation ... continue

neoRomantica 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews -24 - 0 See reviews 26 - 50

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: