Costa Cruise Reviews

Home > Cruise Reviews > Costa Cruise Reviews
Sponsored Listings:
Costa Cruise Reviews: 1158 Ship Name Date Member Rating
What's next...charging for showers? by BobOH

Our Baltic/Norway cruise was July 5-19. Luminosa is a beautiful newer ship and our room was very ... continue

Costa Luminosa 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
Great Cruise by Daisyrae

We did the 7 Beaches cruises, around the Greek Islands, and a visit to Izmir in Turkey. Fabulous ... continue

Costa Classica 07/14 5+ out of 5+
Enjoyable - would sail with Costa again! by katem1985

I sailed on the Costa Fascinosa for seven nights in a party of eight, and thought it was a ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Think Twice About this Cruise by rafaelecervantes

My family and I have been on over 20 cruises and consider ourselves experienced cruise veterans. ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Our sons 21st birthday cruise by jen1525

we went on this cruise for our sons 21st birthday it was booked back in january 2014.i read ... continue

Costa Magica 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Thoroughly Enjoyed First Cruise by manime

First cruise and we plumped for Costa due to kids price and itinerary around the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Never Again by jolly121

We had the misfortune to sail on the Costa Riviera one Christmas several years ago and we said ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 2.0 out of 5+
Believe the bad reviews by itchingtotravel

My husband I are 59 and 57 years old. We have been on 23 other cruises including a transatlantic ... continue

Costa Fascinosa 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Serena exceeded our expectations by Blondie008

A little background. Experienced cruisers, have cruises with most of the main lines, and this ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 5+ out of 5+
NEVER CHOOSE COSTA Horrible experience- Worst Cruise by karryrocks

I have to say, the Costa cruise line was totally failure. I spent more than $1700+ USD for my ... continue

Costa Victoria 07/14 1.0 out of 5+
Disappointment by Tricia278

I was on a 7 day cruise. Destinations were very good. Cabin Staff and Bar Staff were excellent. ... continue

Costa Serena 07/14 3.0 out of 5+
You get what you pay for by CruisingMomma!

We saw 9 countries in ten days and the sites were fabulous! The price for the 4 of us including ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Fjord cruise with costa by beech90

Just returned from fjord cruise , this was our first cruise and as such was really ok, we chose ... continue

Costa Mediterranea 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
So very very BAD!!!! by mcc8mcc

First, this was probably my 15th cruise, and my 4th in Europe. Btw my cruise was actually the ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 2.0 out of 5+
Cruise with Costa Pacifica by daleclayton

Itinerary was great, seen 8 different countries. We were in a port port every day except 1 day ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 Not Rated
CHILDREN EVERYWHERE by canplan

Costa really needs to solve the unruly children problem on their ships. This is our 4th costa ... continue

Costa Favolosa 07/14 4.0 out of 5+
Costa not ready for the American market - Much improvement required by slnov1

Port of embarkation: Kiel, (port doesn't appear on your list above).

Costa Past Guests ... continue

Costa Pacifica 06/14 3.0 out of 5+
Pleasant experience by sunadict

I’ve just arrived from my first cruise experience in Costa Serena, through the ... continue

Costa Serena 06/14 5.0 out of 5+
Costa turns water into gold by gillandtony

FAMILY BAKGROUND

This was a very special cruise for us. We went with our disabled ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 4.0 out of 5+
Worst cruise ever!!! by janebrailsford

Our holiday was arranged as a rest bite holiday for my mother who is a carer and included my ... continue

Costa Magica 06/14 1.0 out of 5+
I should have read the reviews before I booked by Jiena

Reading previous reviews confirms that our terrible experience was not an isolated occur acne. ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 2.0 out of 5+
Amazing Cruise!! Loved It!!! by Noela212

This was our first ever cruise!! and It was SuperB!!!

Our cabin was on Deck 8, very ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 5.0 out of 5+
Family Cruise by Marionparko

We had booked 4 inside cabins for the family! We were given 2 at the back deck 7, 1 at the front ... continue

Costa Serena 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
Surprised or what! by Guislane

Having booked our tour and cruise last year on the spur of the moment and only reading the ... continue

Costa Magica 05/14 4.0 out of 5+
First time American Cruisers on European Costa (25M and 23F) by Brentley88

We went into this not knowing what to expect. Let me hit a few of the highlights from the ... continue

Costa Favolosa 05/14 3.0 out of 5+
See reviews 25 - 49

Find the Lowest Prices on Costa
Compare deals from top travel sites:
Each selected website will open a new window.
Read more about Costa Cruises
Write a cruise review about: